• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Baccano! and regen upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universal upgrade is only for Ronny.

1) Has knowledge of the entire universe.

2) Has no knowledge of dimensions outside his ow.

3) He is the body of this dimension, "Earth is floating inside my body".

He is clearly stated to be a universe.

He was also called an omnipotent by his own creator, tier 0 lol. (JK)

We can either make him straight up 3-A or we can put it like "At least 5-B, likely 3-A".

Now time for the regen upgrade.

1) Every atom has been "given life".

Is this statement sufficient to upgrade the regen from "At least Mid-High" to "High"?

The words "universe" and "dimension" are used as interchangeable words, so if he says that he has knowledge of the entire universe and also that he is the body of this dimension, then it obviously means that he is the universe.

He was summoned by a bunch of alchemists. To be more precise, the alchemists did some ritual and Ronny was born inside that flask/spherical bottle. It was an experiment to summon an embodiment of the universe. The above para happens after Ronny gets summoned, he is thinking to himself.

I have made Universal Claire jokes before, and now I can make them agai

If this goes through, this could lead to some interesting matchups.

On the regen I believe that yes their regen should be high seeing how the flesh is described as being and "aggregate community of organisms" then goes on to explain that every atom has been given life.

Essentially it means that they are regenerating based upon the fact that there are community of organisms that pull themselves back together and that community goes all the way down to even the atoms themselves as explained with the phrase "every atom has been given life."

I think 3-A seems reasonable enough, although if there's more context, I'd like to see it if possible.

Blahblah9755 said:
Would him being the universe itself make him omnipresent as well?
Not exactly, for eg, think of the universe as the human body and heart/any other organ as the earth, then Ronny will be like a cell (Which has gained self awareness) in the body, but this cell is also capable of manipulating the entire human body, thus it somewhat appears like a God. So when Ronny says that the "earth is inside my body", it is true but at the same time not entirely true, since Ronny is just the embodiment of the universe, which literally means he is the universe given a specific form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back