• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unlucky Swordman try to free Local CEO (Ikki VS Aruto) [3-4-0]

During his rampage against Thouser, Fuwa is downed for the count and unable to protect injured Gai. A knight in shining armor would swoop in and save the president of ZAIA.

Could he save the lives around him?

-This is Seven Star Arc Ikki and Aruto in Metal Cluster form.

-Ikki get brief knowledge on what Metal Cluster could do by Izu.

-Both are in-character.

-speed are equalized and both are 20 meters away from eachother.

Spirit and Technique, Flawless and Firm: 3 (Firephoenix,Ionliosite,Milly)

Presented by, Hiden Intelligence: 4 (Setsuna,linkslayer,Faiz,Velox)

Ikki kurogane v1 by hyakuten1-daf5vft
Damn his rotten luck.

82867751 482587492676429 2425071400031078819 n
"Stop it! Ark!!!"

i feel like metal clusster is too much for this version of ikki.I don`t think the mental attacks will work since arutos mind is linked with a statelite and advance AI.So aruto via metal clustter

To put it simply, Metal Cluster have the ability to turn it's army into horde of locust made of special Hiden Metal that have the ability to shift it's density, plasticity, and hardness however the user wanted to as you can see when the the locusts swarm turn into spikes and barrier for Aruto to use.

It also come with a neat ability to deconstruct object down to molecular level as well in both of the spike and locusts form.

Skill manouvers. Ikki has dealt with significantly worse stuff before. An armor that turns into shields ain't gonna help.

Also phantom form is an easy win here.

I don't know if he can fight agaist MetalCruster Hopper. His Style depend on trading his opponent fighting Style and personality to predict they Attacks, but MetalCruster (at least for Now) doesn't have a fighting Style or personality to counter and also a lesser Form of Zero-One already defeat someone like him.

Ikki can predict opponent's moves based on their identity or personality (which metal cluster still has), but he's not reliant on it. He also can copy opponent's moves, but he doesn't rely on it.

That's the point.

MetalCruster Hopper isn't controled by Aruto (for Now) but the Ark Satellite. A even-evolving s├║per computer. It lacks of identity and personality and MCH isn't Really moving but his living armor does more of the attack/ defense.

Also, Ikki speed couldn't do much either because of The Ark fast processing speed.

It can still be read, cus if something lacks "identity" or "thought", it would have patterns which don't require as much skill to be abused. If it's always trying to defend Aruto, he can just trick it, by feinting attacks at Aruto.

About speed:

1. Ikki's FTL whereas MC's reaction speed is MHS+. Completely outclassed.

2. Speed's equal

3. Ikki has quite a bit of stat amps and pseudo stat amps like Edelweiss sword style which makes attack "faster" by lacking acceleration, or Raikou , which is FTE to people who can react to his normal sword attacks.

Ok then, i give You that.

Let's Say that he manage to get close to Aruto. His Sword could do something on him? According to the official site, the Hiden Metal can go to a Knoop Hardness of 10,800 (the highess point in the sácale is the diamond with a max of 8,500) and can Change it's shape to optimaze the defense. And that without saying about the molecular damage that the metal could do.

Firephoenixearl said:
About that, ikki could cut metal with a sheet of paper via precision. Pretty sure he can cut through his metal with his sword.
Are you trying to imply Ikki can think and move faster than a Super Computer can react? Really?

Akreious said:
Firephoenixearl said:
About that, ikki could cut metal with a sheet of paper via precision. Pretty sure he can cut through his metal with his sword.
Are you trying to imply Ikki can think and move faster than a Super Computer can react? Really?
The argument you quoted wasn't about speed.

I assume you were referring to the point above about speed though and yes, when ikki can blitz casually people who dodge light, yes, i am saying he's faster than a supercomputer. Oh and another thing to quote about Ikki's IQ. His magic control (which is pretty much calculation power) scales above Shizuku Kurogane who could do a feat which requires complex calculation for each of the atoms in huge volumes of water, a feat in the likes of 10^18 numbers of calculations all while being constantly attacked by lighting.

So yes 10^18 complex calculations before lightning reaches you would be faster than a super computer even if you don't want to count Ikki's FTL speed.

So my argument back at you, are you really trying to imply a supercomputer can work faster than light?

Phantom most likely wont work due to Ark controling Aruto's action and he is actually trying to suppressed hus own powrr to an extend. So if he drop that on Aruto it will most likely be the same as unlocking Ark's limiter by giving it free control over Aruto.

And have he ever shown feats capable of cutting through density manipulating, shapeshifting, molecule descontructing metal before?

"I assume you were referring to the point above about speed though and yes, when ikki can blitz casually people who dodge light, yes, i am saying he's faster than a supercomputer."

No, I'm not. You're saying that Ikki can cut through a piece of metal with precision with a piece of paper- which wouldn't matter at all since speed is equal and Ikki does NOT have better computing powers, and when up against a computer who's whole shtick is CALCULATIONS, no. Ikki is not better than a computer.

"Oh and another thing to quote about Ikki's IQ. His magic control (which is pretty much calculation power) scales above Shizuku Kurogane who could do a feat which requires complex calculation for each of the atoms in huge volumes of water, a feat in the likes of 10^18 numbers of calculations all while being constantly attacked by lighting."

False Equivalence. Nowhere EVER was Magic Control ever compared to calculation power, also citation on that number because that sounds like absolute BS to me. AND EVEN THEN there's absolutely nothing to say that Shizuku actually did the calculations; if she did a spell that was meant to do a specific purpose, it does NOT mean she's able to think that fast.

ALSO the feat you mention is completely unmentioned in the profile, so you cannot even use it even if it was true. You can't just pull random feats out of nowhere without evaluations and it being on the profile first.

"So yes 10^18 complex calculations before lightning reaches you would be faster than a super computer even if you don't want to count Ikki's FTL speed. "

Not on profile. Also you have not backed up your claim of 10^18 calculations yet whatsoever. And even then, again, not on profile.

"So my argument back at you, are you really trying to imply a supercomputer can work faster than light?"

First of all, Speed is Equalized. So screw off with that argument.

Second of all, you made the claim that Ikki cutting metal with paper somehow makes him able to cut through Molecule-Deconstructing, Density-Shifting, and Shapeshifting Metal. Seems like a MASSIVE leap to me to go from normal ass metal to exotic metal that can change forms in an instant.

So no, all your claims so far is completely unsupported so far and you're also making false equivalences left and right.

Ok so:

Eh? He can't cut metal with paper via precision because speed is equal? When did speed become a factor at all. About the rest i absolutely love how your arguments go like "Speed is equal, but the computer can still do stuff faster".

Magic control is specifically hard because of such calculations. Even something as basic as throwing ice spears at people:

"......Who knows? But since I only wished ÒÇîWin this gameÒÇì, I don't really understand it. However......there is such a saying - people make mistakes. As long as you are a human, any action definitely contains the possibility of failure. Taking one step with your feet. Even though it's such a simple action, there are people who twist their ankles, or get tripped by a small stone, resulting in failure. Let alone magic, which requires complicated configuration operation and trajectory calculation......it can't be helped if you failed, right?"

Let alone for something like this:

A water wall with a breadth of thirty meters from the ground came between Shizuku and the slash.

to do this:

Shizuku needed to pay attention to every single molecule of water, removing any impurities to create pure water that had an attribute of insulation, to dodge the lightning. It was an extremely nerve wracking, delicate operation.

ÒÇîYeah… everyone thinks that water loses to electricity, right? But no, when water does so it's because impurities like ions and microbes in the water make it conductive. Water becomes less and less conductive as it becomes more and more pure, until it becomes ultra-pure and forms a complete insulator that electricity won't pass through.ÒÇì

ÒÇîI see… oh? Then why don't other water users copy this tactic?ÒÇì

ÒÇîIt's not that they don't, they can't. Completely removing impurities at the ion level is like sifting gold dust from desert sand. Only Shizuku-san's level of magic control allows her to perform such a technique. If an ordinary knight tries to copy this maneuver, won't his mind burn out first? *Cough* As you'd expect for the first-year runner-up… *guh*!ÒÇì

Or something like this:

"Y-You little rat…! You changed your own body to vapor!?"

"With a top-class magic control, you can reconstruct something, but it's impossible to do so after dying…! No, even if you could do it, if you make the slightest error in reconstituting the trillions of cells in the human body, I don't even know how difficult it would be…! To use that kind of power on your own body…! Are you sane, you little…!?"

Certainly there was great merit in overriding the physics of an attack. But to do so, an overly powerful technique was necessary. The burden of risk was too great. Therefore to Wallenstein in his consternation, Shizuku―

"I'm plenty sane. If it's me, it can be done, I believed."

―declared so, as if it was nothing.

Oh and btw a lil mistake on my side, to just in the human body there are over 10^27 atoms, now think of the number of atoms that she would need to do calculations for to make it non condutive for a 30m wall.

Not on the profiles? Are you sure? From his IQ section:

Edelweiss stated that his magic control exceeds that of Shizuku Kurogane who could make magic calculation to deconstruct and reconstruct her all of her cells and turn her body into vapor.

Yes that special metal you mentioned is going to be cut down by a dude:

• of comparable if not superior AP
  • With his actual sword instead of a piece of paper.

The problem is that the Hiden Metal can change it's shape, density and Hardness. If Ikki tries to cut it, the most probable thing to happen is that the Ark would make the metal liquid, allowing the blade to pass and then harden back up around it.

to firephoenixearl:

1. you try to imply that ikki can cut something that harder than diamond itself.yeah he can cut metal with paper but that is metal pipe.

2.you try to imply that ikki can think faster than ARK that are compareble to ZEA that has supirior calculation power than Shining Arithmetic in shining and shining assault hopper that predicts enemy behavior by studying them, and creates around 25,000 attack and avoidance patterns and can find an optimal solution to a problem within 0.01 seconds.

3.ikki can use ittou shura to speed blitz metalcluster hopper but then what, he can't slash through that amour and it will be like when aruto fight gai were aruto in shining hopper speed blitz thouser but did nothing to him because he can't bypass thouser amour and even if ikki use Dokuga No Tachi it's not like metalcluster hopper turn back to aruto because that amour is in lockdown where ARK made sure that amour not to detransform itself back to aruto and ARK don't really care about aruto health and ARK probaly gonna fight until ikki is dead because it is a super computer that sole purpose is to extermanite humanity.Also don't forget ittou shura can only be maintained for just one minute and only can be use one time,also don't forget he become really tired after using it.

1. Ok but your point. He cutting a metal pipe with paper. Not his sword, with his sword he'll cut through much more. Diamond is not really all that uncuttable when youre Low 7-C. So he's just cutting something equal to his AP.

2. Yeah he already has more magic control than a girl who has shown a feat on the levels of 10^28 constantly while doing other things as well.

3. Yes 1 minute is way more than enough.

I think the Ark can pull that move that i describe. Like Faiz said, the ZEA can already calculate 25,000 possibles attacks and counters in 0,01 secs. And also is that even if he manage to connect the attack, his sword is gonna get damage for the molecular attack in the metal.

00potato said:
Why? Wouldn't Ikki have to think to amp?
He would have to do that. He has to do that for anything, but saying "ZED could do X amount of calculations in y sec" is a null argument as you're arguing thought speed in a speed equal match. ZED's thought speed is as fast as Ikki's.

Firephoenixearl said:
00potato said:
Why? Wouldn't Ikki have to think to amp?
He would have to do that. He has to do that for anything, but saying "ZED could do X amount of calculations in y sec" is a null argument as you're arguing thought speed in a speed equal match. ZED's thought speed is as fast as Ikki's.
I think the better argument is that being a computer, ZEA's thought speeds are more efficient and refined than Ikki's which is inherently limited by such things as... being a human. So while they're statistically the same, ZEA's would be able to simply calculate more since it can straight up direct its resources to thinking stuff and shuffling stuff around while Ikki's mind is that of a human, which is notoriously bad at calculating things in comparison to a computer's... computing powers.

This goes back to the Computer vs Human Brain philosphical debate thing. Computers are good at crunching numbers; far better than humans but Humans are better at stuff like seeing emotion and stuff that are generally considered "Human". So which is the better "Machine"?

Back