• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unstoppable Killers - Jack Baker vs Jason Voorhees

Serial killers who just won't stay dead

The Crystal Lake Slasher vs The Mold Madma

Canon Composite Jason vs Jack Baker

Jason has access to every weapons he has every used (Machete, Ax, Bow, Speargun, etc)

Jack starts off in Base with his Shovel, Axe, Spiked Roller, and Chainsaw Shears on his person. Can mutate into his Transformed State if needed.

Location: A Merging of Camp Crystal Lake and the Baker's Estate

Both start on different sides of the area. Neither knows where the other is, but they know that the other is in the area.

Victory via death or incapacitation

SPEED EQUALIZED

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Shoot. I've seen pretty much every Friday the 13th (only 2 I haven't) and Freddy vs. Jason, and the guyis a fierce opponent. But Baker's transformed state in particular might be a bit of a problem due to size. I'm going to pick Jason though, due to the sheer amount of punishment the guy can "live" through. Good match though

Gotta go with Jack here, his Regenerationn alone trumps Jasons (What Jack can regenerate from in seconds normally takes Jason weeks or months) and if Jason forces Jack into his transformed state then he wouldnt be strong enough to damage it, and it would just be a matter of time before he gets put down.

Wouldn't Jack's transformed state be too powerful for Jason? Even if it's not his regen is probably too good. Between those two things Jack seems to be a clear winner.

Jason: 1

Jack: 3

In Jason's defense, he is one tough and durable SOB. There's also the fact that Jack's Mutant form has weak points. While Jason certainly is no genius, he should be clever enough to realize that when he stabs Jack's eyes, he recoils. There's also the fact that Jason has more versatile abilities.

Going with Jack, despite having low intelligence he is good at stealth so he should be able to sneak on Jason and kill him and his Regenerationn is far better. Jason might be able to hurt him badly on base tho, but Jack is going to heal and return the hit

Gotta go with Jason here. Now I am biased to Jason (Look at my profile pic) but I'm choosing Jason due to superior regen, experience, stealth, teleportation, the sheer amount of punishment he can take, and the fact that he was able to hurt his Cyborg counterpart. Uber Jason tanked a spaceship explosion, and then atmospheric reentry, and when he landed, he threw a tree like a javelin, and tanked another explosion (in the comics).

I don't see zombie Jason dealing with Cyborg Jason as an outlier, mostly because zombie Jason hasn't really shown strain in his acts of strength before. Also, before the Android battle gets brought up, two things.

1) I'm calling PIS on that one. We've seen Jason dispatch other people before, and his second fight with Freddy showed he was not an incompetent fighter. When he started to realise he wastaking too much damage from Freddy, he started to give a crap and dodged Freddy's moves. With the android, he just kind of...stood there.

2) Even then, he still landed a significant blow on the robot. He clearly had the capabilites to hurt her, he just didn't follow through.

So, yeah, I see Jason toughing this one out, and if not, he just posses Jack. Jack doesn't need to eat his heart, Jason can either crawl up inside him (ew), or use his mask like he did in the novels.

Well the thing is Jack and Jason both have regenerative properties, but the win has to eventually go to Jason because Jason is immortal in 3 ways, type 3 which is shared with Jack as a degree of regen, type 7, which is also shared because they are both undead and can therefore not die by conventional means, but the win goes to Jason because he has something Jack doesn't. Type-6 immortality. Now Jack Baker doesn't have a mind-effecting defenses or strengths, he is insane and has no protection from mental attacks. Type-6 immortality is body jumping. if Jason is somehow killed, the killer has an irresistible temptation to eat his heart. This is even furthermore increased because Jack is insane. when finished eating his heart, Jason gains control of Jack's body. I believe that Jason wouldn't even need this ability due to being able to teleport and his high level of durability. But if it even came down to it, Jason's power of mind manipulation seals the battle.

Jack due to Regenerationn and transformation. I don't see Jason fighting a building sized creature. Jason is better than Jack with weapons but physically Jack is superior (except with maybe Uber Jason) and Regenerationn and immortality makes Jack too much for Jason to put down. Jack wins.

@Kunakalaka Actually, Jack's mind technically already belongs to Eveline and it is doubtful that Jason's mind jump from Jason Goes To Hell could take over hers. Not to mention that victory is via death or incapacitation. So the moment Jason is defeated then he is defeated, regardless of whether or not Jack eats his heart.

Not really Jason would technically be incapacitated, but if he can get back into the fight (take jacks mind) before 1 hour then jack won't be winning. Also wouldn't that be outside help (not sure)?

I am going with Jack because his Regenerationn is way greater and he take anything from Jason because while Jason is an unstoppable killer he can still be destroyed and his healing has limits like if any of his body parts are replaced they can't be regenerated

At least Building level (Survived an explosion in a basement that destroyed a two storey-house with seemingly little to no injury).

Nope. It's been at Building level for a while now. I didn't catch it until recently, either.

On-Topic: I'm leaning towards Inconclusive due to both characters' durability being a tier above their opponent's AP, as well as both of them having regen. Whatever paltry damage they'd be doing to each other would be regenerated fairly quickly, so yeah.

If speed weren't equalized, then Jason would probably take it. Only barely, though.

^Except you did vote earlier, though. And you totally just deleted your old reply when you said that. I saw it before you did.

I'm not sure how to treat it, since her controlling the Mold is what makes Jack what he is, so not sure what to do.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
^Except you did vote earlier, though. And you totally just deleted your old reply when you said that. I saw it before you did.
Oh wait I forgot about that thanks for the reminder

Back