• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
thank you, in that case ultron is 4-B and freiza is either low 4-C or 3-A meaning he either stomps or gets stomped. on top of that ultron outhaxes freiza no matter what, so this looks to be a stomp no matter how i look at it.

cool, now most of their stats are somewhat equal (except speed, ultron is significantly faster, i would suggest equalizing speed.) and it comes down to hax freiza doesnt have a whole lot in that department where as ultron has a lot. (a bit to much in my opinion.) and can get rid of freiza any number of ways, possesion, mind manipulation, matter manipulation, willpower Manipulation, and pain Manipulation. on top of that due to his energy manipulation, energy absorbtion, his ability to transform into energy and his Regenerationn, i dont think freiza can do much damage to ultron, so i vote ultron.

Hmmm donìt Know...maybe frieza can destroy the planet of the battle and win...but ultron is not stupid...my vote is for frieza...frieza look if the opponent is strngher..and blow up the planet

In 2018 Galactus destroy the planet of ultron body central..ultron shit in pants when the planet exploud...so maybe frieza yeah frieza

Yeah beacause...for me...fireza have only the blow up planet strategies...but ultron can live easily in space so...Ultron have more % of win...( i love frieza ) but this is the truth

I don't know the numbers but Marvel's 4-B is superior to Dragon Ball's if I am not mistaken.Especially when Ultron scales from Sentry who has the power of million exploding suns.

Hmm, is there any wincon for Frieza? Coz seemingly he can force-burst him like how he did with Krillin, right? Or is that an AP thing too?

no, then freiza would ap stomp, sorry dude, this is a really good idea for a match, but unfortunatly this seems to be a stomp. although ultrons weakest form is also 4-B, so mabye?

Back