• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade in power for Bleach characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, why do I have to create a new thread when we've already discussed everything in this one?

@Burning Full Fingers Well Ikkaku has eaten multi-city block level attacks and defeated the character who unleashed them. He's already 8-A wth bankai but I reason that he should be at that level with Shikai as well. Also, Ichigo when he defeated Zaraki with old man Zangetsu's help would have been at least town level (large town if the Hitsugaya upgrade is accepted).

@Amlad22 Aren't they all in the same ballpark of power?

@Soldier Blue

If Shikai Ichigo is Large Town level, how strong would his Bankai be? I had thought that it would only be Bankai Ichigo and those that scale to him that would be affected by Hitsugaya's feat.

Bankai Ichigo would still be large town level I think. And when I'm talking about large town Ichigo, it was at a point where he had already reached Captain level. A Captain level combatant being town to large town level even in Shikai is not really surprising.

I'm not really sure if flat out dividing through by 5 may work. I mean, perhaps it could take more force to destroy one city than another?

I'm asking if we know for sure that the cities are exactly the same size, or require the exact same amount of force to destroy. Because if we don't then I'm pretty sure we can't just divide through by 5 flat out.

MMmm the thread is getting a bit messy and hard to follow, but this is for reference:

Hitsu creates storm clouds vs gin here

And against Halibel here.

These should yield good results. Personally more interested in this, than Lille's feat.

EDIT: I requested it in the calc thread.

So we have two new bleach calcs requested. We might see some big upgrades in the coming days

Perilouss said:
I'm asking if we know for sure that the cities are exactly the same size, or require the exact same amount of force to destroy. Because if we don't then I'm pretty sure we can't just divide through by 5 flat out.
As explain by Kyrio to Ichigo the Soul King a pointed a whole city to each of them. All the cities look the same. And Lille use a single Holy Arrow for each one of them, splitting them all in half .

Basically there is no evidence to say that the cities should be smaller. So the calc that puts each city at 3.72 Gigatons to destroy should still stand. I don't see why the changes shouldn't be made

Lille's feat wouldn't scale to Pre Timeskip characters. However, Hitsugaya's will. I hope it's indeed Mountain level or higher.

Did Lille destroy those cities or split them in half? Because I dunno if it would affect the result of the calc if he just split them in half.

Lille's feat wouldn't scale to Pre Timeskip characters. However, Hitsugaya's will. I hope it's indeed Mountain level or higher.

Did Lille destroy those cities or split them in half? Because I dunno if it would affect the result of the calc if he just split them in half.

Well he only shoots bullets. Not giant explosions. He probably has mountain level power compressed into the size of a bullet

Yeah. That's what I'm saying. If he split them in half, it might have to be recalculated if the original calculation took into account him destroying them.

We just have to do this 3.72 (Gigatons) x 5 (Cities) ├À 2 (split in half) = 9.3 Gigatons ├À 5 (cities) = 1.86 Gigatons (each city) High 7-A Large Mountain level

9.3 Gigatons or Island level is the AP he would at had if he had split them all with one shot.

1.86 Gigatons or Large Mountain level is for each one of them

So Lille is large mountain level. Or at least mountain level for sure. Once LordAizenSama comes back he can give us the ok to make the needed changes

Let's see he split them in half, that's for sure:

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_600/bleach_600_6.jpg?v5

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_600/bleach_600_7.jpg?v5

According to Gallavant's calc, the size of each city is 44801.42 meters across:

1122.PNG

We get 44.801 km (287 px)

split Width pixels: http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_600/bleach_600_6.jpg?v5

Last frame, split section is 68 px wide

(68/287)*44= 10 km

The two halves of the cities were split apart by 10 km by scaling the distance.

(68/287)*44/2= 5km radius

I don't have any arguments but how big are those cities?

Also, we should probably wait for LordAizenSama and for a member of the calculation group to evaluate the calc.

Since Lille only blew them in half AppleLord did what was done with Toneri and turned the 3.72 gigatons to destroy each city into 1.86 Gigatons. So that's large mountain level.

Also this calc is a calc that's accepted and it's even on the bleach wiki page under the calculation section.

I'm not sure if splitting large city sized disks in half is legit small island level. It's likely far lower. Wouldn't be surprised if base Lille still ended up at large city level though (triple digit Megatons). But I'm not a calc guy. Let a reputed calc'er take care of that.

I'm more interested in the Hitsugaya upgrade for now. That shit would scale to a lot of characters pre-time-skip.

Well we already have a calc going for the Lille attack power. However, we have to hope that someone from the calc group can help us come up with something for a Hitsugaya upgrade

This thread's topic is over and we are just waiting for the final opinion of LordAizenSama. For Hitsugaya upgrade another thread should be started

@Amlad22

Three things:

1. I proposed those upgrades here as I did not want to clutter the forums with yet another Bleach upgrade request thread. We've had quite a few of those in the past months.

2. Upgrades for other Bleach characters than the ones you mentioned would not be entirely off-topic. Plus any potential huge upgrades for characters weaker than the ones you've mentioned (such as Hitsugaya) would affect them anyway (such as pre-time-skip Zaraki being potentially bumped up to High 7-C or even higher depending on how that Hitsugaya calc goes).

3. There are only 70+ replies on this thread. There have been tonnes of threads here going on with four times as many replies.

I see, well than continue discussing it on this page.

I know that some go on for far longer but what I meant was that all the reasoning has been discussed

1- there is an official calc that gives us the value needed to destroy all 5 soul palace cities 2- There is no proof to say that any of the cities are bigger or smaller than the others so we divided the full value by 5 to get each city and then divide that next number by 2 since he blew them in half (same thing was done with Toneri) 3- The Final value was 1.82 Gigatons per city so Lille is large mountain level by this.

That's all we should need to make the improvements. That's what I meant by "it's over"

Soldier Blue said:
So this was confirmed by two calc group members?
No. Not, yet. I asked them, i'm waiting for their reply. But if accept it will be a small upgrade from Mountain level to Large Mountain level.

I hope so. But I'm not really optimistic about this. I have the same opinion as Soldier Blue. I'm not sure splitting a city can yield a High 7-A result.

Well like I said above, this calc has been accepted before. If at least one more member of the calc group can confirm that it was done right than the changes can be made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back