• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Umineko: When The Revisions Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll make those pages after, as they are all scaling to pre-existing profiles.

Okay. That is good. Please tell me when you are finished, so I can update the wiki navigation bar link to the explanation page.

I think it is better to wait for Ovy7, they're his pages after all.
I'll try to update the pages with no sandboxes (and do some unrelated stuff) meanwhile.

You can update the navigation bar with the explanation page, the things that need to be added are very small bits, so nothing big.

The verse composite page I think still needs to be discussed between us. This verse page would contain a TL;DR explanation with links to other explanation pages and the likes.

Should we copy the blog contents to an official, but locked, Umineko explanation page, or should it remain in only blog format?

I have updated the wiki navigation bar with Ovy7's blog link.

The verse page should also be updated with a link to it.

Should we copy the blog contents to an official, but locked, Umineko explanation page, or should it remain in only blog format?
Blog format for now I think, as the page would likely had more stuff added to it in the future as more WTC content gets released. IIRC, as a blog only I and content mods can edit it, so it has protection as it is.

Ye, still sad that no Tier 0 Creator (Ultima and Elizhaa were neutral on it :/ ). Maybe after the upgrade CRT, later this year/start of next year.

Well, I would prefer a tier 0 Creator, but I cannot just overrule everybody else in this case.

Anyway, have all the edits been carried out now? Meaning, should I lock the Umineko pages again?

Besides the 4 non-edited pages I mentionned, I think the others are fine (except if someone want to add something).

I don't think there's anything more to add to them. We did go through them to find errors and the likes, and we corrected them. So I guess they are good to go and can be locked.

Which are the 4 pages that I should not lock yet?

Not gonna lie, I was expecting much higher tiers, considering some of DarkLK's explanations.

But I am glad that this revision is finally here anyway.

Somebody will need to fix the Rika Furude page to use our usual tabber header image format, not the different one that has currently been applied.

If this has also been done to other profile pages, they need to be corrected as well.

Thank you very much for the help, although please remember to resize the header images when they turn too large or small to fit properly in the pages.

Anyway, which tier 1 Umineko pages are still unlocked and should be locked?

Well, to me it seems like The Creator is tier 0, but if the rest of you think that it is safer to go with "At least High 1-A, likely 0", I suppose that I am outvoted.
How does it seem that the Creator is tier 0?
He should be High 1-A, unless he transcends Featherine in such a way, that High 1-A characters transcend tier 1-A characters.

The Creator is like the transcedental nothingness that is unbound by absolutely anything, or any restriction, unlike Featherine, who still has some restriction.

I believe that's one of the reasons why it is Tier 0.

The Creator is like the transcedental nothingness that is unbound by absolutely anything, or any restriction, unlike Featherine, who still has some restriction.

I believe that's one of the reasons why it is Tier 0.
Transcending a High 1-A character as far as I know, doesn't qualify you for tier 0. I still have't seen anything that suggests that he transcends Featherine the way High 1-A characters transcend 1-A characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back