• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unrevealed Match in the series, Saber vs Blades (0-7-0) GRACE

After they both get upgraded form, they both never use them together or fight themselve entire the series, so I will make it now

Saber's Dragonic Knight (Vote = 0)

de9u2vw-71cd5246-2d4a-4e38-8093-5f09fce1ce25.png

vs (Incon = 0)

Blades's King Lion Daisenki (Vote = 7) > IxaSaga2, MagiSinbad, BERRIES555, Peppersalt43, Sonicflare9, Lonkitt, ander_Ghos

852ace716c3d8215c61de9138f4ee4da.jpg

they both are Calibur Arc | In Character

Win Condition = KO'd

Last edited:
This match is so even, I don't even know where to begin.

Both can shoot things at each other but both can just dissipate each other's attacks. I think this will be heavily based on skill. At this point in Saber, Saber is still Genius - Extraordinary Genius but he is not as skilled as the rest of the swordsman. As Ogami said, Touma relies on the power of his forms more than he relies on his skill. Blades on the other hand is way more skilled in pure swordsmanship.

Another thing that affects this match is their Wonder Ridebooks. Saber has Brave Dragon, Storm Eagle, Saiyou Journey, and King of Arthur while Blades has Lion Senki, Peter Fantasista, and Tenkuu no Pegasus. I don't know how King of Arthur will do in this fight but I think King Lion Daisenki at this point outclasses it just like Slash did. Both Storm Eagle's tornadoes and Saiyuu Journey's deconstruction can be countered by Tenkuu no Pegasus's Power Null.

The only thing here I don't see getting power nulled or attack reflected is Tenkuu no Pegasus's Gravity Manip.

From what I see, Blades starts with Gravity Manipulation and then I can see him putting Saber in a Water Bubble or just keep him in the gravity. Blades then can charge up his King Lion Booster to deal an attack that de-transforms Saber. If Saber ever gets into a cleaver spot, Blades' Water Portals can bail him out of sticky situations.

I vote for Blades.

Last edited:
Going with Blades in this match.

At this time, Blades and Saber are pretry even in AP. But Blades have much more experiences for have trained swordmanship since young age, while Saber is still just a rookie.

EDIT : and for Ixa's reason above

Early on, it can't be denied just how much better of a swordsman Rintaro is in comparison to Touma. Touma's abilities aren't anything to scoff at, but they're not something Rintaro can't work around as Ixa brought up.

Rintaro FRA

Early on, it can't be denied just how much better of a swordsman Rintaro is in comparison to Touma. Touma's abilities aren't anything to scoff at, but they're not something Rintaro can't work around as Ixa brought up.

Rintaro FRA
I would even say that Rintaro is straight up just a better swordman across the board compare to Touma. Touma required magic vision to stave off Durendal while Rintaro straight up just said "I just get good lmao."

Yeah, I'd argue that too, but I just wanted to say that the Calibur Arc easily has the most clear skill gap between the two relative to the rest of the series

Given this is them as they are during the Calibur Arc, Touma hasn't developed his Swordsmanship as he did during the Legeiel/Zooous Arc meaning that he is far more likely to resort to the Abilities and Powers of the Wonder Ride Book as he did Early on up however because the Dragonic Knight Wonder Ride Book takes up all the Slots, Touma's only going to be capable of doing so through the Shingan Reader of the Kaenken Rekka and the Dragonic Boosters.

However Rintaro is not only a far more Experienced Swordsman than Touma but his Skill Level with Suiseiken Nagare essentially means that anything that Touma can potentially try, Rintaro is capable of properly Blocking, Countering, Negating, and then Retaliating accordingly especially given that Rintaro isn't as Dependent on the Wonder Ride Books and instead uses their Abilities and Powers as Supplementations to his Swordsmanship rather than as his go to Solution as Touma has repeatedly shown to do when in Combat.

Touma's Advantages of the Wonder Ride Books Wide Array of Abilities and Powers in the Form of the Learning Flash Finishers via the Rekka's Shingan Reader and the Dragonic Boosters are Shared with Rintaro capable of the same through Nagare's own Shingan Reader and the King Lion Booster, Touma's Melee Capabilities are also something that Rintaro can likely achieve through the usage of the King Lion Booster however he also has access to the King Lion Cannons meaning that he can Incorporate Attacks that Touma cannot counter with his own Kit as he Dragonic Knight lacks it's own Equivalent to the King Lion Cannons and Rintaro with the Cannons, Nagare, and the King Lion Booster likely could overpower Touma with these.

Touma's only Real Advantages within this Fight is his Possession of the King Arthur Wonder Ride Book as one Extra Wonder Ride Book he could use with in the form of the Learning Flash Finishers and the Raimeiken Ikazuchi which he can Dual-Wield however the Former isn't much of a Game Changer as Touma can't apply it in the Manner that would likely be more Meaningful due to being within his Dragonic Knight Form while the Latter isn't that much of an Advantage as while it enables Dual-Wielding, it isn't an Combat Method that Rintaro is unfamiliar with as Zooous also Dual Wields meaning that Rintaro has seen the Approach before and I doubt Touma's Skill Level would be enough to make the Dual-Wielding Effective with the only concern that Rintaro would being Ikazuchi's Elemental Manipulation providing Touma with a Secondary Element to Utilize outside of the Rekka's Flames.

Overall, Rintaro/Blades has far more Advantages and Factors towards him Winning than Touma/Saber ultimately does given the Arc that they're being Used in and the Current Limitations that Touma is still Suffering from at this Point within Saber.

Back