• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Discussion Thread

Man, what a finale. We discovered John's limit as well. If Arlo was in the fight from the start he probably would have lost.

I've added Remi's power to John's profile and a list of powers for his fight with Remi since his powers form Blyke's fight didn't carry over, since we nonpaying normies finally got to black lightning.

I'd like to also propose that we remove John's 9-B key, as it's kind of just John holding back/not using his powers and letting people beat on him as opposed to the profile previously saying he "awakened" his powers. Especially considering John's kind of dropped the act for the most part.

John's 9-B justifications don't even work anyway. He had Arlo's ability when he was hit by that van and he gets his bones broken by random mid-tiers all the time. Also, he couldn't do anything to Gavin, he just threw him out of a window. Hower and Krolik have no defense so injuring them is nothing impressive.

Furthermore, he seems to have various extraneous abilities in his fights. Healing in Arlo's, Flash Forward in Juni's, Speed in the mid-tier fight and Energy Ropes in the Blyke fight. He didn't actually have those. Also, Sword Beam should be changed to Energy Beam and he also had a strength ability there. And Blyke is called "the Blyke" for some reason.

We need a new thread this one is going to get to 500 pretty damn soon.

On another note I'm satisfied with the ending and feel like John finally hit the "wall" as to what he's going to be doing and with Seraphina knowing the truth it should seriously put him in his place.

Man, John is dumb as ****. I thought he had some great plan but it seems he thinks the hierarchy is destroyed just because he beat the royals. That beating doesn't change the fact that Arlo could still destroy the entire school and thus he's still above everyone, hierarchy preserved.

I think Arlo has too much pride to go against his loss in public which is why we he won't do anything. I think that's what John is betting on

It'll probably be something along the lines of

Arlo steps down, Rei or Blyke try to replace him but no one respects them because they know they aren't really the strongest ones at the school

Or Arlo stays, but again, people have lost their respect because he isn't the strongest.

Faith in the heirarchy begins to fall apart.

Anyone could really be joker as long as they are male and have black coloured powers but apparently logical deduction has never been any of these people's strong points so you don't know who is actually weaker and who is really stronger.

Respect doesn't matter when he could still beat their asses into next week in his sleep. I doubt many would have the balls or stupidity to oppose Arlo.

Back