• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasori is in his real puppet body
Deidara Deidara has no c0

VS

Ban is in his post purgatory form

Fight starts a hundred meters away in Konoha
Art Duo:

Ban:

Last edited:
They only have one way of beating him which is via cellular bombs. They don't have the AP to hurt him and Sasori's poison is likely resisted(unless there is some scaling chain but I need to read up on Sasori). Ban oneshots either of them normally assuming he lands a hit and if he uses snatch he easily oneshots the only guy who can hurt him without needing to land anything. That being Deidara. Sasori is absolutely useless apart from being a distraction. So yeah looks like a stomp to me.

They only have one way of beating him which is via cellular bombs. They don't have the AP to hurt him and Sasori's poison is likely resisted(unless there is some scaling chain but I need to read up on Sasori). Ban oneshots either of them normally assuming he lands a hit and if he uses snatch he easily oneshots the only guy who can hurt him without needing to land anything. That being Deidara. Sasori is absolutely useless apart from being a distraction. So yeah looks like a stomp to me.
It's equal stats

Considering this is ban who isn't immortal, I think Sasori shooting him with the microscopic pellets into his head or heart should end him pretty quickly.

It's equal stats
And clearly I can't read...

In which case I think the team wins because their advantages actually matter. Unless I have forgotten something. Ban can't fly while both of the others can. He can still use snatch and if he does it quickly they don't really have an answer apart from messing him up with clones. However I don't think he does multiple snatches immediately. I see him taking one down with snatch while the other finishes him off.

And clearly I can't read...

In which case I think the team wins because their advantages actually matter. Unless I have forgotten something. Ban can't fly while both of the others can. He can still use snatch and if he does it quickly they don't really have an answer apart from messing him up with clones. However I don't think he does multiple snatches immediately. I see him taking one down with snatch while the other finishes him off.
Another thing, IIrc when he attempted snatch on black demon hendrikson, it didnt fully work due to how strong hendrikson was. I see a similar scenario happening if he tries it on sasori's puppet body.

The only way they can harm Ban is through C4, which is Deidara's last resort. Sasori... just distraction.

Deidara wouldn't survive in time to use C4, and Ban can resist Sasori's poison, so I'm voting Ban FRA.

I don't think it's a stomp, since the pair have a wincon anyway.

Making the pair bloodlusted could be interesting perhaps?
Sba states intent to kill. And how does ban survive getting microscopic holes through his brain? He has no immortality or regen in post purgatory from what I see. Also C4 is not a last resort for deidara, c0 is but I've restricted that.

One thing I do see the duo having problems with is his range, he could keep that away with his nunchucks but it's likely not a big problem with deidaras and sasoris flight and range that they have

Nothing is stopping Ban from stealing Deidara or Sasori's physical stats, other than finishing them off with Snatch.
Your resistance to poison is also one thing.

Still voting for Ban.

C4 became the last resort after you constrain C0.

Deidara never started using C4 in a fight.
That is not how that works. Also isn't it rather odd that he used C3 his greatest bomb over c4, yet you're calling C4 a last resort? At best I think after getting c1 and c2 don't wound ban great enough, he'll likely deploy c4 or c3.

That is not how that works. Also isn't it rather odd that he used C3 his greatest bomb over c4, yet you're calling C4 a last resort? At best I think after getting c1 and c2 don't wound ban great enough, he'll likely deploy c4 or c3.
Deidara starts off by trying to keep his distance by flying his clay animals, and after that using C1, C2 and so on.

"Probably" Bruh, you can't imply things he never did. I can do the same with Ban, "probably" he will kill at least one of the 2 with Snatch.

Deidara starts off by trying to keep his distance by flying his clay animals, and after that using C1, C2 and so on.

"Probably" Bruh, you can't imply things he never did. I can do the same with Ban, "probably" he will kill at least one of the 2 with Snatch.
What are you even talking about? I literally agreed that he'll use c1, c2 and then c4. I'm literally going by how Deidara fought sasuke. He went c1 then c2 then c4.

And I never said "probably" for Deidara, I said he'll do c3 or c4, and looking at who he's fighting, I think c4 is a better use than c3, and I'd assume Deidara does too since he used c4 on sasuke thinking it'd kill him.

What are you even talking about? I literally agreed that he'll use c1, c2 and then c4. I'm literally going by how Deidara fought sasuke. He went c1 then c2 then c4.
The order is "keep distance, c1, c2, c3, c4".

It's the last resort, that's just what I'm talking about.

And I never said "probably" for Deidara, I said he'll do c3 or c4, and looking at who he's fighting, I think c4 is a better use than c3, and I'd assume Deidara does too since he used c4 on sasuke thinking it'd kill him.
Deidara used it against Sasuke because he was in the way of his fight against Itachi, which Deidara wanted to defeat, so he used C4 to finish Sasuke off at once.

There is no guarantee that Deidara would use C4 as not being his last resort.

The order is "keep distance, c1, c2, c3, c4".

It's the last resort, that's just what I'm talking about.
Ok, going by this being sba which means he has intent to kill, C3 would not be used over C4 given that when Deidara wanted to kill someone (sasuke) he used c4, it's also more lethal in this scenario against Ban.

You can't equalize anything other than speed so this match won't be added because of equal stats but it can still continue

You can't equalize anything other than speed so this match won't be added because of equal stats but it can still continue
So if I unequalize everything besides Speed this'll be added depending on who wins at the end?

If this isn't a stomp yes
Alright I made it unequal. They are relative in speed so no need to equalize it and the only disadvantage I can see is for Sasori since he's not considered stronger than Deidara for some reason but he has decent regeneration so shouldn't be too much of problem.

Back