• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC Thread

He's an 11-C who has feats of affecting 13801-D beings with his hax.

(Get it? Cuz hes the "Ultimate Vs Battles Wiki OC", and VSBW has 13,801 pages. It sounded funnier in my head.)

I personally think tier 5 or 2 is best for battles(That way we don't really need NLF hax....at least not as much.)

So the new key is only for a tier?

Also is it possible to propose an ability which allows other abilities to be present?

Example:Regen(Low-Godly, Can completely regenerate as long as a clone exists)

Duplication(Can make up to 3 clones all with the same exact power, abilities, weapons, and stats as him, can also communicate with them telepathically, and often starts battles with clones already active) If a clone is killed, he can make a new one after 10 mins.

The power stems from magical duplication but as a result allows for two other powers to exist in a resonable way.

His soul is preserved inside of the clones( Because he IS his clones, his clones are exact copies of himself) which in turn would make a former clone now the main body,(After the main body dies) and since he could continue to create clones, that could constitute as regen.

The telepathy is because the clones partly share the same mind as the original, only they have independent movements and senses.

His 11-C key should of course be called Pre Litter Box.

The character is favoured by a nice 1-A with plot manipulation who twists the plot to ensure their victory.

However the nice 1-A is being countered by another 1-A named THE ULTIMATE DARK ONE OF THE ALL DEVOURING VOID BEYOND TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS OF ALL MANKIND so the plot manip doesn't always work.

... seems fine for me! I support! Also can we all sit here and appreciate how we have a tier 11 character with point level AP but with multi city block durability and Hax able to 1-shot a lot of tier 5s to tier 3s? That time stop and Void Manip Combo is especially OP, and with permanent bloodlust (Basically) then this OC is already in the road to 1-shotting people in Tier 2. AND HE'S TIER 11! THE MOST OP TIER 11 EVER!

@Akreious

Sad to say, this character can't effect any character above 1-D, so he can't harm any of the higher tiers with his hax. A 3-D character is infinitely stronger than a 1-D character no matter the hax(Unless said character being able to harm higher dimensional beings .with hax is a part of their arsenal)

Well this guy's time stop operates on a level so potent that it bypasses resistance, and the other feat I gave the time stop that was removed was being able to time stop a myriad (uncountable) amount of timelines while the Void manipulation operates on a level that erases the existence and non existence of the target, which has nothing to do with dimensionality. So I'd say those two haxes should work just fine still.

He never even finished the word "edit"

It's like, he died before finishing what he wanted to write. And all that remains is this last message.

Cherish it.

Will instantly die if anyone thinks of pineapple pizza in their vicinity, erasing themselves from the metaphysical, transdimensional background of the universe on such a scale that no one will ever remember them and nothing will ever bring them back.

.... but who'd think about pineapple pizza in the middle of a fight...? Not even deadpool is that random! The lowest he'd think about during a fight would be boobs. Or chimichangas. Or guns. Which are all distinctly not pineapple pizza. Also I swear someone's gonna give this guy true godly regen and come back from that weakness anyways.

I'll just find a stupider weakness to offset it.

All these overpowered abilities are boring.

Update:

THE ULTIMATE SUPREME DARK ONE OF THE ALL DEVOURING VOID BEYOND TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS OF ALL MANKIND has begun winning its battle against the nice 1-A

So now, there's just as large a chance that 1-A plot manipulation will cause him to lose even if everything says he should win easily.

This: Dimensions is a good explanation of the whole situation that hax would still be ineffective due to the way dimensions work on this wiki, a character of a higher dimension automatically has immunity to a character of a lower dimension unless the lower dimensional character has been shown to harn higher dimensional entities (specifically ones at least on the same level as the higher dimensional charcter) with their hax. This goes for all kinds of hax including ones that bypass resistance/immunity.

Can we limit the amount of stupid weaknesses now please? Just because you CAN add a crippling weakness doesn't mean you should, and frankly it kills the fun if the OC were making suddenly dies over from bad luck or if the opponent thinks of flipping Pineapple Pizza.

Edit: the time stop is explicitly said to be able to affect uncountable amounts of timelines, which is 2-B Level potency as well as being able to time stop timeless beings. And Existence erasure (Void Manipulation) doesn't rely on dimensionality since it straight up removes the existence and non existence of the target. How's your dimensionality gonna save you when your very existence including your dimensionality gets erased? This isn't Hakai potency, this is much MUCH more powerful with the Non existence thing.

Nah, that improves the fun. But no more weaknesses I agree with.

THE ULTIMATE SUPREME DARK ONE OF THE ALL DEVOURING BLACK VOID BEYOND TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS OF ALL MANKIND is enough

Wait... if this guy's time stop is able to stop even timeless beings, does that mean he could feasibly hold back THE ULTIMATE SUPREME DARK ONE from affecting him? Makes you tink.

No

THE ULTIMATE UNPARALLELED SUPREME DARK ONE OF THE ABSOLUTELY ALL DEVOURING BLACK VOID BEYOND TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS OF ALL MANKIND is immune even to timestops that can stop timeless beings.

Also, you are now cursed with bad luck for not referring to the
THE ULTIMATE UNPARALLELED SUPREME DARK ONE OF THE ABSOLUTELY ALL DEVOURING BLACK VOID BEYOND ALL FORMS OF TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS AND SOULS OF ALL MANKIND by his full name.

@Monarch But... he already had bad luck via the bad plot manipulation.

@Yung If he did, I definitely contest it. I made the time stop that potent EXPLICITLY because I knew people were gonna give this guy stupid weaknesses afterwards and depower him to the point that he couldn't even fight a damned ant. With the time stop, he'd still at least be reliably powerful since even if he's point level, the opponent couldn't really do anything since the time stop works on such a potent scale as well as bypasses resistance.

But... I also already have bad luck ;-;. It's the reason why I only make choices and choose options with a certainty rather than chance. Walk to work? Screw that, ima teleport. It might be faulty? I WILL GET INFINITE SPEED AND INSTANTEOUSLY TELEPORT THERE!

1-A beings are beyond time

You already had bad luck because to the THE ULTIMATE UNPARALLELED SUPREME DARK ONE OF THE ABSOLUTELY ALL DEVOURING ALL CONSUMING BLACK VOID BEYOND ALL FORMS OF TIME AND SPACE THAT HAUNTS THE MINDS AND SOULS OF ALL MANKIND AND WOMANKIND AND CHILDKIND gave it to you because you didn't refer to it by its full name

Jokes on you, I'm secretly a Tier 0 called Ultimate Xeno Super Saiyan Blue Ultra Instinct KaiokenxInfinity Prime Shenron Majin Android Beyond Sage of the Six Paths Mega Hyper chaos Fall Maiden One Above the One Above All Just Monika Bugs Bunny Outergod of the Outergods Rinnegan Kyuubi Chakra Mode that devour all dreams and children And uses their souls as WHOOPIE CUSHIONS!

Back