• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale town level downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to properly evaluate this. Sorry.

You can ask Azathoth to comment here again via his message wall though.

I have altered the mettaton thing. Ive finished with Chara since it is only a very small change, so you can lock that profile.

Im mostly reworking frisks profile since he should really be split into separate keys.

Also a question. If someone varies between different levels of small building level, what do i put exactly? Would it be "Varies between different levels of Small Building level"? Or something else?

Also if someone gains a higher speed but they are unknown, would they be "Unknown but higher"?

You just explain what the characters scales from, but there is no need to write "Small Building level" several times.

Just write, for example: "Supersonic, higher with speed amplification".

I see. But for the first part, frisk can vary between the 9-A tier. Would I put something like 9-A, higher depending on the level of determination?

Ive nearly edited everything. I might even merge normal froggit with final froggit and have the latters profile deleted (since moldsmal has the same pattern).

But i need to know. Is it possible to harm doodlebog? This is for so sorrys profile.

Found out about doodlebog. Still busy perfecting the profiles and going back over them. Fine work like this takes time. Especially with this many profiles open in new tabs (i swear to god i hope nothing glitches out and causes a message wall scenario). Had to take breaks in between as well. Sry for the delay

Thanks. Gotta make sure categories are in check and to clean up any original problems with the profiles before publishing.

lll make the speed revisions when i get time. Might be tomorrow or something. Although that depends. Would you rather get them out the way first? Or maybe wait a bit?

EMagoIorSouI said:
Well, seems like we have another low tier Indie Game verse.
Well, low tier... except for the tier 2 characters.

Read this post said:
God tiers are still 2-C to 2-B anyway. So i wouldnt rly call it low tier lol. Also i think white face is indie.
Well for the most part I mean. Some low tier indie game verses we have are Celeste, Hollow Knight and A Hat in Time.

Read this post said:
lll make the speed revisions when i get time. Might be tomorrow or something. Although that depends. Would you rather get them out the way first? Or maybe wait a bit?
I think you'd need to make another CRT for discussing UT speed, unfortunately. Especially for your Sans pet theory.

Ill play through the game and look at all the potential speed feats. Then figure it out later on. Also nothing i said was theoretical. But id rather not discuss that right now. Best to wait for an admin to close this and lock the listed profiles.

Hold on a second. Can somebody delete Final Froggit? I basically merged him with normal froggit so his profile is no longer needed.

This threads gonna get closed anyway. Would undyne vs mcu captain america be a fair fight? Both can one shot the other. Although cap needs to land a good shield bash whilst undyne needs to break through his sheild.

Hmmm. It seems super ascended sean wants to debunk everything mentioned in the op and this thread. This should be interesting.

Doyourbest

No. Somebody screenshotted it and sent it to me. He just said some stuff about the wiki following everything i say (even though i totally got ganged up on earlier involving speed) and said he cant live with himself if he doesnt debunk me. Which doesnt suprise me.

Ill let him have his say and give him time. Regardless of whether he is insane or trolling, he has the right to his opinion. Although it is best he makes a new thread because this one needs to be closed (and have tier 2 profiles along with sans locked up).

Oh good, Caleb did send you the screenshots he took without my permission like he said he would. I actually just posted the debunk to everything you said but I don't see it anywhere here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back