• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlucky Swordman try to free Local CEO (Ikki VS Aruto) [3-4-0]

i think we should just pause this match for a while, Metal Cluster only just appeared in the last episode and people already making match for him. I means, Metal Cluster havent even show all of his power and just goes beating the hell out of everyone by just T-posing in a place

That is indeed true. Metal Cluster Hopper is almost definitely going to have more special things about it that'll pop up

@Akreious

Yes but what you're doing is fallacious as you're comparing a supercomputer to a normal human, not to ikki. Ikki and Shizuku are extraordinary geniuses. And idk if you know but extraordinary geniuses can calculate faster than a supercomputer normally. So if you want to use that logic then still ZED won't be able to outdo ikki, but ikki will be able to.

@00potato

>Equal

Im pretty sure 25k is not even remotely equal to 10^28

But what is win conditions of this match?

If win by KO, I see ikki has prediction skill to evade Metal Cluster's attack, see his weakness and put his driver out of him like Vulcan did, but it has very low chance to do it because of 1-1 match and Ark surely don't give chance wide open for his attacks

Becomes Deja Vu like Thouser did before.

I will go with Metal Cluster Hopper first and let's see more abilities while Aruto become controlable next week.

By the fact that the fight really isnt about the man living inside the armor.

Aruto as of current state are being control by a super computer more than anything. All the infos are being process by the computers and robot doesnt have pesky human conditions.

Yes but:

1. Blitz

2. Afterimages for days

3. 1 shots

4. Massive skill advantage

Ikki has all of these. Literally nothing stopping ikki from ending the match.

Except of course the molecular damage ability that the Hiden Metal possess and that You don't adress. And You said youself that speed doesn't matter in this Match because the speed is equalized. And about the One shot, i don't see it cutting the Hiden Metal without repercution.

Can the supercomputer process the presence of someone who's literally sunk into your subconscious in such a way that your brain doesn't deem you as important info?

I see no reason why not. Computer processing all data that goes through them, what deem useless only decide by the code inside. And theres definitely a person standing there. It's all hard numbers.

Speed matters when ikki starts blitzing with Speed Amp (Ittou Shura). About the 1 shot, no matter how many adjectives you add to that metal it's still Low 7-C. Ikki'll cut through it easily.

That's 2 for Ikki and 2(? idk how i feel about counting Setsuna's vote up above, considering how much discussion there has been since then) for Aruto.

How is Ikki going to defend against getting swarmed by a thousand density-shifting Locusts being controlled by a cold AI that doesn't give a flip about Ikki's Stealth or Sword Techniques?

Sort of hard to cut through a swarm when... it's swarming. Swords inherently are limited in Surface Area, making cutting through it impractical as all hell.

As for the current arguments for Ikki...

"1. Blitz"

Blitzing is sort of moot if the enemy is constantly surrounded by a swarm of metal locusts which eat away at your sword on the molecular level and is constantly shifting to better counter you with every swing you try to do

"2. Afterimages for days"

Which Aruto wouldn't care one bit about since he can more than easily afford to hit literally all of them

"3. 1 shots"

Deconstruction.

"4. Massive skill advantage "

AI that doesn't care about skill advantage because it's a machine that is out for blood? It's not going to get tricked by feints and crap, and even if it does then it can easily just... swarm again.

"Ikki has all of these. Literally nothing stopping ikki from ending the match."

and how the hell is Ikki going to bypass a swarm of metal locusts/T-1000 crap that's constantly surrounding Aruto that passively changes its density to tank hits as well as the fact that these locust metal things deconstructs stuff that it touches? Sounds like a pretty bad idea to touch your blade onto it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Speed matters when ikki starts blitzing with Speed Amp (Ittou Shura). About the 1 shot, no matter how many adjectives you add to that metal it's still Low 7-C. Ikki'll cut through it easily.
MetalCluster Hopper have fight Thouser who is Low7-C and didn't get a single scracth.Also i vote for aruto because i think there not so much for ikki to damage MetalCluster Hopper and this is not Aruto but Ark but i vote for ikki if removing the progrise key is still count as a win condition because even if ikki speed has been equalized with Aruto when he go for ittou shura that 10x he speed for 1 min i preatty much think he could pull that progrise in that 1 min. Also who said speed equalize for ARK , I think Nicetoderp says speed equalized for Aruto And Ikki .

1. Surrounded or not hard to stop someone who you can't even keep track of and can 1 shot. As for eating the sword, unless you have more magic than the user it is invulnerable.

2. Yes, especially when they're all blitz level, of course, I do see the argument here.

3. Not against swords and he creates shields which will get blitzed.

4. Yes it will swarm again after being tricked all before ikki attacks him, sure.

Yeah more useless adjectives to make low 7c defenses sound more impressive than they actually are. And by bad idea to touch with your sword I assume you mean the magic sword which is a manifestation of your soul which has been stated and proven to be invulnerable unless you have more magic than the user? If yes then yes that is a good thing to touch deconstruction with.

Yeah he probably does. No matter how durable the sword is unless it has resistance then it will be deconstrutable most likely.

Invulnerability doesn't protect from Deconstruction. Invul is usually just high durability anyway. Did it negate Deconstruction?

Invulnerability is not high durability. Invulnerability is "unaffected by up to what you've shown". Swords have not been broken by dura negation slashes (physic hax from this guy).

Yeah it usually is. Unless you can prove that is somehow subverting the damage magically then it is just taking really strong attacks, meaning high durability. Also resistance to one form of dura negation (Friction wizardry it seems.) doesn't protect you from all forms of it.

High durability is high durability, you're just a stone wall. We do not give high durability "invulnerability". It's silly, Invulnerability has some form of mechanics behind why it works.

And in this case it does, if a durability negation cut couldn't cut through a device why would another form of durability negation work? It doens't break the mechanics.

― Berg Schneiden.

*TN: Both this term (in German) and in Japanese (Õ▒▒µû¼Òéè) mean "mountain cutter"
A flash.

《One-armed Master Swordsman》swung the sword as if rotating his body.

That flash easily cut the rock puppet standing in front of him, as if cutting butter. It didn't stop there. Evidently as its name indicated, it vigorously cut the summit of the surrounding mountains including the white peak where the Rebellion headquarters was.

― ――woow.

The summits rolled down and slid from the severed section.

And the whole starry sky spread out.

Or=Gaule was lost for words due to the scene of such level of destruction that shook the ground,

The slashing attacks by means of thousands of threads that offered no escape slipped the moment they touched Wallenstein, the cutting on his skin didn't happen.

Wallenstein passed through the net of slashes without trouble and held the long sword aloft,

― Hmph!

He brought it down, aiming at Or=Gaule.

However, the impregnable barrier where no bullet went through was deployed by the threads, by Or=Gaule's Device, surrounding him. Even when it was a hit that cut the mountains open, it was impossible for Wallenstein to cut the Device of the《Desperado》Or=Gaule who surpassed him in magical powers; that sword that came downward was prevented by the spiderweb.

――The long sword, the killer of enemies, was averted.

You're not beating the mechanics, you gotta prove why deconstruction would bypass the fact that these weapons are magical and can only be broken by more magic. Unless you have an argument for why it would bypass the mechanics of the invulnerability it cannot be broken through.

Again. How does resistance to Wallensteins's ability grant resistance to deconstruction? All your scan suggests is that people with more magic have more durable Devices and that weaker Mages can't overcome that. Nothing about that suggests that it is bypassing the photo somehow, just being hit and not breaking, AKA being durable.

More durable devices don't mean "resist durability negation". The cut is durability negation. You can read in the first part where he cuts Or Gaule's dolls "like butter" and even cuts the mountain (which means yes just friction on air to cut the mountains).

Here are more dura neg cases i guess:

Anyway onto the points.

Casually, with ten meters of distance between them, he took up a stance with his enormous sword in his left hand resting on his shoulder. The instant she saw this manifestation, Shizuku's whole body shivered. There was no mistake. She could instinctively sense that this stance was for the 'One-Armed Swordsman' Wallenstein's true deadly technique.

Something is coming!

Shizuku immediately ended the rain of projectiles from Keppu San'u, and protected herself with the frozen mass of water. With permafrost that had an excellent protective strength, she formed a castle wall. With what should be called a stronghold, she had prepared a defense with perfect readiness—

"Shizuku—don't guard against that!"

In that moment.

"Bergschneiden."

Everything that protected her body was easily cut away.

If her judgment had been a moment late, her life would've been lost. At this truth, Shizuku gasped.

If Alice hadn't cried out, it really would've been dangerous.

An arm had been taken.

"Kuh…."

From the middle of the upper arm, her entire left arm had been cut away. From that perspective, the numbing pain crept up to her brain.

Wallenstein answered as he slowly walked up to Shizuku.

"Blocking, slashing, shooting. In this world, the effect of every type of power is greatly related to friction. No matter how fast the bullet, if its speed is stolen by friction at the point of impact, it would have no penetration and fall uselessly at its target's feet. And if an attack was altered by the same power, a blade can be made to unparalleled sharpness that cuts through any material without resistance."

A sword of excellent offense. A shield of divine defense. It was power that manipulated friction, which makes up the foundation of every kind of force.

"―That is the ability that I, the One-Armed Swordsman Wallenstein, possess."

Ok. Still doesn't prove any resistance to deconstruction. I already brought this up but using Friction and Deconstruction are quite different.

That is a massive NLF. By that logic even if Ikki was 10-C Aruto couldn't hurt him, but that doesn't matter since this is deconstruction. You still haven't proven that deconstruction wouldn't work because the only feat of resisting dura negation is against a different hax. Nothing about your scans suggests Some sort of invuln, just high durability based on your power and one resistance.

Yes if Ikki was 10-C, Aruto still wouldn't be able to deconstruct his sword by virtue of lacking magic.

And what kind of logic is that "it has an invul mechanic and has feats to prove it is invul instead of just high dura, but what if it is a different type of hax". Basically if i say "X dude has the concept of immunity to any kind of harm on him" are you gonna say "well it has never shown resistance to burning so yeet".

Invul needs proof to apply to profiles, but not when against other abilities that try to cause harm. Almost no hax does, otherwise we would be saying "well can power null that nulled dura neg, null deconstruction too, cus it has no feats" or "can this dude EE dogs, cus he has only been shown to EE humans".

You have to at least bring up a reason for why invul to physical damage would get bypassed by decon. Why the magical manifestation of their soul, would get affected by decon when it doesn't get affected by any other kind of attack or dura neg.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Also There is the possibility that the swarm of Cluster Cells Attacks Ikki himself or that protect Aruto by swarming around him.
Attacking ikki, sure. But massive skill advantage and blitz say no.

Protecting Haruto, as i've explained won't do much, ikki'll just cut through it.

Back