• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Discussion Thread

Honestly, the only one doing the "right thing" is maybe Sera.

Arlo: All right, that was my B.

John: Don't worry Arlo, this was everybody's B.

Sera: I have literally done nothing wrong.

Remi: I'm only doing this for revenge for my brother.

Yeah, I feel kinda bad for Sera.

Maybe John's dad is the only one whom has done no wrong. He seems like a nice guy.

John is gonna have a field day. He might've seen Seraphina's condition with Isen's ability....I'm gonna go ahead and say that the only reason that John stops beating the crap out of them is due to Cecile maybe intervening and talking him out of it.

Nico-v11 said:
John is gonna have a field day. He might've seen Seraphina's condition with Isen's ability....I'm gonna go ahead and say that the only reason that John stops beating the crap out of them is due to Cecile maybe intervening and talking him out of it.
I doubt John will stop beating the crap out of them even if Cecile intervenes

Litentric Teon said:
I don't think Cecile will intervene.
If he's about to actually kill them then yeah i think she would. Depends on what he does I mean I doubt that she'd just sit there while he goes overboard. I don't mean sh physically stop him but a few words sure.

If he does go too far that is.

Nico-v11 said:
Litentric Teon said:
I don't think Cecile will intervene.
If he's about to actually kill them then yeah i think she would. Depends on what he does I mean I doubt that she'd just sit there while he goes overboard. I don't mean sh physically stop him but a few words sure.

If he does go too far that is.
then he would beat the sh*t out of Cecile as well lol

What? For telling him to stop? I doubt it. He's still got sound reasoning going on, besides she helped bring him over to where Seraphina was.

Nah after they were knocked out John stopped although I thought it would have been nice if he had spared the last guy for at least saying something about Seraphina although yeah it was total bullshit of course.

Cecile just stayed outside the whole time very smart but like I said before she was slightly worried about him going too far which is why she asked if he went easy on them.

I can't feel bad for Isen until he realizes the effects of his actions. He bullied an innocent John way back and had no compassion at all. He's getting what he deserves.

The comment section was filled with comments about how John found his two new targets (Remi and Blake) but I sincerely doubt that's going to be the case. I mean there's no motive.

I think Arlo is starting to broaden his perspective on things however slowly it may be but it's happening and the same thing with Claire.

then again, Isen was looking for Sera as well when John found him

He couldn't have just waited 1 second to let Isen finish what he was saying?

Plus, Isen didn't do anything near as bad as what other students have done. He just broke his arm and asked too many personal questions. I don't think he should have gotten the crap beaten out of him.

"Just broke his arm" bruh seriously? John didn't even break anything of Isen, besides Isen was told to look for Sera by Arlo it's not like he would've done anything on his own accord.

Sure John should have listened I agee.

John beat the everlasting sh*t out of Isen

I think he went too far for someone who ony broke his arm, especially considering how easily wounds can be healed in the verse

"Only broke his arm" do you know how painful it is to get your arm broken? Isen manipulated John and broke his arm, cooperated with Arlo to make John suffer daily beatings, and yes was a general douche to John.

He got what was coming to him. If he what he did to John so casually then he's likely done the same to others. Not to mention that Isen was clearly enjoying himself.

I'm only saying that compared to other people in the verse, what Isen did was tame. Also he didn't cooperate with Arlo for the sole purpose of antagonizing John

I mean, to be fair, John had experienced at least months of being beaten literally every day just for being who he is. For me, it's not hard to imagine other people looking down on you and literally decreasing your quality of life when compared to others that are merely born differently from you. John's anger isn't from simply one instance, but from several months worth of going through this. While many agree he's not going about it in the right way, there's no one else at that school who can understand the depths of his pain, so they're really in no position to criticize. Since they're the cause of it.

That being said, I also like seeing John beat the crap outta jerks, whether he's wrong on right in doing so. Lol.

I doubt John is gonna target Remi and Blyke. However, notice that they didn't notice Sera at all. So maybe John could be thinking about that. Or for all we know, he might just talk to them.

I mean, I didn't think John would target Isen until it happened. To be fair. But it also seems very unlikely that he'd attack Blyke or Remi.

Though I do hope John feels bad or something for attacking Isen under false pretenses.

I feel like we are, believe it or not, getting closer to our "squad" getting formed. For one of the first times, all the main/relevant "good" characters were in the same area.

While I can see that happening and also see where you're coming from pretty sure Cecile is going to try to use John against Arlo and then perhaps that'll happen.

True. But outside of EMBER, there's still little semblance of who the true antagonists are, if there are meant to be any. Unless they're gonna try to reform society like the cast from Persona V.

Yeah, Cecile doesn't seem to have any good intentions aside from finding the truth honestly.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I feel like we are, believe it or not, getting closer to our "squad" getting formed. For one of the first times, all the main/relevant "good" characters were in the same area.
The dysfunctional squad of a guy who beats students half to death, a cocky king, a broken queen, a hunter, an angery sniper and the obvious goddess Remi ovo.

I wont be surprised if Uru-chan is gonna make a squad out of this, but I wanna wait and see.

Honestly, a squad will give me mixed feelings for season 2.

Also, I posted this calc, which if accepted should make the 9-A end of the current feat used for the top-tiers solid enough to remove the "possibly 9-B+" rating.

Guess I must be strange since I don't like Remi much, lol. Even though I love her powers.

Also, the calcs look good, Dargoo. Much appreciated.

I feel like Remi's the only character outside of John and Sera to go through a meaningful change in character throughout the story, and one for the better at that.

Arlo is still kind of in a transitionary stage IMO.

I can't really say it's for the better. She's still largely ignoring the wrongdoings done at Wellston from what I can see. She's kinda obsessed with EMBER in an unhealthy way as well. Putting her friends his harm's way to accomplish her goal of vengeance. I think she still has some pretty vital growing to do.

Litentric Teon said:
I can't really say it's for the better. She's still largely ignoring the wrongdoings done at Wellston from what I can see.
To be fair, that's still a step up from actively participating in them.

Back