• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of its mission as a true hero, WarGreymon X must have 100% success in battle. It has imparted the strongest toughness of the "Brave Shield" to the "Dramon Killers", leading to it possessing perfected equipment of unified offense and defense. Due to its fighting style, in which it instantly plunges into the heart of the enemy with the vernier it has equipped to its back, which boast explosive acceleration at the expense of it being able to fly for extended periods, it has certainly become the strongest form of land combat Digimon, a "Land War Hero". Evasion of its point-blank attack "Gaia Force ZERO", in which it instantly fires its Special Move "Gaia Force" at the heart of the enemy, seems impossible. Furthermore, its "Afterburst", which accelerates its attacks with its vernier applied to the "Dramon Killers", is also a one-hit knockout technique.

Stop that stuff Dragon. Dont put words in my mouth.

I never said anything about the ap difference, other moves or anything because I never had the intention to. I was strictly talking about Gaia force here.

We can't Dragon and you know darn well we can't, but I'm gonna ask again did he need too. Because it seems like it wasn't needed in the slightest.

And you bring up a banned match, and nobody is saying that, where did ya read That? Point it out for me.

I already gave my vote for the dragon man over the Dragon Ball man, but one thing, and I just wanna bring it up for future use.

Your hands won't break when hitting someone vastly out of your league. Durability is very different from density or hardness. You could ragdoll me all you want without hurting me at all. Yu Yu Hakusho's Hiei vs Bui fight is a good example of this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Show me a time in character UI Goku has used IT. In-Character, as UI when his personality was clearly different from normal. His main thing was dodging, not teleporting.

What you all are saying is that if Goku fought Seiya, he'd dodge every attack via Teleportation and UI.
Saying he's never teleported at all during the form doesn't mean that he doesn't have it. If that was the case, then SSB goku doesn't have IT at all in the resurrection f saga, even though it's the same guy with a different form, and he's shown later in the future trunks saga to use IT during his fight with Goku Black.

So apparently someone as broken as Pegasus Seiya is comparable to a digimon with a couple of hax.

"Stop that shit Dragon. Dont put words in my mouth."

Simply pointing out implications I am getting.

"I never said anything about the ap difference, other moves ir anything because I never had the intention to. I was strictly talking about Gaia force here."

Why focus on one move?

"We can't Dragon and you know damn well we can't, but I'm gonna ask again did he need too. Because it seems like it wasn't needed in the slightest."

Define need. "Need" is something that varies. Simply teleporting away from a punch is a need.

"And you bring up a banned match, and nobody is saying that, where the hell did ya read That? Point it out for me."

Once again, pointing out implications that I got. If I'm out of line I apologize.

Well youre getting the wrong implications then .

Why focus on one move?

Because that seemed to be what people were discussing, I even asked that hence I focused on that.

Need, as in oh shit, dont have time to dodge/if it hits itll hurt/cant risk it. And me and you both know that punch argument isnt gonna cut it.

How is saying, Goku will use IT somehow saying hes gonna spam the shit out of it and have it ready at all times and litterally use it to dodge everything. ?

"Need, as in oh shit, dont have time to dodge/if it hits itll hurt/cant risk it. And me and you both know that punch argument isnt gonna cut it."

Except it will. As it is called examining the power of your threat. A single punch from WarGreymon is way more threatening then a punch from Jiren. Either way I concede on this point.

"How is saying, Goku will use IT somehow saying hes gonna spam the shit out of it and have it ready at all times and litterally use it to dodge everything. ?"

I never said just with IT, I just meant dodging period with UI.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because of its mission as a true hero, WarGreymon X must have 100% success in battle. It has imparted the strongest toughness of the "Brave Shield" to the "Dramon Killers", leading to it possessing perfected equipment of unified offense and defense. Due to its fighting style, in which it instantly plunges into the heart of the enemy with the vernier it has equipped to its back, which boast explosive acceleration at the expense of it being able to fly for extended periods, it has certainly become the strongest form of land combat Digimon, a "Land War Hero". Evasion of its point-blank attack "Gaia Force ZERO", in which it instantly fires its Special Move "Gaia Force" at the heart of the enemy, seems impossible. Furthermore, its "Afterburst", which accelerates its attacks with its vernier applied to the "Dramon Killers", is also a one-hit knockout technique.

Zzz UI wank is real. Speed is equalized so Goku dodging everything isn't happening.

WG via Dragon's reasons.

You realize youre only supporting that right? Saying it's way more of a threat than Jiren kinda means he'll pull out IT far sooner.

Not only is that off topic and banned so not sure why you're using that as a part of your argument.

"You realize youre only supporting that right? Saying it's way more of a threat than Jiren kinda means he'll pull out IT far sooner."

Yes. I assume I didn't do so on purpose? ovo

"Not only is that off topic and banned so not sure why you're using that as a part of your argument."

A being a banned fight =/= it cannot be used as part of an argument.

WarGreymon being on the higher end of Low 2-C compared to Jiren who so far is only slightly above baseline?

Because he slightly hurt someone who scales to 2-C feats while Jiren at most scales to someone whose baseline Low 2-C.

Yeah assume he weren't doing it on purpose? Typo?

Yeah but I'd rather a different analogy or comparison.

From a databook, ya mean.

Something he's never used in a fight ovo

Databook, takes priority when it comes to Lore, Scaling, Digimon fighting styles, etc. Digimon's Databook is far different from any other. Something I can prove thanks to Cal. ovo

Dragonmasterxyz said:
WarGreymon being on the higher end of Low 2-C compared to Jiren who so far is only slightly above baseline?
Slightly above? He's able to take on a form that Berus and the other gods feared with little to no effort, who are above fused Zamasu since Beerus wasn't scared of him appearing in his timeline.

If he's never used it, then the move would've never been recorded. The Databook entries are (in-universe) written by interdimensional travelers who document every Digimon they see. They saw WarGreymon X performing the skill in battle, so they documented it.

Slightly above? He's able to take on a form that Berus and the other gods feared with little to no effort, who are above fused Zamasu since Beerus wasn't scared of him appearing in his timeline.

Wargreymon X is scaled to making Omegamon who is above baseline 2-C by a pretty wide margin slightly flinch.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Databook, takes priority when it comes to Lore, Scaling, Digimon fighting styles, etc. Digimon's Databook is far different from any other. Something I can prove thanks to Cal. ovo
You're welcome ovo

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And UI appeared once.
Mhmm. And you see I admit my logic was flawed in my comment above when I rephrased my comment.

I said we have not "seen" him use IT automatically. Note how I never said WarGreymon X would use any skill right off the bat. I know how to BS my way through my own logic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back