• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UnOrdinary Discussion Thread

2 things:

1. I like Blyke now and am completely looking forward to him repairing things with John

2. Any update on the speed upgrade?

Huh I wasn't notified of the thread.....anyway can we get it looked at? It's very important since most if not all top tiers scale from this at the very least.

So, considering the new update, John seems to have aquired a Speed Amp/Strength/Defense Amp ability called "Phase".

I'll add it as it's pretty small and self-explainitory.

John is really wilding out against everyone. First the blue haired dude, and now the green hair girl. I should've know he wouldn't have stopped after shoving her down the steps.

He might also have some limited precog if he copied her ability. And Catch up gives him a speed boost. The Author's reference to Heinz was funny.

Pretty much any fight with Remi will be a similar speed feat. Although if you all want to wait till more come out then sure.

On a side note can we have John classified as "Tuesday" as well? It's pretty much another name for him at this point lol

I would love to know how you did that but if you could put it that way on the profile that would be awesome!

Yeah. This is interesting. I can't tell if the fire claw is one ability or two.

I need Isen to get up and actually help his friend though rather than sitting there whining like his life is currently on the line. It helps that Blyke can snipe from a distance, and hopefully catch the woman off guard.

My bet is that fire lady going to win, and like, kidnap electric-girl, and then newspaper-guy is going to go beg John to help save her.

Maybe, but Blyke certainly isn't going to sit there. He's not that kind of character.

One guy in the comments section said it would be more likely for Arlo to randomly show up seeing as how he's been keeping tabs on John, Seraphina, and likely Remi as well.

Monarch Laciel said:
My bet is that fire lady going to win, and like, kidnap electric-girl, and then newspaper-guy is going to go beg John to help save her.
Nah. Unless they get the ingredients for the injection from high tiers I don't see why she would kidnap Remi.

John is being a rather huge jerk towards Blyke. You'd think that if a guy keeps trying, he's being at least somewhat sincere. John can't even admit to himself that what Blyke did for Remi is what he's been doing for Sera on the down low.

Also, what is up with their class? Is everyone there to beat up Sera? If John catches wind of it, it's going to be e repeat of New Bostin. No way that Sera will be able to hide all her injuries, if they let her go and she comes back to school.

@Litentric Teon well John is just responding to how he was manipulated and betrayed by Arlo. So that's why I understand his complete distrust of Blyke.

Those other dicks though that are hurting Sera......WHAT THE HELL?!

Welp, we are about to have a massacre. You people ready?

Also, I feel like we are getting a step closer to John and Blyke getting closer....Blyke just needs to speak up more....Otherwise John will just continue to be an asshole...

@Nico

That was Arlo though. Blyke didn't have anything to do with it. I'm willing to bet he would've been against it.

I'm definitely ready for a massacre though. I would love it if Ember broke in as John was getting there. Ooh boi, so many conflicts at once. It would be lovely.

And I agree on Blyke and John. Blyke is showing more patience than what I would've expected.

Also, I put Blyke against Goblin Slayer a while ago if y'all want to check it out.

Those asshats are ver annoying.

>We just spent like a half hour beating the shit outta you while you couldn't fight back.

>Oh you think you could beat us 1v1, alright let's go.

>Looks like you lose, how pitiful. Let's ignore the fact that you were already injured.

You know damn well they make low tier lives miserable. This entire series is built upon hypocrites tbh. These kids minus a select few are pieces of shit.

It reminds me of a character in the Stormlight archives, who abused his power the most because he's the lowest rank of the highest caste.

It's sort of why nobles are often much more scummy than the royalty; they're close enough to being powerful where they can taste it, and turn bitter because they can't reach it, terrorizing anything lower than them to validate a perceived privilege to have power.

Was it satisfying for anybody else to see John beat the crap out of those chicks? Sure he went a little overboard but people need to realize that putting that much pressure on anybody will make them break.

That's pretty much how serial killers are born....

Nico-v11 said:
Was it satisfying for anybody else to see John beat the crap out of those chicks? Sure he went a little overboard but people need to realize that putting that much pressure on anybody will make them break.
That's pretty much how serial killers are born....
Overboard? Nah, this wasn't overboard. The last chick was overboard.

@Dragon I think overboard was when he hit the blonde girl. Purple hair did something to him while the blonde girl was helping out her friend.

Of course not denying that she's probably just as bad though.

I thought it would be satisfying when John got back at the people who constantly screwed with him, but it's very hollow when you see him lose it and brutalize them.

Back