• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlucky Swordman try to free Local CEO (Ikki VS Aruto) [3-4-0]

How many bad points can you make. Let's make a game out of this, looking 1 just because you resist one type of hax, doesn't mean you can resist deconstruction as that is different from what Wallenstien did. 2 EE on dogs would be no different to EE on humans. This isn't how resistances work. 3 Where does conceptual immunity nonsense come up? None of your scans show anything like that your comparison doesn't work. 4 The device still seems to be physically present and often interacts with it like so. Why wouldn't that be deconstructionable.

This isn't resistance dude. You're talking about bypassing hax.

As for "they seem to be physically present" yes they are yet somehow they can't be broken through, melted, rusted etj etj without said ability bypassing their invulnerablility mechanic.

So tell me why would deconstruction bypass the invulnerablility mechanic of needing magic to affect magic.

Unless the invulnerability mechanic has displayed the ability to resist molecular deconstruction before, pretty sure it's a NLF to say that it can somehow resist it even though it's never shown the ability to do so.

Akreious said:
Unless the invulnerability mechanic has displayed the ability to resist molecular deconstruction before, pretty sure it's a NLF to say that it can somehow resist it even though it's never shown the ability to do so.
Not really considering you're still not using magic.

Nope. Some abilities do not get NLF like that. It's like saying "Oh you're saying dura neg can negate dura of a 3-A character. NLF". No, because that's precisely what it is doing. It would be different if he were to actually EE it or some causality hax it outta existence. But he's just causing harm, but on a smaller scale. Causing harm to it, has been proven to be impossible unless you have more magic.

It's not a barrier, it's the sword, it's invulnerable to anyone that does not have more magic than the user. That's the mechanic behind its invulnerability.

welp, let just say it's invulnerable against the swarm of metalic hoppers. But what can Ikki do to defend himself when they go straight to desconstruct his flesh ?

Yeah, but what if the swarm just begin to fly around Aruto? Even if Ikki Blitz, that could make it hard to Attack Aruto with the danger of being attacked?

@Magi

Not really, the 200x speed amp lasts for 1 second total, but it's enough to close this fight.

@Kamen

Not really, the computer really cannot do anything to stop ikki from blitzing and attacking him.

So while not a stomp, this is decisive for Ikki due to the skill advantage.

Every verse have their up and down. Beside, Eiji have been bagging a lot matches himself.

Life does indeed goes on.

Before this derails too much it'd be best to just place the votes (to end the thread). What is the current tally?

As for everyone looking for matches, don't do it in threads. Uncle Earl has thought about this:

Go here and ask for matches, you'll have a lot more luck finding matches there than in match threads.

Jamesthetaker said:
Recently, KR matches usually end up being stomp-ish.
I blaming most of peoples who spamming the shit of KR matches without knowing the risk, and this why i didn't made a lot of KR matches because i still need to know well the opponents and the way matches work by asking to peoples, and so far i only made one this month because what i said above

Back