• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sean We have like one game with any other canonical tie in likely not coming for a very long time, the chances of that are very slim

No. I mean that if he said he lost every game, wouldnt that imply him getting killed by lower level monsters?

Also it didnt. Frisks link to jerry just needs fixing. That one was my fault.

I'm pretty sure Flowey meant literal games, such as puzzles, as he said he's won every game too.

Oh. While the Undertale verse needs an upgrade in hax as of late, I'm having trouble seeing how that pertains to Reactive Evolution.

Well, I could maybe see it as him winning and losing every possible playthrough so you may be right

Why so? Isn't instantly fighting on your opponents level (all the way up to multiversal) basically reactive evolution? It seems like something frisk has always had.

Okay. Thanks.

Is there anything left to do here?

Since sans reacting that way is sorta unquantifiable there isn't anything left to discuss. I suppose you can lock the four profiles, ban andytrenom forever and close this thread then.

Well, I will lock the profiles and close this thread, but not ban Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back