• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Goku vs WarGreymon X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I said we have not "seen" him use IT automatically.
Does it really matter if he's never used it automatically when he can use it whenever he wants to during a fight?

Assuming he uses it fast enough. I've already started going by IT being usable. We are beating a dead horse at this point. My vote hasn't change as my original vote took IT into account.

Oma

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And we haven't see wargreymon use zero either.
Not on screen, but it is officially documented in universe proving he has used it in battle. Digimon has more than just on screen feats. The Databook counts as feats as well as the Databooks are official documentations of actions performed by a Digimon.

Also read the second part. Once again, I said he wouldn't just go spamming Gaia Force ZERO as Goku in UI would spam IT. WGM has many other skills.

And we've never WG use Overwrite in combat, only in lore. So how do we know that WG can do this during the heat of battle.

Theglassman12 said:
And we've never WG use Overwrite in combat, only in lore. So how do we know that WG can do this during the heat of battle.
Because that's a Digimon skill. All Digimon can use Overwrite. We have blogs for everything here.

The digimon does not decide this, the Overwrite is an involuntary action to the feelings of the Digimon like will to live. If the feelings in the battle are strong the Overwrite occurs, it is not possible to control them so it can lead to problems in case of successive Overwrites.

But what's the process of them doing it? Do they just make a thoguht and automatcally use overwrite, or do they need time? Because if it's the latter, I don't see how it helps while in combat.

And we've seen Goku use IT like 70 times before, sure as hell beats documentation.

Of course I'm fine with it being used, I'm just using the UI=/=IT argument against ya.

And Goku has other skills too, I'm not even voting Goku, just saying, ya gotta give him more credit than he's getting here.

Overwrite activates against WGM's will automatically. If too emotional, it could end in disaster however. Everything is written in blog and on file.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And we've seen Goku use IT like 70 times before, sure as hell beats documentation.
Of course I'm fine with it being used, I'm just using the UI=/=IT argument against ya.

And Goku has other skills too, I'm not even voting Goku, just saying, ya gotta give him more credit than he's getting here.
But, I already accepted it in my original comment tho. ovo

I know. But WarGreymon can counter most if not all due to sheer AP and defense.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I'm aware, wasn't arguing that, ya see that Killer Queen gif?
That hasn't changed.

I just dropped in to say why IT is an option.
Then go away! Shoo Shoo...ovo

I have a question, how big is the gap between baseline low 2-C, and baseline 2-C, and how big of an AP gap is it to be considered an AP stomp?

[Insert comment on how Dialga had Low 2-C heartbeats and was still Low 2-C before Darkrai scaling to explain the gap here]

The real cal howard said:
[Insert comment on how Dialga had Low 2-C heartbeats and was still Low 2-C before Darkrai scaling to explain the gap here]
Basically, pretty wide.

If WG can bump his stats to extraordinnary degree while on the border between low 2-C and 2-C, I'm pretty sure this is an AP stomp.

A Digimon vs Dragon Ball fight that's a stomp. What a surprise. I'll see what others say. I'm not good at identifying stomps.

Technically, the power between baseline low 2-C and baseline 2-C is merely a 2x.

There's just some space time bullshit tossed in that makes it far more complicated.

Comes into thread, sees digimon stomps db cause of hax and ap, nothing to see here folks.

Think we should know by now not to match db vs digimon.

If you wanna see something fun and chaotic go match a 2-C digimon vs a saint seiya character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Not really.

2-C, is just busting two universe.

Ya can be low 2-C, be a billion times above baseline, but there could be a 2-C that is only able to bust two universes.

Actually, how would that work? One is a higher tier but should honestly be weaker in a raw power sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back