• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unique Eyes on Every Tier

I'll add ALLLLL OFFFF THEEMM OnNN WEEKENDS!!!' (If I have time on my stupid school lessons in Japan)

Edit : The reason why I cannot put them all right now it's because I'm using my iphone.

I mean, sure, Yhwach has all-seeing eyes, and a lot of eyes, but there's not much that's very unique about them otherwise. The Sharingan/Rinnegan are visually interesting, as well as having a laundry list of pretty unique eye powers (like fire manipulation, soul manipulation, body control/tech manipulation, and gravity manipulation to name a few).

King Bradely simple wins in the eye department against Yu. Sure Yu's eyes are pure green when he uses his power... but King's is simply far too cool and amazing to ignore. He has a fricking Ourabourous symbol inplanted on his entire eye.

You are not going to find anything else quite like that.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
[looks at the 7-A contenders]
That bunch has nothing on Transformed Magaki, or Nightmare's many forms.

Obsoive...

King of fighters xi magaki by hes6789-d9o5qvg
Inferno nightmare
Nightmare SCIII
And before someone goes "Nightmare's weirdest eyes are on his sword", Nightmare is the sword itself, not the body holding it.

I see your point and counter with this trap card!!!

Eyes itself and not the surrounding region. Effect: We are only reffering to the eyes itself and not where they may be located.

King Bradely for example is a good refference to what we are looking for. Though... it may very well stand on the top for just how unique it is.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
You're telling me the eye on the sword in the second and third picture isn't unique on its own?
But I will say that the second pic is rather unique as just the eye... very well. The King says that you may be cool... but not as cool as the King!

Bradley is totally not within the tier I was asking about, but sure, I'll bite...

No other eye may be as cool or unique? I believe Maximillion Pegasus and his Millennium Eye have something to say about that.

Back