• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC Thread

In this thread, we must create ONE ultimate VSBW OC. It must have it's own tier/AP, speed, name, age, background, powers/abilities, etc..

The catch: Only one person can decide on one stat, power, or piece of info this character will have. If someone disagrees on a stat, power, or piece of info the character has, they will, you know, settle it out with the person who suggested the stat, power, piece of info.

For example, let's say I want this character to be Low 2-C. I will then comment "X will be Low 2-C (maybe for Y reasons if you want)". If somebody else disagrees with Low 2-C for X (whether it be now or later), we would have to settle this disagreement out.

Character so far...

Tier: 11-C | 4-A, High 2-A with "The Supremacy"

Name: Donald Steel, Versus Man ("Super" name)

Background: Donald Steel was chosen by a nice outerversal level being with an insane ability of being able to rewrite the plot of reality but that being is dwarfed by "THE ULTIMATE DARK ONE OF THE ALL DEVOURING VOID BEYOND TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS OF ALL MANKIND". Donald always fights at full strength and never holds back. He also likes to play Undertale and eat Mac and Cheese at the same time.

Classification: Disco Ball/Cat Hybrid

Powers/Abilities: Time Stop (potent enough to bypass time stop immunity, like beings who are outside of time or timeless), Fate Manipulation, Power Nullification, Reactive Evolution, Martial Arts, Void Manipulation (erases the opponent from existence and nonexistence), immune to BFR, Reality Warping, Flight, Rainbow Manipulation (can be used offensively or defensively if the foe is the color black, white or gray, the Rainbow attacks do more damage, vice versa when Rainbows are used defensively) | same as before but amplified, Duplication, Conceptual Manipulation (via The Supremacy), passive conceptual Fungus Manipulation, Acasuality

Attack Potency: Point level | Multi Solar System level, High Multiverse level+ with "The Supremacy"

Speed: Omnipresent | Speed of Light

Durability: Multi City Block level | Multi Galaxy level

Lifting Strength: Class K | Multi Stellar

Striking Strength:

Stamina:

Range:

Standard Equipment:

Intelligence: Intelligence: super genius, they have knowledge of all fields of math, science, religion, language, and cuisine, as well as mastery of all fighting styles, though they're extremely bad at understanding the behavior of kitten-discoballs between the ages of 3 and 8 months. Their IQ is over 225, making them the smartest kitten-discoball. However, when hungry, they will mindlessly eat everything and anything in sight, from animals, to metal, to the ground, to planets, to stars, to even their own clones and limbs.

Weaknesses: Will instantly die if anyone thinks of pineapple pizza in their vicinity, erasing themselves from the metaphysical, transdimensional background of the universe on such a scale that no one will ever remember them and nothing will ever bring them back. | They will lose all their powers and will start coughing to death if there's tabbaco in their vicinity, unless they leave its proximity.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

The Supremacy: It's a conceptual poison that is inflicted with every blow and ignores resistance that works on up to 5-Ds, but affects everyone equally on every plane of existence above.

Key: Pre-Litter Box | Post-Litter Box

This person will have time stop potent enough to bypass Time Stop Immunity (Beings that are timeless or exists outside of time and such) and are able to stop a myriad (Possibly infinite amount) of timelines to a halt with ease.

This time stop alone is pretty OP by itself, lets keep this going!

I'm having a hard time deciding if I want to give this character I cool power I thought up....or just make the gender female already.
Sweating-gif-7

"Only one person can decide on one stat, power, or piece of info this character will have." only one stat or ability can be chosen by a person.

Edit: at least I think

Since I'm too lazy to wait, I'll add one more ability and leave it at that before I go to sleep. LOW-MID REGEN! OH MY GOD! I'm kidding. If anyone wants to do that, go ahead. But I'll be adding in Information Analysis, able to instantaneously give our OC all info on the enemy including weaknesses and abilities. Because that's fair.

I can't decide which one I wanna do, so i'm just gonna put this long list of things out there and people can steal it if they want to(keep in mind, i'm not adding to the OC i'm just putting ideas out there, as I've been thinking for hours....wanted to post this before I went to sleep.) This is an OC I just thought of in the last 3 hours.

I wanted to make him really powerful but not too powerful.

Archie August , The androgynous bastard son of king Louie Mao(The Demon King who destroyed the world) and Amelia August(The hero who was defeated and raped by the demon king), Amelia raises Archie to hate the demon king and trains him in hopes that he will be the one to kill the person she hates the most, Louie Mao.

Tier: 5-B | 2-C | 0 (5B and 2C is where I think we would have the most interesting matches….0 is for the lolz)

5-B versio

Pocket Reality manipulation(Can store and retrieve any inanimate object within his sight)

Regen(Low-Godly, Can completely regenerate instantly as long as a clone exists)

Duplication(Can make up to 3 clones all with the same exact power, abilities, weapons, and stats as him, can also communicate with them telepathically, and often starts battles with clones already active) If a clone is killed, he can make a new one after 10 mins.

Passive Mind Manipulation(Can cause enemies to go easy on him subconsciously)

Can harm higher dimensional beings (Obviously this means with hax and not with AP)

Can see souls and invisible beings.

True Flight

Can read thoughts( thereby understanding a character's intentions;however, he rarely uses this in-battle)

Massively hypersonic+ movement speed, FTL reactions and attack speed (With Amelia's Javelin, otherwise high-end Massively hypersonic + attack speed)

Battle Precognition

Resistance to: illusions, Mind manipulation, Soul manipulation, Death manipulation, Magic absorption, Poison manipulation, Memory manipulation, and Power nullification Via Amelia's necklace(A magical necklace which protects from these things)

Teleportation and BFR(Via opening portals in space)

Mid-Godly Resurrection(Can only be used once a year)

Weapons:

Weapons are stored inside of the Pocket reality-

Azu In-A dagger which can harm intangible beings.

Gram- also known as Wrath, is a sword that multiplies all aspects of it's wielder's power by 2 it has a silver handle and sheath, along with the sword blade being black and the cross guard being in the design of a bat, with that also being colored black.

Sword of Amelia- Absorbs magical energy from an opponent on a multiversal scale(Although it works rather slow). Also grants Archie some degree of light and wind manipulation(Can blind foes and use wind attacks)..

Hero Amelia's Javelin- Amelia's favorite weapon. Can be launched at speeds faster than light, negates regen(up to High-Mid), and can also ignore durability by destroying the bonds between atoms. This can be spammed and Archie can make up to five clones of it with the exact same effects(They are also controlled telekinetically).

Chains of Ashai-Can be controlled telekinetically, can not make clones of it. If the enemy is captured by these chains they will be unable to use magic.

Death's Hand Canon- Given to Archie by the Dragon of Death, it is a small handgun which can turn the concept of death itself into bullets which are powered by Archie's own magical energy….Archie can only use three bullets a day(because of its insane magic consumption) and most shots won't hit unless Archie is extremely close to his target (Archie is a really bad shot when it comes to guns) it would also completely drain Archie of any magical energy (which is the source of his regen)...Archie often prefers not to use this weapon.

Weaknesses: Is slightly arrogant, and at times can let anger cloud his reasonable judgement.

2-C Versio

All previous abilities.

Reality warping.

Fate Manipulation.

Regen (Mid Godly, he will continue to exist as long as the concept of Battles exist, embodies the concept of a battle)

Adaptive evolution.

Probability manipulation

Acausality.

Can erase or create concepts on an infinite dimensional scale (is ineffective against other conceptual manipulation users).

Can transport others into his pocket reality via portals.

Speed: Infinite,Omnipresent inside of his pocket reality

Resistance to: Conceptual manipulation, Probability manipulation

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
He likes to play Undertale and eat Mac and Cheese at the same time.
Which one? Is the character male or does X like to play Undertale and eat Mac and Cheese at the same time?

@Akreious

I'll put Information Analysis on hold for now because I want others to have a chance.

Reactive Evolution will be a necessity for this guy.

His Void Manipulation erases the opponent from not only existence, but also from non-existence, and also from the other level of non-existence which is infinitely less existent than regular non-existence, and the other level of non-existence after that, and another level of non-existence after that, and all the other infinite level of non-existence after that.

I wonder what tier this guy would be in. If he's in low 2-C in AP or lower then he'd stomp like.... quite a few characters and fight on par if not even win against high tier 2-Bs already. Dat Time Stop + Void Manip combo though

Akreious said:
I wonder what tier this guy would be in. If he's in low 2-C in AP or lower then he'd stomp like.... quite a few characters and fight on par if not even win against high tier 2-Bs already. Dat Time Stop + Void Manip combo though
Remember, all this power belongs to a Disco Ball.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
His Void Manipulation erases the opponent from not only existence, but also from non-existence, and also from the other level of non-existence which is infinitely less existent than regular non-existence, and the other level of non-existence after that, and another level of non-existence after that, and all the other infinite level of non-existence after that.

You guys choose his/her/this attack helicopter's tier. If one of you disagree with the tier that person gives, you must settle it with that person.

Resistance to: Conceptual Attacks (Can take Reinhard's spear throw like it was a regular hit), Toxin Manipulation (Survived Composite Tree's toxins), Power Nullification (Could still use some of his abilities in his battle against Khârn the Betrayer), Mind Manipulation (Can resist mind hax from Force users, with some difficulties), Void Manipulation (The God Emperor of Mankind was unable to erase him) and Soul Manipulation (Can survive multiple hits from Sans)

If i'm being honest....the void and time manipualtions are kinda NLF-ish, but I suppose it's OK for an OC.

As far as GreenForest ability goes, it would be impossible to have a character with an ability like that have a fair fight against anyone.

We also still don't have a gender for this disco ball!

....You can tell this thread got me hyped a little.

It's only fair, 1 thing per person

also "a passive ability that instantly erases beings with hostile intent that bypasses all immortalities, regenerations and resistances" this is downright unfair and we can NEVER find a fair match with this. I disagree with this and would like to challenge for le right to remove.

also @Starryknight200

Just give him the strongest portal creation ever, bam basically immunity to BFR.

Back