• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale Player Low 1-C Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, like Ultra said, Ultima appeared like last minute when everything was finalized. I'm saying to not change anything back until this gets sorted out because there are still arguments for Low 1-C and 2-B on both sides (I'm a neutral in all this, but even I'm not so sure if the Player could even make it to Low 1-C)

So what are the conclusions here so far, and which staff members agree with what?

Well, I personally wouldn't mind a bit stricter standards to prevent greatly exaggerated tiers based on unreliable premises, but it is probably best if you talk with DontTalk in private about the issue.
I just had the time to start this btw.

Okay. Thank you for the reply.

Which staff members have helped out here previously? Perhaps I should call for them.

Yeah I agree, if the Player doesn't have an R>F Transcendence then that means the Player is 3D which would scale to Chara, yes this doesn't contradict anything.

Would any of you be willing to help out here again please?
Will comment further here in a couple hours, taking the next developments into account. I am aware that this is very painfully ironic given what I've said before, so, I apologize for the general absence. Been a busy month for me.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for helping out.

I do not recall. My apologies.

Can somebody help out with a recap explanation post please?

I'm not particularly an expert on Undertale, but I still agree more with the OP thus far.

I don't think the OP itself has much merit to it's arguments, you'd be better off agreeing with the people who've presented different arguments like Wasp.

Which staff members have reached what conclusions here?

Okay, and what do they think should be done, and have no other staff members really evaluated this?

The thread should not be closed
Ultima is yet to respond
Neither has Efficiente also.
I guess one more week, then the thread can be closed.
If anyone has any qualms they can always create a thread.
Apparentely The Player does qualify for Low 1-C given that seeing a cosmology as literally just a game grants Higher-D regardless, but there are some things (like Chara's stuff or the vagueness of said Player) which need to be discussed still.

Styrm later conceded that he regarding the Low 1-C for the Plater ratings that Ultima was about to defend seemed legit after all based on his most recent post. So I think Low 1-C is fine if that is the case. Since the Player perceives the entirety of the Undertale multiverse as fiction and not just specific characters and/or one of its universes.

Though he mentioned Chara's stuff might need more discussion though.

I personally find myself in agreement with Low 1-C Player, but also admit that Chara requires further discussion.

What is the current state of the discussion? Are we awaiting a post from Ultima before carrying on? I ask because excluding my own reply here, nothing has been posted to this thread in almost three weeks.

I personally find myself in agreement with Low 1-C Player, but also admit that Chara requires further discussion.

What is the current state of the discussion? Are we awaiting a post from Ultima before carrying on? I ask because excluding my own reply here, nothing has been posted to this thread in almost three weeks.
I do not recall, sorry.

@StrymULTRA

Can you summarise what we currently need to do, and which staff members that think what, here please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back