• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
From its description, yes

Great Tornado: Spins at tremendous speed like a tornado and launches himself at the enemy. This attack can also be used to dig through solid bedrock at high speed. This attack bypasses physical durability.

WeeklyBattles said:
From its description, yes
Great Tornado: Spins at tremendous speed like a tornado and launches himself at the enemy. This attack can also be used to dig through solid bedrock at high speed. This attack bypasses physical durability.
.....Does is actually Durability Negation? Because this does not seems like so...

I think goku has the slight edge here due to growing stronger the longer he fights Wargreymon with UI and much bigger range. Not to mention Wargreymon X flight is sort of limited since it's not his type of fighting (according to his weaknesses). IT and solar flare can also help him out with getting a few shots in.

This is quite interesting. The way I look at it is that 3-A Goku was able to block Hit's 3-A durability negation attack. So it's highly likely that low 2-C Goku would be able to block Great Tornado. However that's not the only way to counter it. It can be easily dodged due to UI.

Also Goku seems to have the AP and AoE advantage. He can also abuse WarGreymon's weaknesses by damaging him and indulging in constant aerial combat. And Goku's reactive evolution works more efficiently during combat.

And like glassman said, Goku has more versatile techniques that can damage WarGreymon. So voting for Goku.

Pretty sure that WG is a higher end of Low 2-C. He made Omegamon flinch and the latter is 2-C

I will give a detailed comment momentarily. However, I think WarGreymon takes this. I will explain why in said comment.

Kaltias said:
Pretty sure that WG is a higher end of Low 2-C. He made Omegamon flinch and the latter is 2-C
Isn't that unquantifiable tho? I mean, Hit made Jiren more than just flinch but he still is infinitely weaker than him. ssj2 Goku made Jiren's head move a little bit but that doesn't mean anything tbh

I mean making Omegamon flich is fine. I am not saying he shouldn't be low 2-C. But we can't exactly pin-point if he is in the higher spectrum or lower spectrum of low 2-C.

Making someone flinch inflicting pain, if just a little. I think the Hit feat was considered an outlier but I don't follow DB.

Not only Hit, 3-A Goku did that to Jiren too with regular attacks...

Um... Should this match even happen considering Goku's new form doesn't even last that long?...

@Dragon that's just dura negating... it can't be an outlier, that's not how it works.

@Unite yeah but is that really dura negating tho? Can someone give an explantation over the attack?

EDIT: Saw Dragon's thread.

Unite My Rice said:
Both have reactive evolution, one has a dura negating attack

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
One also has better flight combat than the other. Also the digimon reactive evolution isn't combat applicable according to one of the admin, forgot who said it, but I was told that during a vs thread between one of the Digimons and homura.

The real cal howard said:
Does that ki barrier used by Goku and Vegeta against Lavender's poison bypass that dura negation?
Actually, yes it does as then it no longer would be physical durability. Now it would be in Digimon terms "Magical Durability"

Now for my big reply.

AP: I wish I had made the updates to WarGreymon from the last revision. But, he would be on the higher end of Low 2-C due to the fact he made Omegamon flinch. For reference he'd be "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C"

Reactive Evolution: Goku's dodging it nice, and him getting stronger helps. However, Overwrite balances that out very well due to it being an extremely high stat buff. So at that their equal.

Mobility: Goku, easily. Better Flight and IT. Although, WarGreymon's jumps are pretty good. ovo

Defense: WarGreymon. His updated Dramon Killers were made to replace the Brave Shield that was once on his back as base WarGreymon. As such, they can easily deflect attacks from those on his level and below. And at times above.

Abilities: Close, but WarGreymon As I've said Brave/Great Tornado has the added effect of bypassing physical durability. Not only that, he has Gaia Force in which is basically a spirit bomb that he can spam and does not need charging time. He can also use Gaia Force ZERO in which is a point blank Gaia Force as well. He has multiple different projectiles he can spam as well. He also has MetalGreymon organic homing(?) missiles. And the crux of all this, he has Acceleration Boost in which doubles the power of the next attack.

Skill: Equal.

Overall, I think WarGreymon X has this 8/10.

SomebodyData said:
@Dragon that's just dura negating... it can't be an outlier, that's not how it works.
I was talking about SSB Goku vs Jiren. Not Hit vs Jiren. Sorry I forgot to clarify.

Overwrite is combat applicable?

And if it's "At least low 2-C, possibly 2-C" this would be a stomp. Not up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back