• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Pokémon Discussion Thread (Discussion thread 7)

That Pikachu was also shown to be defeated by a third stage Pokémon, having all of them scaling to the Leggendaries is bad scaling.

This version of Pikachu only appears in the new movie. I just recommend we make a separate profile for this version of Ash.... Basically.... Same thing we did for Red.

I agree with Seed. This Pikachu is very different from the main one, it knew all of its moves really early and was never once beaten by anything in this entire movie. It went toe to toe with an amped Marshadow and through difficulty defeated it (probably why it was able to fight against Ho-Oh, who deemed it strong enough to fight against anyway). In other words, unlike regular ash pikachu, this ash pikachu is extremely powerful from the start and should have its own page parallel to the other pikachu.

However, if majority still says its PIS, ill support them.

So I was looking at the Hoopa profile and I saw that Sealed Hoopa is ranked as Unknown in pretty much everything. Shouldn't he be comparable to at least third-stage Pokemon (I would say scale him to lower legendaries but Sealed Hoopa is much weaker than Unsealed Hoopa so I wouldn't push it)?

I told you they were gonna use Legendaries... I TOLD YOU. Based on the link above, i have the following [ According to former spoilers BTW, the Main Protagonists fights each of the baddies in-story with the following legendaries : ] , and based on level gaps, they may fight them when also taking on the Island Kahunas... WHELP:

Cyrus- Uses Dialga and Palkia

Ghetsis - Used Zekrom And Reshiiram depending on version

Lysandre - Used Yveltal and Xerneas

Maxie : Uses Groudon

Archie - Uses Kyogre

So i was right... FRICKING CALLED IT again.

It's definitely going to be interesting to say the least.

Spoilers
UB Adhesive is called Poiple: 67/73/67/73/67/73
He has an evolution called Naganadel: 73/73/73/127/73/121 and is Poison/Dragon.

There is a new Mythical Pokemon By the name of Zeraora: 88/112/75/102/80/143 and is pure Electric....even though he should be part fighting....A Pokemon Refresh image of him.

UB Assembly is called Stakataka: 61/131/211/53/101/13

UB Burst is called Blacephelon: 53/127/53/151/79/107

Dusk Mane Necrozma: 97/157/127/113/109/77

Dawn Wings Necrozma: 97/113/109/157/127/77

Remember the theory on that thing on the background of the USUM Website and box arts? Well that is a true Necrozma form.

Ultra Necrozma: 97/167/97/167/97/129. He is Psychic Dragon and has the ability Neuroforce which powers up supereffective hits. Here is another image of him. And another in game, without outlines. Hacked in of course.

Lycanroc Dusk is at first a little disappointing until you realize he has Tough Claws and gets Drill Run plus a good variety of moves. 75/117/65/55/65/110

That Wingull didn't faint. That Wingull is f*cking dead! lmao

But hey, you can't spell Overkill without OK. ovo

That's what I was referring to lol. He just looked so much like a candy kind of mon that I thought he'd be fairy. Tho him being fire/ghost makes a lot of sense.

NeoZex6399 said:
So, is there any point to calculating THAT Z-Move's yield, which I'd like to mention I'm in love with? Notably, it appears in the animation that the light taken in for the attack seems to include the light allowing surrounding terrain to be visible. But of course, even with tons of light from the surroundings' visible terrain & sky, I doubt it'd come even close to Tier 6, right?

Also, for what its worth, the trainer's animations for the Z-Move seems to show them collapsing; Parts of the animation include: 1. They put their palm out towards Necrozma, which shakes before steadying & standing straight. 2. They lower to having their knees bent, their palm still out towards Necrozma, with the fingers bent downwards 3. Energy can be seen going towards Necrozma during the animation.

Given the emphasis the Pokemon series puts on Pokemon-&-Trainer bonds, & the unlikelyhood of such a Z-Move being performed or performable without the Z-Crystal (Which the trainer is a major part of the execution of.), I'd assume they contribute a notable portion of the energy, even if they appear to exhaust themselves doing so, as the aforementioned animation parts indicate.

Even 1000th of a Z-Move's yield might be notable! Of course, it could also be possible that they aren't actually becoming exhausted at all, but rather, all that posing is just part of that specific Z-Move's unique set of poses required for proper execution of it, lol.

I wonder if we can calc him in base form taking light from Ultra Megabooglyboogly (Not gonna try is spell it) in which may be a planet.

Back