• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade in power for Bleach characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's wait and see.

I just saw a thread where a character is being upgraded for creating a thunderstorm so things are looking good for Hitsugaya's proposed upgrade. Maybe we should start thinking of characters that would scale from him?

@AppleLord Triple digit Megatons is still good. And 7-A Kyoraku, Ukitake, Unohana, Yama-jii (base and shikai) is something a lot of us can get behind. Would this upgrade apply to pre-time-skip base Aizen as well?

@Burning Full Fingers If Hitsugaya does end up at High 7-C or higher, it scales to: Pre-skip Ichigo, Byakuya, Zaraki Probably pre-skip Komamura and Tosen Espada numbered 7 and up Pretty much most Sternritter

Great to hear. So if Lille is confirmed mountain level then everyone I put above can also be scaled to mountain level and Yamamoto can be large mountain level in shikai since he's been shown to be vastly superior to Shunsui and the other seniors. Also this should apply for Aizen. This is what I would do:

Base Aizen- mountain level (stronger than Shunsui but weaker than Yamamoto)

Chrysalis Aizen- large mountain level (beat Urahara, Isshin and Yoruichi all at once)

Butterfly Aizen- island level (is vastly above his old form)

I also just realized that there are a few other characters that may scale to mountain level-large mountain level.

Isshin- scaling to base Aizen

Starrk- scaling to Shunsui

Ulquiorra- should not be much weaker than Starrk

Vasto lorde Ichigo- far above Ulquiorra

Gin- should be no weaker than the top espada

Bazz-B- scaling to Yamamoto

Renji- scaling to Bazz-B

Rukia- scaling to Renji

Mask- scaling to Renji

As Nodt- scaling to Rukia

Rose- scaling to Mask

Under no circumstance are we scaling this to pre time skip characters, they are generally split apart.

LordAizenSama said:
Under no circumstance are we scaling this to pre time skip characters, they are generally split apart.
But we can do everyone else, right?

Why wouldn't the pre timeskip characters scale though? Shunsui fought on mostly even ground with Starrk and it's not like Shunsui trained over the timeskip

because they have totally different levels of powers and feats. regardless of whether or not they trained or not, the last arc obviously jumped in power drastically. A common thing in timeskips.

This is not up for negotiation, so yeah.

to whoever does the changes in the profiles, don't forget to add the reason why (Comparable To Base Lille) for AP.

For some reason shunsui's profile won't change when I try to update it. Is his profile locked or something

Good question. I was wondering about that myself, hes kind of a exception since the story establishes hes superior to other spiritual beings for the most part via trancendence, I think it's probably safe to rate his Chrysalsis and Trancendent forms as 7-A and At least 7-A respectively, if no-one else has a issue with that.

If chrysalis stage Aizen is 7-A then butterfly should probably be higher. Maybe high 7-A?

At least 7-A, likely higher can work, we try not to give arbitrary stat increases unless they are already at the border of that tier (which isn't the case here)

LordAizen, would these characters also get an upgrade in power?

Quilge- Potentially mountain level (damaged Urahara)

Fullbring Bankai Ichigo- mountain level (stronger than Quilge)

Kugo Ginjo- potentially mountain level (held out against Ichigo for a short period of time)

Grimmjow- mountain level (easily one shot an injured Quilge)

LordAizenSama said:
Likely Mountain Ap For them I would think is ok? Their dura aswell.
Given how the Reiatsu mechanism works, I think it indeed scales to their durability.

Aizen and Ichigo are locked so LordAizen you'll have to do them. Also Kenpachi still needs to be changed

@LordAizenSama

I believe Transcendent Aizen should be Country level or at least Small Country level via powerscaling. His durability says Mountain level for taking hits from Post Dangai Ichigo but Ichigo's rated as Country level.

Ichigo wasn't trying at all when he attacked butterfly Aizen. At full power he showed to be far above monster Aizen. Although monster Aizen being island level to small country level doesn't seem too far fetched

mm I dunno. he didn't really take the hits, Ichigo kind of walked all over him as casual as you like. it's due to the hogyokus regen immortality he stayed in it

He didn't really do anything to ichigo until his Monster Form and even then, it wasn't much damage.

I'd just settle for what it is now, and take it as a lowball

He should be Small Country at least scaling from Byakuya. His page must be outdated. How can he have Mountain level durability when he took an attack from a Country level Ichigo?

I believe Uryu powerscales from Quilge, since he stated that Uryu's Holy Arrows shouldn't be weaker than his and those attacks are basics for Quincy's.

Monster Aizen being small country level seems reasonable since he did damage Dangai Ichigo. And like Burning said, he should be at least on par with the top tier soul reapers like Byakuya in his monster form

We can't say for sure. if we went that route every form from post chrysalsis and up is 6-B, and that's way to inconsistent.

And no, he has no reason to scale to any of those chars. like I said earlier post timeskip increased their feats and powers tremendously in comparison to the pre time skip and should preferably be separate in most cases. Yoruichi's is only possibly, fyi.

@amlad monster Aizen is 6-b

@Apple Uryu is already Possibly 6-B, so theres not really a point in noting that.

If theres nothing else this thread should probably be closed, and see what happens with the hitsugaya storm thing.

My bad I misread the Aizen page. He's good where he's at then.

Everyone has been upgraded, you can close the thread now

Forgot to ask earlier - Why is Nimaiya 6-C now? It says he shouldn't be weaker than Zaraki but Zaraki is 6-B.

He's nowhere near Bankai Kenpachi level. He's only above base Kenpachi. That should probably get clarified on his page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back