• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade to A's speed?(Naruto)

A is at the speed of lightning, but lightning itself ranges in terms of speed, it can be below mach 1, all the way to 1/3 the speed of light, so relatavisitc, the thing about that is we don't know where he stands in that range.

Itachi "reacted" to lightning from a sizable distance while he knew it was coming so he didn't really react to it.

So no.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Itachi "reacted" to lightning from a sizable distance while he knew it was coming so he didn't really react to it.
So no.
Itachi active the susanoo after the lightning began to move,this is reacting

Mobzzzzz5 said:
A is at the speed of lightning, but lightning itself ranges in terms of speed, it can be below mach 1, all the way to 1/3 the speed of light, so relatavisitc, the thing about that is we don't know where he stands in that range.
arent we always take the average speed of lightning ?(1200 mach)

@Ryop Itachi knew of the lightning beforehand. Also, the distance of something affects how fast you need to move to react to it. That is why Gwn did not accept it.

If Itachi actually activated his Susanoo before we would have seen it on panel and he knew the lightning was coming, if you have 1 sec to react to lightning that doesn't give you MHS or MHS+ reactions.

God-King Superman77 said:
@Ryop Itachi knew of the lightning beforehand. Also, the distance of something affects how fast you need to move to react to it. That is why Gwn did not accept it.
Why does this metter if he know? what matter is that he active the susanoo after the lightning move,you dont see the susanoo before right? so there is no reason to think he use susanoo before sasuke attack.

I dont care about the speed of itachi that not what i am talking about,i am talking about that itachi can see the lighting but saskue(which should be stronger than dying-almost blind itachi) cant see A,which mean A suppose to be faster than lightning

The point is that Itachi didn't really need to see the lightning because he knew it was coming towards him.

Gwynbleiddd said:
The point is that Itachi didn't really need to see the lightning because he knew it was coming towards him.
but he react to the lightning,this is fact that the susanoo wasnt there until the lightning move because sasuke was surprise about the susanoo and didnt know what the hell is that,which proof he didnt see that before he active kirin

Gwynbleiddd said:
Chk jschl
u say he didnt need to see it
but this image proved that Itachi did see the lightning

+itachi active his his susanoo after sasuke launch his attack

so what r u saying it doesn't make any sense to me

here sasuke launch his attack--------->

Itachi looking at the lightning ----->

itachi was able to see lightning then he active his susanoo

both sasuke and bz notice itachi susanoo after sasuke attack ended

even bz didnt see itachi susano b4 sasuke attack

bz who was waching there fight he notice that itachi used his susanoo but he notice that after sasuke attack has ended

which proved it again that itachi used his susano the very last moment

I tend to agree with Omimi. In the panel it appears everything is going white around itachi. I've had a lightning bolt strike close to me while I was in a moving vehicle and literally everything went bright white, it was a pretty freaky experience lol.

Back