• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Scarlet Saiyan vs Gold Third of Leanbox

Since GT got a 2-C rating, I figured I'd go ahead and do this.
  • Gold Form w/ Gold Crystal S-Sha and Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku are being used here (both are 2-C).
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place in Leanbox Golden Summit.
  • Starting distance is 59 meters.
  • SBA otherwise.
A589A7699F0D4138803136D8B682B54B863D3DDC
ULTRA FULL POWER SSJ4 GOKU COMING! MORE FREE STONES! | DBZ Dokkan Battle -  YouTube

"Not interested.": 2 (@GlaceonGamez471, @Oliver_de_jesus)
"You all made sacrifices, and now it's my turn.":
Incon:

Last edited:
HDN 2-C is 2 universes because of the Heart and Hyper Dimension fusion stuff, right? If that's the case then Goku has a one-shot worthy AP advantage due to scaling to 3 universes and 2-C standards (iirc from other threads).

I'm aware, was just bringing up the difference so others were aware.
On that note, Goku has a listed resistance to paralysis and poison.

Does said resistance include resisting poison and paralysis that affects robots, inorganic beings, incorporeal beings (ghosts), and data creatures?

Neptunia paralysis and poison is kind of a step above most paralysis and poison inflictions.

Naruhodo, naruhodo.

In that case, S-Sha could just paralyze him and poison him, which would slowly, but surely, kill him. And all she has to do is land an attack on him and it'll work.

Also, this is my 1,111st post. Neat.

Hm, would Goku's ki sensing be a possible workaround to the White Orb?
Not sure. Golden Energy is converted from Share Energy, but I dunno if it would automatically translate to something akin to ki.
SP Attacks are range attack or need to Hit the enemy?
Depends. Some of her attacks like EXA Slash and her non-Gold Form variation of Omnislash Version S are close range, but S-Sha's Attack and her Gold Form variation of Omnislash Ver. S have range incorporated in them through means of energy blasts, background slicing, and the giant meteor.

Well, if they are attacks that have to land on the target, then goku could potentially either dodge it or block it by using a ki attack

It'd likely be hard, considering she has a speed amp with Dash Sneakers, making her >2x faster as soon as the battle starts.

In regards to the White Orb, I would say that Goku's Ki sensing could work, given we don't have a huge in-depth explanation as to how the Golden Energy works.

Not sure. Golden Energy is converted from Share Energy, but I dunno if it would automatically translate to something akin to ki.
I feel whether or not Goku can sense her is a major factor.
If he can't, then just gets hit and status ****** due to being incapable of knowing where his foe is until it's too late.
If he can, then I'd say it comes to who can more reliably hit first, one-shot vs status ailments. In which case I'd generally lean S-Sha. Given a foe is seeing through something that should render her imperceptible until attack, I feel it's probable that she'll err on the side of caution and go for more potent attacks (e.g., SP skills).
Of her SP Skills, EXA Slash isn't necessarily the best idea due to being melee, but could probably land somewhat reliably because of Dash Sneaker speed amp, Binding and Chancer A do some status fuckery at range, and S-Sha's attack forces a hit because of the scripted sequence.
I took longer than needed to type this.
In regards to the White Orb, I would say that Goku's Ki sensing could work, given we don't have a huge in-depth explanation as to how the Golden Energy works.
In this case, I'll tentatively vote Square Enix for now

Back