• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for some Fairy Tail characters?

Uhm, so this is about the statistics of some Fairy Tail characters, namely

Pantherlily

Juvia Lockser
, as well as people that fought equally with her, Sherria and Meredy, so powerscale

I just realized that Gajeel and Gray are 8-A

So Juvia put up quite a tough fight against Gray during Phantom Lord Arc. And to be more accurate it was this battle with Juvia that Gray got a calc that suggests he is multi-city block level. So should Juvia get upgraded to 8-A too considering she put up quite a tough fight for Gray? And so should Meredy and Sherria, who fought Juvia equally later on, get an upgrade too?

The same can be said to Pantherlily, who put up a good fight against Gajeel?

I think the gap between them, and Gray and Gajeel is big enough that they need not necessarily be upgraded to 8-A; however Pantherlilly is currently listed as 8-B partially for being able to damage Gajeel, so It'd make sense to me to scale Juvia to that aswell.

But I'd wait for a admin to make a ruling, or atleast for more people to give their thoughts.

I have to say I don´t see Juvia and Pantherlily quite at Grays and Gajeels level when they fought. They weren´t completely outdone, but easily weaker then the two.

But 8-B sounds resonable.

isn't Wendy 8-B already? So I guess that's fine

So now pre-TS Juvia, Meredy as well as Sherria should now get upgraded to 8-B?

It would have to atleast apply to Wendy's durability; and given how close Wendy and Sherria where, and that Juvia and Panther get the 8-B from pre-second origin feats, I think Wendy deserves it for dc.

So how does this sound to you?

-Juvia:

AT
: City Block Level | Likely Multi-City Block Level (matched Aquarius) | Likely Multi-City Block Level+

Durability
: At least Building Level | Higher | Higher. Her water body also makes her intangible and immune to conventional attacks

Key: Pre Timeskip | Grand Magic Game + Tartarus Arc | Post 2nd Timeskip

-Meredy:

AT: City Block Level
| Likely Higher

Durability: Building Level
| Higher

Key: Pre Timeskip | Post 1st Timeskip

-Sherria:

AT:
At least City Block Level, likely Multi-City Block Level

Durability: Large Building Level
to City Block Level

-Wendy (non-Dragon Force):

AT: Building Level
| Large Building Level to City Block Level

Durability:
At least Large Building Level | Higher, likely City Block Level

Key: Pre Timeskip | Grand Magic Game

Lily
stays as City Block Level

Sounds good, juvias durability needed an upgrade, although i am not sure about Meredy since the only thing she does is ignore durability while she has little AP herself

idk, Juvia never displayed durability against attacks that look like City Block Level to me. An injured Juvia was hurt by this level of attack. And considering she is intangible most of the time, I don't think she trained her durability too much (a common trait in intangibility user)

Back