• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So... considering Lesser dog is a acctual soldier and with fight experience and should know what he is doing shouldn't this be a skill stomp?

Both have simillar ranges, don't think It changges much

But just noticed the Vtuber is a lot smarter, she could use the cardboard train to atack Lesser from behind, so I think is a acctually far more ballanced battle them I trough

Both have simillar ranges, don't think It changges much

But just noticed the Vtuber is a lot smarter, she could use the cardboard train to atack Lesser from behind, so I think is a acctually far more ballanced battle them I trough
She has to use both hands on the cardboard train though so she can’t use her weapons when using it

Too be honest, I can see Lesser dog beingh tricked by It and getting Chainsawed by behind If Suisei does this. I think I will vote for her by now

Only way to dodge that is standing still since blue attacks are always too large or cover the entire screen
Game mechanincs, Look lasser dog range in the profile, not to mention with the train she could walk out, buy a ice cream and come back before the atack end, she mostly likle can dodge It

Lesser dog atack by the way

Bruh this is undertale

If she can blitz with the train how can lesser dog win? Frisk who is extremely skilled in dodging cant dodge blue attacks
She can't atack while using the train thanks to needing both hands to use It, and Frisk and lesser dog have simillar speeds, so frisk has less room to dodge
Bruh this is undertale
This don't mean much if isn't against the player

Like for exemple, Sans mentions he don't know why no body try to dodge your atacks. But Undyne and Asgore backstore is said that Undyne never hitted a single atack into the king, what imply monsters will dodge in fight, just not against the player

Yeah no way she is dodging that

So what can she do? She blitzses until she realizes she has to fight, gets off and attacks lesser dog reacts and kills her with the blue attack.
Again, game mechanics, this is just a spear atack. and lesser dog is dumb, get behind him nd them use the chainsaw on his back beforehe notices she is behind him

If your opponent starts moving so fast that they can travel the entire Earth in 0.2 seconds, I think anyone is going to be shocked and confused. Even more if you're someone who is fairly dumb.
Another potential thing is that Suisei have more than enough LS to rip apart her surroundings and use them as weapons, throwing items or diversions.
If the chanisaw's noise is the issue, she also has a flail.

Back