• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Ban vs Immortal Sealer (Ban vs Momo Momozono)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Just to establish that this isn't a stomp, here are some win conditions for each:
  • Momo can seal Ban.
  • Ban can steal her internal organs.
very wrong.

1. Just stealing all organs to death at the start of the fight is very OoC for him

2. Seal is istant while organ stealing isn't, so it will always happen first

so this is still a stomp

Being out of character for him to do something doesn't make it a stomp when he doesn't use them. See almost every Medaka match were she isn't bloodlusted. Organ steeling just takes a handswipe, and if he uses zero sign which is instant then it can buy enough time for him to use it. He wouldn't do it in character tho

@Xstasy

Thanks for reminding me to ask all Luke's victories to be removed because they are all stomps

@Iapitus

Maybe you should double check if those Medaka matches were stomps, shouldn't you ?

Also Though hax >>> actions based hax

OoC character move = not a move he would pull any reasonable % of the times

so it's still a stomp

No, that's not how it works. things are stomps if one side lacks any win conditions. Ban does have a win condition. Zero Sign + Rob her of her heart. Will he go for it? Not before she goes for her win conditions. Its conclusively in favour of her, but it is not a stomp.

He does have a victory senario. He goes for zero sign and rips out her heart. He pulled it against one of the 10 commandments. Its not a stomp, its just conclusively in favour of Momo. That is a senario, its very unlikely, but he can

the chances of Ban pulling in this scenario than instead of just going CQC is like 1% or even less

which is still a stomp

It doesn't matter how unlikely it is. As long as he has a win condition that is in his means of control, it isn't a stomp. 1% or less is totally irrelevant.

If 2 dudes get into a fight, and one dude is much stronger than the other, but the weaker one has a gun, but he never pulls it despite his chance to pull it at the beginning during the time they were fighting, so the stronger guy wins with a few punches, was that a stomp? No, of course not. If Ban doesn't want to pull out his gun while he loses, that doesn't mean the fight was a stomp

this is how this match goes

99% of the time

>Ban doesn't use zero sign istantly

>He gets sealed

>Momo wins

but then there's the 1% of the time where Ban decides to use zero sign at the start

50% of the time

>Momo pulls her seal first

>Ban gets sealed

>Momo wins

as you can see Ban has only a 50% chance of winning even if he pull a move he will only pull in-character 1% of the time

so the battle is a STOMP

None of what you just said makes it a stomp. Percentages have nothing to do with it, like at all. Even with Ban having that low of a chance, it still is a win condition so it isn't a stomp. Let me make this clear: Percentages have Nothing to Do with It.

First off, in the scenarios you brought up Ban has a 0.5% chance. Not as low as you make it sound

Second, if he has a win condition then he has a win condition, even if it is stupidly low, it still isn't a stomp. Put it like this, if we bloodlusted him, he would have a 50% chance of winning. If bloodlusting the other fighter raises their odds then it wasn't a stomp to begin with

0.5% chance is a highball is:

1. An highball

2. 1 victory out of 200 fights

Even with bloodlust on Ban wouldn't just Zero Sign to organ removal at the start of the fight, as it's not a strategy he uses

1. Cool. It's still not a stomp even with that. Astronomically low doesn't matter since it is within his realm of choice

2. Yeah, not that low. Certainly not low enough to be called a stomp by any means

Yeah it is. He pulled it out against one of the commandments

I'm REALLY tired of the "OoC moves = stomp". I'll say the same as always: go delete every Saitama's match where he doesn't start punching instead of just watching his opponent while he gets haxwhooped.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm REALLY tired of the "OoC moves = stomp". I'll say the same as always: go delete every Saitama's match where he doesn't start punching instead of just watching his opponent while he gets haxwhooped.
Saitama had a decent chance to win those matches.

Ban here has an astronomically low chance

No, because the chance is for possible outcomes. Him going for it isn't even that low of a chance since he does sometimes do it in character. If you bloodlust him and he suddenly has a far higher chance of winning, then it wasn't a stomp to begin with. If it isn't a stomp out of character, then it isn't a stomp in character, and vice versa.

Only exception to this would be characters who's ability are directly effect by state of mind or intent, such as Mogura Kugurugi. Got it?

Making Ban bloodlusted would increese his chance to win by only a very VERY small margin, as he's still a CQC fighter first and foremost

Mogora is a murderhobo that constantly spams his most powerful abilties, so he doesn't count

What the **** are you talking about? His chances jump to 50/50 if bloodlusted. They both go for their instant abilities. With him bloodlusted it becomes a coin flip. That's as far from a stomp as you can get. When he was serious against that one commandment he went straight for Stealth Organ Snatch

I feel like we are talking about different Mogura. Click on the profile I linked. I was saying that bloodlust would actually decrease any chance you had against her

No, because bloodlusted doesn't mean "Knows the perfect action needed to have the best chances to win"

Bloodlusted Ban would start by tring to rip out Momo's brain with Snatch

Also though based hax vs talking hax will always result with the first coming out first

It means "he will go for the quickest kill possible" which is Heart Steal. He does do that in-character when he's serious. Isn't something as low as you think. Even 10% is arguably lower than in reality.

So what? Ban has a wincon. It's not like he's being outhaxxed and Momo's ability isn't passive.

That doesn't make it a stomp at all in the slightest or even a low chance for ban to win, you just overrate hax in general

A fatal mistake in all vs debaters

He won't ever be able to pull it before getting sealed

aka he literally can't win if he starts with snatch

LITERALLY 0% CHANCES OF WINNING

aka this battle is a stomp

I already went over this before. Zero Sign is instantaneous which will give him enough time to heart steal. That's his win con.

He goes for that first and it would be a 50/50. Whether he will or not does not matter

Anyway, Overlord, idk what it is gonna take for you to understand. We have gone over this repeatedly

Anyone else wanna cast their vote?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I already went over this before. Zero Sign is instantaneous with will give him enough time to heart steal. That's his win con.
He goes for that first and it would be a 50/50. Whether he will or not does not matter
Like i said

He won't use it at the start

ever

That is a lie. I have told you over and over. Just being miss informed doesn't cut it any more. He pulled it out against one of the commandments as his opening. If he goes for the wrong choice then rip him, but he has a win condition so it isnt a stomp

Back