• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Instead of fully applying verse wide revisions right away, we out here posting vs threads because of having things to do in real life.

Corporate Warfare goes international, and Arisaka and R Corp. have beef now. From not-LA comes a notorious fixer, the hulking cyborg that's more metal than man, Adam Smasher. From not-Korea comes a rather uncouth woman in her 20s, though a  far deadlier one than the one who got squished, Myo.

Adam Smasher's AP: >74 tons (Scales above David's gravity crush)

Myo's AP: >>22.4 tons (Scales above normal Rabbits, who can take out abnormalities which have this energy output just by existing. Capable of fighting people stronger than her)

Speed is equalized, which precludes Adam from winning just through his amp because of how much faster Myo would be if it wasn't.

Myo doesn't have optional equipment. Colored damage is a little much.

Takes place in a depopulated and dense city. This should keep their ranges relevant without just turning it into a snipe off where one is a way smaller target than the other.

Adam Smasher:

Myo: 5 (Saikou, Tyranno223, Peppersalt43, Deonment, AThe412)

Last edited:
Really depends on how fast Adam can gun Myo down via raw AP, range and firepower.

Myo is well equipped to deal with a shitton of hax but not so much against foes that will go full Armageddon, guns blazing. So it depends on how skilled and suppressive Adam is compared to her. If he dosnt end her fast though then hoo boy, he will have to deal with a coked up wild beast that gets faster and faster and hits harder and harder thanks for her speed amps. Cant remember if they reach blitzing levels though, it was a while since the last time i touched Ruina.

On a sidenote, do we really treat blocking like that?

Also the Leviathan link in her Stamina section should be a screenshot. Leviathan requires you to connect a account over 18 with the website in order to read it.

On a sidenote, do we really treat blocking like that?
The contention was whether we did that or just straight up had them as normal resists. It's been a bit since I've been on the site so I erred on the side of caution, since those effects do still work if they connect unlike shit like porccubus head popping. It's like four clicks to edit if people prefer it as regular resists though

Also the Leviathan link in her Stamina section should be a screenshot. Leviathan requires you to connect a account over 18 with the website in order to read it.
Changing it to a pastebin

For the Project Moon stuff. Myo was able to be posted because of a thread I made and got accepted, and every other pmoon file is outdated in some way now. The match also serves a dual purpose in stress testing the profile so I can see if I missed anything when it's scrutinized.

Prooobably Myo? The thing is that even if Adam hits her, not only would she probably survive via the extreme survivability of people like her, but this would boost her speed even further and allow her to abuse her other tools. I also think Myo might edge him out in combat skill, further adding to her chances of outmaneuvering Adam long enough to kill him. Plus the environment might help her avoid being in line of fire too often.

Bump

Bump

Myo doesn't use stuff like teleportation in character, she really just uses knives and guns so there goes a nice win-con.

Adam has more outright experience due to his age, but it's questionable if he has the same combat experience. R Corp employees undergo month, up to perhaps a year of battle royals between thousands of clones of themselves every time they die. If anything, I genuinely believe Myo should match or exceed Adam's combat experience due to this, combined with how combat intensive life in the City is (not that Adam doesn't live a combat intensive life, just that the City is something else). It doesn't help that R Corp employees are generally just thrown at a problem without real care if they die. At the very least, she's able to match him here.

The power difference is bad though. Myo will go down easier than Smasher will. If her speed amp is retained (as it's nowhere near as good as the Sandevistan) she should be able to move fast enough to start avoiding his attacks if she can avoid critical damage. Despite being violent, her pages give her a fair amount of defensive dies, making it likely she won't fight too recklessly.

Moreover, R-Corp employees aren't unused to fighting stronger foes than them, and Myo herself has little compunctions about fighting the likes of Gebura or Binah.

An issue is Myo has relatively little ammo compared to Smasher, but her best attacks are done without them anyway.

Personally I'll vote for her 6/10. Her speed and strength amps come from charge, with builds with every attack she does. Moreover, should she take damage, she fights defensively enough that she can evade or mitigate some of the more lethal hits, especially as her speed builds from attack one. She will run out of ammo first, but as I said, her best attacks are done in melee and she will have the speed advantage to get close very quickly. Their combat experience should at least be comparable, so that won't help Smasher much, and his strength advantage will be mitigated by Myo's own growing strength and speed. Plus any non-lethal damage just benefits Myo.

My internet is back, bump

bump

Bump

Bump

Back