• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Toneri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

Is that possible to use high end of Toneri's feat?People were Ok with high end,just asking.I think it is consistent,imo.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Kepekley23
Is that possible to use high end of Toneri's feat?People were Ok with high end,just asking.I think it is consistent,imo.
For anyone who's curious

The 5-B High end was the one who assumed an 8 minute timeframe for the movement of the moon (the timeframe in the actual movie)

The Low end used an hour because that's how long Gaara asked the Raikage to wait for the fight to finish, though obviously the fight didn't last the entire hour.

It's the only sure statement from the movie, it's a huge lowball but anything besides 8 minutes and an hour would just be anyone's guess.

Forgot to mention this before, but Naruto should have a "higher with 100% Kurama Mode" or something like that.

Never mind. The "at least" should cover that. Now we have another Low 5-B feat, which is cool.

i agree w/ Burning

EDIT: why dont we use a "+" since he 1 shotted Tensigan CM Toneri w/ the remaining chakra he had & half of Kurama gone (wasnt even using SOSP either)

Burning Full Fingers said:
And...? We don't assign a "+" for just that. And the Low 5-B end is quite far from baseline 5-B, if I'm remembering correctly.
Around 137x

If you use 50 minutes instead, the result is 1.92 zettatons for the low end of the high end diameter.

@Kep

Naruto and Sasuke create a moo ,from TataHakai.

You said that it was better to use 1 minute timeframe in this calc,because the same was used in Piccolo's feat.But later Piccolo's moonbusting feat was revised and the result from 8 seconds(hi end) was applied.

This calc can upgrade Nardo verse if it will be accepted.What do you think?

The result with 1 minute is Small Planet level, actually. The Piccolo feat had a calculated timeframe.

I guess I can start in a short while.

Also, we're supposed to change Kurama to Unknown due to what was mentioned in Mindovin's thread.

@Kep

I think i'll check anime and manga versions,i don't think the timeframe is that big,as Tata mencioned Chibaku Tensei became that big in one Panel.

Naruto-5158773
Naruto throws Zetsu,Chibaki Tensei is very small.

Naruto-5158775
Chibaku Tensei formes,already the size of moon.

Naruto-5158777
Naruto cought up with the Team.

These are 9,10,11 pages of chapter 690.
14:12 Naruto throws Zetsu in Chibaku tensei like in 9th page,14:26 Naruto's face and Chibaku Tensei like in 10th page(The Chibaku Tensei is different from manga one but that is likely animators fault),next It shows us team 7 and Naruto as in page 11.

5 or 15 seconds are waay more consistent than 1 or 2 minutes,imo

In the anime the timeframe is 2 minutes despite it being identical to the manga's portrayal. A few panels doesn't necessarily mean a few seconds.

But why?If the same thing in the anime happened just like in the manga with supporting timeframe,thers was not 2 minutes.

Because using only a few seconds is inflated, and, as I said, we use 1 minute for unquantifiably fast feats.

I saw the Toneri upgrade, guess that the Tenseingan Toneri comparable to Juudara thing was true after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back