• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bog seems to have an advantage with his abilities. I will vote later since I'm not knowledgeable in how he utilizes them.

Terrible stomp. Kars is only 7-C, the poor guy.

Before you bring up 7-A, that was meant to be taken out long ago because we moved that stat where it belongs to the Red Stone of Aja page.

If Kars start off with a hamon shield flowing in his body, Kars could stand a chance and burn Bog. The profile page only list fire and sun as Bog's (sort of) weakness. On terms of absorbing, I'm not sure who can dissolve who first.

@J-Man, we're all sick of Novel Kars ovo

@Viz Fire isnt so much a weakness as it is just an attack that harms him slightly more but sis still negligible in the long run. He's not weak to sunlight either he just doesnt like daytime, but he's entirely capable of fighting in broad daylight as shown from his fight against the Giant.

Hamon protected from essence of Dio and Jonathan removed essence from him and kars manipulates his body on a cellular scale. He definitely would have an idea and vaporized and bog that even attempts that though.

@J-Man Bog has fought and beaten people with forcefields before, and how exactly would manipulating your body's cells save you from a being of living, highly corrosive acid that can melt people to death nigh instantly save him from being possessed? And before you say it, Being melted by acid >>> Being melted by lava.

Also Bog can teleport past the forcefield or go send mini clones through the ground or use them to flank Kars

Because said forcefiekds kill and negate Regenerationn? And are body tight? And not viewable?

>Melting. >Hurting kars.

Also kars has acid also man. Just via contact. >flanking him. >flanking him when he would just feel or sense any movement far away and way before any even near him.

Yeah just have ta hand him the stone yeah? HAX also help a lot especially hamon hax (which he definitely would have) or his animal hax . Also small town multiplied by hundred million 1200000 gigaton.

Implying they would negate a level of Regenerationn theyve never shown the ability to negate.

There is also no menton of Hamon Forcefields on any of the Jojo pages on this wiki or anywhere on the jojo wiki

Scans? And if youre going to say that its because he has the traits of all organisms then Bog's acid is vastly superior. I was the one who found the massive list of poisons, venoms, and acids for the composite organism i know what acids Kars is capable of using and they dont come close to Bog's.

No mostly talking about passive absorbtion done via acid. Also negated low-high. Would barrier be a better word? Hamon layered on the skin and repelling all outside forces. Caesar did it once and Joseph did it once to stop a knife (also think Joseph did it passively against santana which orevented him absorbing).

@J-Man Which Bog does better

Negating Low-High doesnt mean it would negate Mid-High without feats to back it up

I remember what youre referring to but both instances werent full body nor were they passive

Mind control?(from Dio or hamon). Passive hamon shielding? Hamon which burns with an intensity of the sun? Whatever hamon feats Joseph or whatever man? Kars had hamon mastery within one hamon move and at over a hundred times the potency of joseph. He does whatever any other hamon user did except maybe petty.

Using Hamon to counter someone with a specific weakness to Hamon really doesnt help as an argument against someone who isnt weak to it

Hamon would work all the same man. Hamon orevented the absorbtion and melting of acid. Hamon may work fine on killing except all other attributes are just there also kars had three methods of mind control himself. Does bog resist?

Where was this exactly?

Kars has no mind control listed anywhere on his profile nor do i recall him ever using any mind manipulation in the series

What? The scan? Probably the Santana fight considering what I just talked about like 5 different times man.

>Dio Jonathan and Caesar have mind control. >ultimate kars who outperforms all of the three above and explicitly had all their powers would not.

He only ever used hamon once probably why man although he does have that power. And he would be aware of that power also as he only fought and murdered thousands of hamon masters over many years (also add Lisa Lisa and Joseph as Lisa taught Caesar and Joseph trained under Lisa and along with Caesar man). Although ya may end up closing if ya want. Busy man so do what ya want (going out for awhile man).

No, where did it prevent him being melted by acid? I know it blocked boiling oil but not acid.

Yes but when did he ever actually USE those abilities? Its always argued that Kars has all of these abilities but he never once displayed even a fraction of the abilities people say he has. Show me one scan of him using any mind manipulation ever. And using Dio's mind control wouldnt work as the Flesh Bud would just melt.

Hamon has never shown to be able to negate Regenerationn on Bog's level so even if he did use it it wouldnt help. That combined with what is descibed on his page as 'Suicidal overconfidence' doesnt bode well for Kars.

Santana absorbs via acid? Also boiling oil? That actually did not happen? Man ya reading the manga?

Never because he got bfrd like one minute after becoming ultimate and wanted Joseph dead via his very hands as vengeance for fallen Ally? He had all the powers mentioned though and was explicitly stated by himself and the narrator and a spreadgraph noting he had all powers of every organism on Earth and outperformed all. Also what? Dio had mind control within part one man which had no contact needed.

>suicidal confidence. Yeah against joseph and confidence meaning he suddenly lack intellect? Ya either joking or lack the context. He usually goes for a kill right away and usually prevents himself from fighting and using traps when needed and when ultimate he had nothing that would harm him and only lost via luck.

Santana's acid is nowhere near as potent, powerful, or versatile as Bog's. Yes, Caesar blocked boiling oil with his Hamon during the Hell Climb Pillar Test.

So that means he couldnt use any of his other abilities to achieve that goal? There is little logic in that if he is supposed to have all of these abilities, meaning even if he DOES have them he likely doesnt use them as much as as you are saying he does as he never displayed the willingness to do so. We dont treat the anime exclusive mind control as canon to manga feats.

If youre confident to the point that youre willing to ignore things that can potentially defeat you as well as refraining from using a supposedly MASSIVE arsenal just to fulfill a personal vendetta, yes. What youre describing is his fighting style before he became the Ultimate Lifeform. After he became the Ultimate Lifeform he became horribly overconfident due to believing he was above everything else on earth and thinking he couldnt lose.

Not boiling oil. Yeah and guess who kars is above by a hilariously degree? Also ya say that but the point had nothing to do with how powerful or or versatile or whatever but only if hamon would prevent which it would.

Weekly if ya expect the author to have kars use a billion ability and all that within three chapters ya honestly gotta cut down your expectations because litterally nothing ever would do that.

>anime exclusive scene which happened twice within the manga. If ya wanna tell me I'm wrong make sure ya right first.

He did not though? He did not once ignore anything Joseph just bullshitted his way to victory. Also kars attempted murdering him over four times weekly.

He only lost from luck and nothing else and thinking that shows ya either just ignored the entire context of the fight.
Screenshot 20180324-135517~01
8 (5)

@J-Man Kars never used acid in the first place so we can't say for certain exactly how powerful his acid is. Kars also never used a Hamon barrier even when he was being melted by lava so its very unlikely he would attempt to block Bogs acid even if he had the ability to do so. Hell its more likely that he would try to tank it relying on his regen to keep him alive, which would result in him getring possessed.

Then we go by what he is shown to have, not what he is hyped to have.

Then Dios profile is wrong because it says that the mind control that wasnt done via flesh buds o ly happened in the anime

No, what im saying is that even though he supposednly has a massive arsenal of abilities from every organism ever, he never once used even a fraction of those abilities EVER, mainly due to his overconfidence, which led to his downfall as, from the work i did on the composite organism and its abilities, he could have easily done a million times over if he wanted to.

He did once again weekly. Yeah obviously as he fell and melted prior of him using hamon. Hamon once activated becomes pseudo passive at times for example possesio.

Or just maybe we use our heads and think "kars him self wog narrator and Speedwagon all explicitly note what he can do and each statement followed an example of him using a power or an attribute of an other animal". Not that hard weekly just think about all this instead of expecting the author ta make him use million of different attributes man.

Yeah except ya watched or read the anime or manga or ya at least double check man on noting an error on your end not mine. Also Dio profile only noted one anime only while Poco happened within the manga.

He wanted Joseph dead and he wanted Joseph dead via himself and ultimately his hamon. Jars fighting Joseph here ? And >led to his downfall. Lick did not overconfidence. Joseph himself explicitly noted he won from luck and only luck and he may have died and would have died .

Back