• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unofficial Powers and Abilities Addition Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant liquid manipulation, but I see there's no such page so scratch that.

Yobo Blue said:
Okay, my bad.
Should be something along the lines of "causes a unnatural reaction when seen", with examples being given.
That's just some level of Emphatic Manipulation.

Stuff like type 3 madness manip, or the true form of Percy Jackson gods that kills you if you look at it could also count.

First thread used to have a resume from the last thread (like accepted powers, suggested powers, rejected powers), maybe start to using it again could help.

Care to explain further about your suggestion?

Also, Reproduction isn't a power, if any accelerating the process its Biological Manipulation.

If I may bring up one.

Trap Mastery? I find myself seeing a lot of characters who could have this. And it's a specific enough one I think it could maybe work.

Really tho. What's yalls say on Trap Mastery? I know a few pages which could use it

Also Photographic memory. Since this doesn't fully connect to intellect. Someone can be average intelligence but have photographic memory. To my understanding at least

I got a cool idea that I think would apply to a lot of game characters. It would be a subset of combat Mastery, and more of a specific type. For now let's call it... Environmental Exploitation.

It's like combat mastery, but specifically in regards to being able to use the environment to their advantage. This could be things from Berserker Lancelot's ability to pick up almost anything from a pipe to a jet to a stick and use it as his NP, to video game characters who can combine shit they find in the area on the fly like in dead rising, to that one guy from Baki who we could honestly use as the picture for this who can so masterfully use the environment to his advantage that he can use debris in the sand of the arena like a shot gun blast, or coat himself in sand and become invisible

That shouldn't be enough to justify not having a page:

If you can manipulate space-time, that doesn't mean you can manipulate just one of them at a time, for example.

Never suggested that, one can have the combination of two powers without meaning that it can be used one application at the time.

I mean:

Time Manipulation is usually something like Time-Slow, Time Accel, Time Skip, etcetera.

Spatial Manipulation is like phasing through objects, create sub-spaces, erase space, etcetera

Space-Time Manipulation is usually creating rifts/portals, Manipulation the universal structure (or creating one), etcetera. You know the deal.

Welp, creating portal can be perform by either time or space manipulation, its just that the combination increase the range (i. e, travel in time wouldn't necessary transport someone to the same spot). In few theories, both powers are even, can't control one without control the other (since the universe, and thus the space, moves through time), so better put the character as having both powers, then just name the applications.

So, Balance is just being capable to control opposite forces, like Ying & Yang, Chaos and Order, Good and Evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back