• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update Son Goku's Tiering System to Tier Low 2-C: Universe level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saiyan Beyond God Goku was already Tier Low 3-A: Universe level when he transformed into Super Saiyan God during the Universe 7 vs Universe 6 tournament in the Dragon Ball Super manga which is like combining two Super Saiyan God Gokus's power level together at 100%. Current Super Saiyan God Goku is stronger than that. Because Super Saiyan Blue is stronger than Super Saiyan God, right now Super Saiyan Blue Goku would be Tier 3-A: High Universe level expecially if he were to combine the transformation with Kaio-ken x10 mutiplier. Current Super Saiyan Blue Goku is stronger than that. In the Dragon Ball Super manga-only exclusive transformation, Goku has gotten way stronger by mastering his Super Saiyan Blue transformation which allowed him to fight against Fused Zamasu. Completed Super Saiyan Blue is a mastered form of Super Saiyan Blue which is similar to Super Saiyan Full Power being a mastered form of Super Saiyan. Completed Super Saiyan Blue Goku is easily Tier Low 2-C: Universe level+.

No, Fused Zamasu isn't Low 2-C, Immortal Soul Zamasu is Low 2-C. We aren't making Goku Low 2-C.

Also the difference Between 3-A and High 3-A is Infinite, it doesn't matter how strong Goku has gotten, he hasn't gotten Infinitely stronger.

Well we do have proff DBS characters can affect space-time and the void thing which could possibly make Beerus and Goku destroying the universe a low 2C feat, but its too speculative

Only Immortal Soul Zamasu (a being that literally has the power to fuse with Time and Space) and Zeno have been shown effecting time and space, no one else has.

Could this be closed, even if Goku was Low 2-C we aren't changing stitistics until the Arc is over.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Goku destroying Hit time pocket

Vegeta destroying time chamber

A void im dbs is a local without time-space...
The first two arnt on a universal scale and no one has destroyed the void so again Zeno and Immortal Soul Zamasu are the only ones shown effecting Space and Time On a Universal Scale.

I apologise for not making that clear.

The first two show these characters can affect time

Goku and Beerus universal destruction would turn everything on a void but again it's too speculative for a upgrade

@XSega

That not how it work again

Goku need to be infinitely stronger than before to be at least high 3A

Anonimoe7875 said:
Goku and Beerus universal destruction would turn everything on a void but again it's too speculative for a upgrade
Too speculative? Goku was stated to be stronger than he was in Battle of Gods Saga in his base form (a.k.a. Saiyan Beyond God) during the U7 vs U6 tournament therefore he is Tier 3-B: Multi-Galaxy level even if he is not still Universe level yet. Currently Saiyan Beyond Goku is even stronger than that after training for so long! Mind explaining to me how is he still Universe level right now???

Anonimoe7875 said:

Read my comment I posted, I said Zeno and Immortal Soul Zamasu where the only ones show effecting time and space on a universal scale.

I even said I apologize for not making that clear.

XSegaTeamPhilosophyX wrote: Too speculative? Goku was stated to be stronger than he was in Battle of Gods Saga in his base form (a.k.a. Saiyan Beyond God) during the U7 vs U6 tournament therefore he is Tier 3-B: Multi-Galaxy level even if he is not still Universe level yet. Currently Saiyan Beyond Goku is even stronger than that after training for so long! Mind explaining to me how is he still Universe level right now??? </div>

Because he would need to become Infinitely!!! More powerful to just be High 3-A.

Alright i can try my best to explain this ( Feel free to correct me )

Low 2-C / 2-C is 4D power and Goku is only 3D meaning he's only universal. He's on the higher end of universal but he's still not Universal+ or anything like that.

Goku has not demonstrated the ability to affect space-time, therefore he cannot be Low 2-C.

In addition, all Dragon Ball revisions are currently postponed until the end of the Tournament of Power arc due to massive scaling issues.

I'm closing this. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back