• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, as we'd only count the "At least Low 2-C" part of the tier. Whether that's a stomp is up to you all. And yes Overwrite is combat applicable.

No, as we'd only count the "At least Low 2-C" part of the tier. Whether that's a stomp is up to you all. And yes Overwrite is combat applicable.

Theglassman12 said:
Are you sure overwrite's combat applicable, because one of the admins said it isn't
Who? I'm pretty sure we've long since accepted it as applicable in combat.

@Glass

If you are referring to Daemon vs Homura, nobody said that it wasn't combat applicable. Just that it was useless during that particular match

No offense but I can't really follow this..

I mean, it's (almost) grammatically correct.

Not even I, The real cal howard, who has been a constant pain in your Digiside, has ever said that Overwrite isn't combat applicable.

Goku for the reasons that have already been said.

Not sure how Goku is going to dodge a Terra Force to the face at point blank range.

If my bias wasn't clear enough, WarGreymon X should take this.

Dragon said in that thread that no digimon starts of using overwrite. So goku will end up doing a great amount of damage before overwrite will be used at all.

@Cal. Maybe it was just me, but I assumed 'ever' was a typo for 'even' so it read "Not even, I even said that Overwrite isn't combat applicable".

Theglassman12 said:
Dragon said in that thread that no digimon starts of using overwrite. So goku will end up doing a great amount of damage before overwrite will be used at all.
You do realize WarGreymon has a pretty decent AP advantage right?

@Glass

Not sure if Goku is going to get any stronger from having his torso blown to pieces by Gaia Force ZERO.

By the way is this getting added I count 8 votes for Wargreymon X from Dragon, Zeed, Cal, Knight, Paulo, Rep, Kal, and myself.

Reppuzan said:
@Glass

Not sure if Goku is going to get any stronger from having his torso blown to pieces by Gaia Force ZERO.
How is that going to blow him to pieces when it's just an energy blast, and that goku will react to it without thinking.

It will when said energy blast is not only much stronger, but point blank and as big as the spirit bomb.

Didn't goku experience something similar to that with the spirit bomb thrown at him by Jiren during their fight?

So we are just going to assume Goku can absorb every big energy attack thrown at him. Good to know.

Everything generates energy.

Punches generate energy.

Goku absorbs every energy attack.

Therefore Goku is immune to damage. Nice.

He absorbed or nullified the attack that beerus threw at him in the BOG, and that was a giant and powerful attack.

Theglassman12 said:
He absorbed or nullified the attack that beerus threw at him in the BOG, and that was a giant and powerful attack.
And when has he done so since?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back