• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed upgrade for two Instant Death characters

Why didn't Yogiri just travel to their homeworld though in the series? Is he stupid or something?? Immeasurable nature in itself allows you to travel other universes literally because you're not restricted by 4th dimension
Yogiri doesn't have immeasurable speed, only "reaction" at best and it's only his passive. But yeah, regardless it makes no sense if we assume Miss Fox could come whenever she wished.

In the event where Yoshi and Taku fought,

Yoshi threw the Wandering Edge knife across space-time to the past in order to prevent Takumi from gaining divine power, thus preventing him from achieving immeasurable speed. Aside from time travel and causality,

A sadistic smile rose to Yoshifumi's face. There was no way he was explaining out of the kindness of his heart. Takumi could tell he was just doing it to make him despair all the more.

"This thing is called the Wandering Edge." Yoshifumi played with a knife in his hands. It must have been the knife that had vanished into the air earlier. "It can travel into the past and change eve
What do you mean?

?
nts."

The whole problem is that Yogiri is stranded in another world, the whole PLOT IS ABOUT THEM TRYING TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOMEWORLD. Why the F would he ask her to just go back to her timeline?
We don't know. We just know that in this conversation between Yogiri and Miss Fox, he asked this Past timeline Miss Fox if he can come with her, but she declined it. She have a baby Yogiri to take care of after her clone disappeared.

While in other conversation it's different, because Yogiri asked Mitsuki, Sion and Kouryu if they can bring him back to my world which is the same timeline everyone is in.
Your premise by itself is unclear, when you use the argument that HRE destroys their worlds and they can't react to it if Yogiri wasn't around. It indicates that HRE is superior than Gods in terms of speed, yet you still make them equal.

I honestly don't get what you're trying to say here.
HRE can kill and destroy lowly Gods and their worlds in the sea, but it's also stated that some Gods in that realm can fight them off and defend their world.

So HRE would still be comparable or faster than some of those lowly Gods that have immeasurable speed.

Meanwhile Highly Gods that are not bound by the sea are faster than HRE, and can go up to Higher Universes. (Highly Gods in Van's game in the sky and Alexia) They would've escape HRE speed blitzing and the destruction of MalnaRilna's world at that moment in time, if Yogiri didn't attack that HRE.

We don't know. We just know that in this conversation between Yogiri and Miss Fox, he asked this Past timeline Miss Fox if he can come with her, but she declined it. She have a baby Yogiri to take care of after her clone disappeared.
Yeah but no. She would know the location of it in the past, hence in the present, she could come whenever she wanted to save Yogiri. You said "we don't know" because it goes against your flawed interpretation.

While in other conversation it's different, because Yogiri asked Mitsuki, Sion and Kouryu if they can bring him back to my world which is the same timeline everyone is in.
So Yogiri, out of nowhere, would ask "hey, can you bring me in your past timeline" when his whole goal since volume 1 is to come back in his world. You're just delusional.

Yeah but no. She would know the location of it in the past, hence in the present, she could come whenever she wanted to save Yogiri. You said "we don't know" because it goes against your flawed interpretation.
The "we don't know" is me answering your question as to why Yogiri asked this Miss Fox if he can come with her.

This doesn't goes against my interpretation.

Because This version of Miss Fox is from the past timeline when Yogiri is a baby, while Miss Fox in the main story timeline is on Earth.

When UEG was fighting against a God in Slow Life League squad in Van's game, she went to all timelines and collected every Gods that is the same person as the one she's fighting against, and the author said that there are many different version of Yogiri, which is consistent with Past timeline Miss Fox interaction with Future teenager Yogiri and other timelines stuff that happened in the series.

So Yogiri, out of nowhere, would ask "hey, can you bring me in your past timeline" when his whole goal since volume 1 is to come back in his world. You're just delusional.
How am I delusional. When that's what their conversation is referring to.

“Miss Fox,” Yogiri called out to the new arrival.

“Oh! Look how BIG you are now! Have you been doing well?”
(Past timeline Miss Fox)

👆 Past timeline Miss Fox is shocked that this Yogiri is big.

“Yeah, I’m doing fine, but why are you here?” (Yogiri)

“Well, that person tried to attack you when you were a BABY with the Wandering Edge. So I came here to counter it.” (Past timeline Miss Fox)

“How did you get here?” (Yogiri)

“I just followed the blade’s path.” (Past timeline Miss Fox)

“CAN YOU BRING ME BACK WITH YOU? (Yogiri)

“No, I don’t think so. The me you see is just a shadow. I’ll be disappearing from here soon enough.”
(Past timeline Miss Fox)

Back