• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Toneri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toneri is Small planet lvl for moving the moon,but for now it is stated that he needs prep to do so,i'll bring some facts that tells otherwise.

Homura's Tenseigan was the power that moved the moon.

Naruto and Hinata destroyed Tenseigan, the moon stopped moving ,The moon started moving ,Toneri awakened true Tenseigan and Kakashi was also informed that it moves.Toneri starts moving it with his own Tenseigan.

There Toneri states that Homura's power is strong enough to move the moon,but the moon was moving before he summoned all these Byakugans.So I assumed that he moved the moon with his own Tenseigan and refers to Tenseigan itself as Homura's power,that is how i understand.

What do you think about it?

Maybe prep should change to over-time? Because he couldn't toss the Moon into the planet casually.

That could be argued as him not wanting to kill Hinata and Hanabi (he needed her Byakugan to make the Tenseigan in the first place) and wanted to marry her first before the planets destruction (I think?) but I digress.

Im fine with it being over time instead as well.

He didn't sen the Moon into the planet both Tenseigan machine(?) or after awakening Tenseigan which he clearly has them when he sucks Naruto's chakra after Hinata go with Toneri.

Toneri started moving the moon after he gained Tenseigan,so it is safe to assume that he moves it on his own.

Over-time?I don't think it works that way.I assume it is the energy needed to move the moon.Not accumulated energy from moving it,i understand it that way.

Prep instead over-time because he doesn't need preparation to move the moon just Tenseigan but he only can move slowly.

I've never known why we put "with prep" for it, the OBD have Toneri at the same level and not even they think it was done with prep. Toneri was moving the moon with his own Tenseigan, that's all i have to say.

^This is what i meant,we should remove prep and scale Naruto from Toneri.Toneri has moon lvl+ supporting feat so i think it is fine.

You can ask Kepekley23 and Burning Full Fingers to comment here.

Kepekley23 said:
It's not supposed to be a casual feat for him. "Moon level+ to Small Planet level with Tenseigan" might be fine, though.
He was fighting Naruto whilst moving the moon at the same time, is that not casual?

He started moving the moon once his Tenseigan fully awakened, and was continuously moving the moon while Naruto fought him.

@TataHakai

Toneri was moving the moon,fighting Naruto,supplying Homura's statue with enough energy to fight Kurama,and all that was at the same time.

Well I personally would've preferred the 5-B one because he actually wanted to bust the mother and would've used Naruto's power to do so but ehh that's a debate for another time.

Also his base Rasengan being Low 5-B shouldn't be outlier anymore. He could still fight Momoshiki in base while massively weakened, and tanked a surprise attack from him while off guard. Just my 2 cents ƒæÇԣÅ

Kepekley23 said:
In any case, Naruto should scale to Toneri's moon moving, since he one-shotted Toneri with the Tenseigan Chakra Mode.
Wait....so that means while Naruto was holding back (half Kurama was fighting Golem) he also wasn't even trying at all?

Boruto is probably going to have planet busting feats for Momoshiki. We're just waiting for the upgrade at this point.

Toneri first start moving the Moon with Tenseigan device and after it destroyed by Naruto and Hinata he started the use his Tenseigan.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto wasn't holding back, he gathered all of his available chakra to one shot Toneri
Reason why I say that b/c the ENTIRE time Naruto could had just one shotted him instead & be done w/ it but all he did was just transform just to fight an even ground w/ Toneri

But isn't the moon man made? I actually wonder why there isn't a massive chasm on the Naruto planet considering the moon was made from it.

Frantzy12 said:
But isn't the moon man made? I actually wonder why there isn't a massive chasm on the Naruto planet considering the moon was made from it.
Well it's generally accepted that our own moon was created by fragmented pieces of our planet and another celestial body that collided long ago so it's somewhat like our own anyways

Or just Kishi didn't care about it.

Yeah but that was over time, Naruto world pretty much didn't have a moon until the sage created it. This is kinda bothering me that there isn't a big chasm on the Planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back