• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Reality Manipulation/Warping

Just asking why Frisk, Asriel, Omega Flowey, and Chara have Reality Manipulation/Warping on their pages. I can understand the Annoying Dog, but I don't recall anything that would suggest those 4 having it.

because shit happens where they change or make reality

reality warping is the most broad and powerful ability

if you create a universe it aint creation its reality warping

I know what it is, but I can't recall them ever performing reality manipulating feats. I suppose Chara, when bringing the world back, might have brought it back via reality manipulation, but that's all I can think of.

Flowey's shenanigans likely qualify as reality warping, but I am not sure what gives Frisk and Chara that ability

Wait, I'm wrong. I knew the general idea of what reality warping is, so I just never bothered to check the page on it. I just did, now I get it, nvm this thread existing then, this was just because of my own ignorance.

Back