• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Update on Sponge Bob feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, the links don't work? That's odd
Yeah man:

e7f9336d-ef5d-4a90-8e8f-0c40ee7918d6

It gave me this. (Screenshot)

@GoCommitDi
Try going to your contributes and copy-paste from there. It has worked for me when I link here images/gifs uploaded in the old forum

Anyway, Maverick's calculation is probably fine to apply, if it has been accepted by our calc group. However, given how inconsistent these charactes are, it might be best to give them variable tiers, or separate ones for their regular physical statistics and via gags/toon force.
Of course you would side with Maverick atm also you can’t dismiss every feat as gag

Of course you would side with Maverick atm also you can’t dismiss every feat as gag
There's still more don't worry about it. He meant more along the lines of 10-C to (???) At peak.

Same goes for speed Being Athletic to Superhuman, (???) At peak, with (???) Reactions.

This was apparently small Nuclear Explosion given their size it only engulfed the restaurant... But it completely Shrapnel a very very durable safe, the restaurant is more often not small too so yeah? But throwing an object even if small FAR FAR AWAY should still be something.
The relevance of that explosion would not be for the yield of it, but the possibility that such a calculation calculated the mass of the material destroyed by the explosion, since that would give us a good idea of the Krusty Krab's mass, AKA, the mass of what was thrown.
???

Pardon? look i get you're confusion its tricky to tell, but I mean the links mentioned the Lawyers not meeting Neptune but heading to the Krusty Krab. We saw them in that link head to the restaurant, not Neptune. But Neptune threw them far away alright.
Okay, so I took a look. is this accurate:

1. The Krusty Krab was taken to where Neptune is, which is not where Plankton's lawyers were. 2. Plankton calls his lawyers. 3. 24 to 48 hours later (Timeframe assumed.), the lawyers do indeed show up, going from where the lawyers were to the Krusty Krab's original location? 4. The Krusty Krab lands on Plankton, in the Krusty Krab's original location, where Plankton & his lawyers are present?

Do I have that right? Sorry for all the confusion on my part.

Burger Beard is punched hard enough to be sent flying from an island to his ship shaking it. This could help with finding some distances
Spongebob's scream, Squidward measuring tape; Krabs's and Larry's TF feat aren't added. Were the feats sus or the videos weren't working for you?
In the 2nd lightning feat they show another ability. They got damage immunity(more so some type of luck that saves you from harm) by beliving Life Insurance could do that

Last edited:
Can somebody link to all feats that are possible to calculate in an easy to understand list (not the first post of this thread, as it seems to be a mess), so I can ask some calc group members for help? Thank you.
Anyway...

OP looks very messy and I'm not sure what I should even be focusing on. Is there a TL;DR somewhere on this thread.

Can somebody please write an easy to understand (but sufficiently comprehensive) summary here, so the people that I called here are able to properly evaluate this?

Can I get a summary of the arguments? OP is very messy and hard to read.

That said, Maverick's calc looks good to me
SEE WHAT I ******* MEANT?? I will not do this again! XD

Seriously its not that hard, I don't have a hard time reading through it... BUT I probably had to warn that it would be lengthy. I don't know if its the decrypted coding parts but its a whole slew of feats I needed to add there for the hell of it and leaving just one or more behind is a grudge, okay so basically: While some of them are are variable, they still need to be taken into account of what Sponge Bob could do at peak, whether it be AP/Dura, Speed, and LS.

Last edited:
These links work however.

But where exactly does he freeze people in the first? more then likely it seems more like swooning them which could fall under Empathic Manip, but this was done via SB's buck teeth removable so I don't know if it's something he could always do.

Cool, Krabs still has it in him! I'll add it.

Sandy making a Time Traveling Machine out of Ice Cream isn't surprising to me given she makes out there stuff like pulling a Rick Sanchez in the DoodleBob Dimension episode, Can shrink herself as a microscopic speck in the Gal Pals episode, Growth Formulas, Cloning Machines... Overall she's almost just as borderline Super genius.

Last edited:
Since the links don't work, here's images of the feats in question:

- Portal Creation

zFWuf95.jpg

- Reality Warping

pQUaCIa.jpg

- A supporting feat for SpongeBob having plothax.

b31oXAN.jpg

The rest of the links in my post work. Also, I'll sum up Anomalous' post later, so don't worry.

SEE WHAT I ******* MEANT?? I will not do this again! XD

Seriously its not that hard, I don't have a hard time reading through it... BUT I probably had to warn that it would be lengthy. I don't know if its the decrypted coding parts but its a whole slew of feats I needed to add there for the hell of it and leaving just one or more behind is a grudge, okay so basically: While some of them are are variable, they still need to be taken into account of what Sponge Bob could do at peak, whether it be AP/Dura, Speed, and LS.
If nobody writes a properly structured and easy to understand post for our staff to evaluate regarding this, it is extremely unlikely that anything will happen here.

Also, I think that it seems safest to avoid compositing the profiles from all forms of media. Just stick with the cartoons, and that's it.

Just a suggestion, but instead of adding all of these abilities to an already massive CRT, why don't we make a Spongebob discussion thread/A thread where we talk about other additions that Spongebob characters need?

Just a suggestion, but instead of adding all of these abilities to an already massive CRT, why don't we make a Spongebob discussion thread/A thread where we talk about other additions that Spongebob characters need?
That would be best, as CRTs shouldn't deviate too much from what was originally brought up, otherwise it just becomes a mess hardly anyone wants to read.

The comics were allowed to be used for indexing as they are done by the same writers that do the cartoons as far I'm aware.
A lot of writers have written the cartoons if I remember correctly, but unless they reference the comicbooks, or there are very official statements that both are canon to each other, we are running a risk of creating unreliable composite continuity profile pages, so I would much prefer if we avoid it.

In that case there's some things to remove from the profiles already, unless there's more to bring up for their canonicity.

Okay. Help with improving their reliabilities would be appreciated of course.

I don't really think it's faulty to assume the comics are canon when the show's creator, Stephen Hillenburg, had more direct involvement with them than he did with the actual show.

And if it helps, there's a lot of references to past episodes throughout the comics (heck, some of the comic's writers are people who initially worked on the first three seasons of the show, like Derek Drymon, who was the former creative director, and Jay Lender). Also, I've already said I'll sum up what needs to be done here, just gimme some time

Last edited:
I don't really think it's faulty to assume the comics are canon when the show's creator, Stephen Hillenburg, had more direct involvement with them than he did with the actual show.

And if it helps, there's a lot of references to past episodes throughout the comics (heck, some of the comic's writers are people who initially worked on the first three seasons of the show). Also, I've already said I'll sum up what needs to be done here, just gimme some time

Thank you very much, Your help also is a must.

I mean... that's kind of what I did by trying to separate the abilities part initially because I was aware it would be a bit long. But then someone went "Well why don't you just put abilities on the other thing?" I just...

faceone.gif

I'm guessing for abilities instead I needed them on discussion thread instead of content revision? I apologize I'm a bit confused.

Last summer, interrupt the thread because of the forum move
A few months ago, thread gets too long and messy so it gets closed
Last week, thread gets closed because of lack of attention by staff so it gets closed. 2 threads are made, each with half the content of the last one. Then a staff member or 2 says to make it one thread and here we are. Either we do it here or we'll never do it.

The only thing you could argue is hard here are those symbol, but what else you expect him to do? He gave the instructions how to use those symbols right from the start, gave the timeframe for the feats and split them into categories. Some episodes just can't be found on YT/Dailymontion. Cooporate a little or sth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back