• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Tony di bugalu does Gilgamesh have any Incap's? Or has Gilgamesh ever shown to not go for the kill when he starts a fight?

Gil resists Fate hax and SNI let's him predict everything Sonic does. Ten Crows nulls almost anything Sonic can do and he doesn't have an answer to lolEa.

Voting Gil.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Gil resists Fate hax and SNI let's him predict everything Sonic does. Ten Crows nulls almost anything Sonic can do and he doesn't have an answer to lolEa.

Voting Gil.
That's what i was asking 18 days ago. Sonic's FateHax bypass Type 4: Irregular Causalities like Master Mogul. What has Gilgamesh Fate resistance resisted?

"Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others."

Sonic's FateHax bypassed that.

Sonic's fate hax worked on a type 4 acausal and he resists precog.

"Ten Crowns nulls almost anything Sonic can do."

That sounds like a NLF when Sonic is far higher into 2-A and it has no feats of negating type 2 conceptual manipulation.

Sonic should take this via AP and conceptual manipulation.

@Diinou HotHead It bypassed Master Mogul's type 4 acausality which by default allows you to resist fate hax.

Scrolling up, I can see I was trying to get away from the FateHax talk to prove other things about Sonic that are really powerful

It's in the OP. Sonic has all his equipment. I would like to talk about it, to see if Sonic can overcome everything Gilgamesh throws at him on his own but...

ElixirBlue said:
It's in the OP. Sonic has all his equipment. I would like to talk about it, to see if Sonic can overcome everything Gilgamesh throws at him on his own but...
I think the match was decided the moment Sonic has the AP adventage.

SOA is included, since OP gave Sonic all his equipment, including optional equipment.

I find it funny Mogul gave the SOA a weakness for the SOL when he handled it just fine against Enerjak. Ian just wanted it out of play.

"If there's any lessons to be learned-it's one you so obviously forgot! As I begin to absorb the incalculable power you possess-through the Sword of Acorns,which acts as a super conductor,allowing your energy to flow to me.

>We are consdering his abilities but Sonic resists most of what Gil has and is thousands of times stronger.The votes are legit as no one has debunked them.

Back