• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlucky Swordman try to free Local CEO (Ikki VS Aruto) [3-4-0]

Soooo... it's only for 1 second ?: This....is becoming hard to judge.

Because Metalic Cluster Hopper form also has this properties in his armor as well

• Metal Shoulder (ÒâíÒé┐Òâ½ÒéÁÒâÉÒâêÒâ│ Metaru Shorud─ü): The shoulder armor. Taking advantage of the hardness change characteristics of the main component, Hiden Metal, the damage is greatly reduced by instantaneously adjusting the hardness to the optimal level against the impact received. In addition, the sharp Spite Edges arranged in various parts of the armor is effective as a piercing weapon by temporarily increasing its hardness and density.
So what is the problem ? The description doesnt mention how much damage is reduced. So this either goes both way :

+Ikki blizt and bypass Metal Cluster Hopper defense and defeat Aruto.

+Aruto manage to defense against Ikki's one shot and kill Ikki afterward

I have no clue on how to deal with this, gonna leave it to you guys then

Yeah but he will have one second to tear through them. If he or his sword got hit by Deconstruction before hand, or Aruto is surrounded by them, then his chances of getting away with it are lowered significantly.

And if Aruto generates a Shield and Ikki cuts thought it, the both halfs can counter attack at the moment. Even if he begin to cut every Cluster Cell in his way, they are basically living metal, no electronics or mecanisms inside. They would just duplicate in a smalled size.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ionliosite said:
Given how much faster than the swarm he is, he'll basically see them as frozen in place.
^^
The 1 second will allow him to end the fight like 20 times over due to 1 shot and blitz.
Almost 100% certain that the 1 second is from his perspective, so you're being extremely disingenuous here by trying to make it seem like the 1 second is from everyone else's perspective. Ittou Rasetsu explicitly lasts for a single slash- One second. There is no "End the fight 20 times over due to 1-shot and blitz" because it will only last ONE slash- Ikki fails that and he's very, very dead.

Firephoenixearl said:
Akreious said:
I still stand by Aruto swarming Ikki with hoppers and deconstructing them even if they do amp.
Aruto doing anything to someone 200x faster. You'll need a better argument.
Ionliosite said:
Given how much faster than the swarm he is, he'll basically see them as frozen in place.
For a single literal second; plus even if he's able to slice so fast that to his perspective, he's able to slice at one slice a second (Basically impossible but whatever), he'd never get through the full swarm surrounding him due to sheer numbers of them.

Even assuming that Ittou Shura is from everyone else's perspective (So the 200x boost allows him to slice 200x to everyone else's perspective)...

200 (Multiplier) x 500 (Assumed number of machines sliced per slice) = 100,000 Locusts sliced. That is nowhere near the numbers needed to cripple Aruto's Swarm. Even quadrupling the multiplier will only yield 400,000 locusts, not to mention how they, in all likelihood, wouldn't give a single crap about being sliced in half since they're nanomachines. Ikki isn't slicing them on the molecular level or anything.

And if, during the slowed time against the swarm, he slices a hole through the swarm and tries to get out but accidentally nicks the side of a locust, RIP that part of his body. In short, this whole "200x Blitz" thing isn't anywhere near as decisive as you're trying to make it.

And even if he manage to land a killing cut to Aruto, who is controlling Zero-One is The Ark, who is connected to the Zero-One Driver. Even if he kills Aruto, that is not going to Stop Zero-One MCH.

Where do you get the "one second from his perspective"? It lasts 1 second, he can do more than slash on that time, and even then, he literally one-shots because the amp is 200x speed AND AP, so he also becomes 200x stronger.

If Ikki also has his AP 200x amp then he could win.

But like Xross said, even if Aruto is down, there is high chance that Ark will still taking control and kill Ikki afterward. It's only need to control the Cluster Hoppers anyway.

Little off-topic : Just found this cool Zero-One AMV . Feel like want to share it to you guy ovo gonna delete it if this is a bother

MagiSinbad said:
If Ikki also has his AP 200x amp then he could win.
Ikki doesn't have 2 different amps for speed and AP, both are the same one, Ittou Rasetsu on the case of the 200x one.

Well yes, i understand that. Did read the localized version of Rakudai Vol 1 of my country (it's somewhat terrible), so i do know that Ikki's Ittou Shura. But it's still leave him powerless after one-shot right ? Or did he managed somehow to counter this problem ?

... More people who don't know how to read the profile. Seven Star Ikki can be either regular Ikki or Desperado Ikki, these are NOT different keys.

Regular Ikki, since Aruto doesnt have any way to answer any of Desperado passive.

And thanks for the specification.

Ikki needs to be bloodlusted so his Desperado hax becomes passive, and he never uses that hax anyways, I'm asking for the extra magic he gains with it.

I has always plan to use SSA Ikki since Despacito seem to be pretty hax.

But since he already have Desperado in this key, then I suppose that I should allow it, unless it amp his AP by a lot.

> Despacito

Listen, you have 3/4 of your life being used, use it for good purpose, not for listening that song, if anything....stahp it, get some help

Ok so:

Since this is Desperado Ikki, him awakening gives him magic for another Ittou usage, though in vermillion empire that's kinda contradicted.

Anyway point is:

Ikki slices right through completely destroys the armour and aruto along with it by bisecting it in 2. I doubt the machine would be going after anyone with Aruto dead and having been destroyed unless it has shown to do it.

Something funny

@Akreious

"you're being extremely disingenuous here by trying to make it seem like the 1 second is from everyone else's perspective"

I am unsure if you know, but the faster you are, the slower time becomes. So 1 second from his prespective would actually seem longer than 1 second from everyone else's perspective. Anyway 1 second is 1 second, it only lasting for 1 slash is cus he doesn't need anymore, he slashes, then stands having won the fight.

Oh btw i forgot to mention something. Here is Ikki using Intetsu (his device) to cut some magical hands, which whither everything they touch via causality hax:

Just a graze from a reaper's hand would probably take Ikki's life.

However, Ikki did not escape or show any wavering despite knowing it and moved forwardÔöÇÔöÇ

"HAaaa!!!!"

With the swordsmanship that could be called the fastest, he cut down the reaper's hands that pursued him like a wave of spears and moved forward.

He could not be stopped.

Here is the effect they had on the stadium concrete btw:

A portion of the black arms pierced into the ground of the audience stand and the fence, and those places collapsed in the same weathered state Ikki and Saikyou witnessed before. In addition, the collapse spread out from the places where the black arms pierced them like an ink dripped onto a white cloth.

Iida raised a confused voice seeing that scene.

ÒÇîThis is......! Weathering!? The places that magic in the shape of black arms released by Contender Shinomiya touched are collapsing as if they are weathered down! B-But how did this happen!? Causality interference ability is a power that makes phenomenons that exist as possibilities to happen! However, the durability of the reinforced concrete that is used to construct this venue is over hundreds of years! There should be no possibility of it weathering......!ÒÇì

Would Ikki straight up kill someone? An innocent people that he have basically been requested to help with?

Firephoenixearl said:
Nicetoderp said:
Would Ikki straight up kill someone? An innocent people that he have basically been requested to help with?
SBA says he'll kill if needed. so yes
No, that doesn't answer his question at all and even then, your response is wholly incorrect. Ikki wouldn't kill someone who's clearly struggling and screaming every time the hoppers go to attack Ikki, calling out for help. Willing to kill does NOT mean bloodlusted.

Also the latest episode made it abundantly clear Ark does not give a flying F about Aruto's actual body and would've destroyed it so it's dubious whether Ikki's attack would really phase Aruto at all. He'd need to specifically target the belt and destroy it and if he's as murderous as you're trying to make it seem, he won't do this.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Can the supercomputer process the presence of someone who's literally sunk into your subconscious in such a way that your brain doesn't deem you as important info?
I won't get into this much, but this is a dumb question. I really hope you aren't serious. If the armor is being controlled by said super computer, said super computer won't care about what Aruto's brain can and can't perceive. It wouldn't and shouldn't care for trackless step.

Back