• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reasons as to why he resists Ten Crowns are:

1. It sounds like a NLF.

2. Sonic is far higher into 2-A.

3. It has no feats of negating type 2 conceptual manipulation.

NLF part needs no addressing. Being higher into 2-A does not automatically give you resistance to hax. They are on the same level of existence. They aren't High 2-A vs 2-A. Third part is the same. His type 2 conceptual manipulation isn't on a higher level, from what I see. It doesn't have to have feats of negating something. The ability does what it does and it's on 2-A level.

How high into 2-A is he? How much does his stats get amplified and how fast?

It goes like this.

14 Chaos Emeralds are enough to do a 2-A feat. The green Chaos Emeralds alone were enough to cover the surface of the entire planet and create an ocean, and all seven colors of Chaos Emeralds were gathered "throughout the cosmos" to bring them into the Zone of Silence and were infused into a single set of 7.

So, uh... Ridiculously high into 2-A.

@ThisIsMySwagPack Not all hax works like that. You still need feats of nullifying someone immensely stronger than you. Saying that an ability can null something way above what it has shown to nullify is the textbook definition of a NLF. On top of that, Sonic is resistant to power null.

No one has type 2 conceptual manipulation in Fate.

Type 2 is hax like any other. It's not type 1, which is 1-A in nature. They are on the same level of existence. By your logic hax from a 7-B character can't affect 7-A character. It's not power nullification, but negation through subjective reality.

NLF would be saying he can boost himself to high 2-A. This is a guy who boost himself from fighting 7-A character to fighting 2-A character. The difference in the AP is not that great from what the other guy described.

Also, don't throw "NLF". Come up with a reasonable argument.

@ThisIsMySwagPack Like I said, not all hax works like that. Saying "lol it's hax" doesn't change that you still feats of negating attacks from someone vastly stronger.

Boosted himself to baseline 2-A, Sonic is massively above that and also has passive stat amping. So yes, saying he can boost himself to Sonic's level is a NLF.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
So, Gilgamesh's own Statistics amplification is enough to close the gap between them.
Nah, because not only his he hundreds of thousands to possibly millions of times stronger depending on just how many Chaos Emeralds were throughout the cosmos, he's also getting stronger throughout the fight as well with passive Stats Amp of his own.

>Sonic already has a passive stat amp so Gil has quite a way to catch up.

>Sonic uses Chaos Control and conceptually erases Gil like he did with the Chaos Force that was filled with entities thousands of times stronger than Gil and have resistance to said ability.

>Gil can only incap Sonic because Fatehax and Gil gets infected by PIS as well.

>Even if Gil was able to somehow to amp his stats to the same level of Sonic Type 8 literally prevents Sonic from being erased or being oneshot.

>Sword of Acorns drains gg.

>Sonic could also null and BFR in Ultra.

>Sonic also resists pretty much anything Gil can throw at Sonic.Also subjective reality isn't useful when your opponent is stronger and can warp said reality.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@ThisIsMySwagPack Not all hax works like that. You still need feats of nullifying someone immensely stronger than you. Saying that an ability can null something way above what it has shown to nullify is the textbook definition of a NLF. On top of that, Sonic is resistant to power null.
No one has type 2 conceptual manipulation in Fate.
Actually, it seems people agree that depending on how the null works, it should be an option as long as the two characters are of the same dimensional axis and the character getting nulled doesn't have resistance (Good enough to counter the null).

Although that thread is nowhere near being concluded yet. (Thread here)

I'm not getting the argument of the thread. Perhaps I need a crash course or something.

Take Gilgamesh's powernull (and forgetting for a moment the Sword of Acorn is at play). As this thread has said, Gilgamesh has never shown powernulling a being so high above baseline like Ultra Sonic. Sonic, who AP's grows stronger during the battle and is stated to be invulnerable.

I'm not sure how the Stone Petrification in that thread could be an equivalent example to Super Sonic's invulnerability, let alone Ultra Sonic's.

Umm...I have no comment on whether or not Glly's Power Null works here. I was addressing the argument that Power Nullifcation can automatically be beaten by AP in any situation.

I don't know enough about either of these characters to say whether or not Gil can power null Sonic.

Sonic can resist powernull and the null would have to work on a being thousands of times higher than Gil.Also this is Ultra Sonic with a passive stat amp which would make it harder to completely null him.

Back