• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Golden Ruler

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
So in a RP im currently doing you gain the abilities and equipment of fictional characters so I started to think

"What would be some of the most OP power combonations" and I think I came up with one:

GEoM (4-A version) and Reinhard Heydrich (4-A, w/h NO 1-A growth)

So how powerful/OP would that combination be? What would it take to stop him?

and just to repeat the character has a combnation of all their powers, abilities, equipment, and a combo of their personality

(BTW a rule I put for my self was no characters personally above 2-B, thats why I choose those keys)

(Also before this is closed or something it is under Fun and Games and not VS)

lol, I mean with GEoM Clairvoyance the combo could erase said spinny boy from existence before he one shots. :eek:

Spinny boy: 1 Golden Ruler: 1

(Also holy sh*t JoJo has some ridiculous hax like damn)

well in that case, spinny boy and inkling boy are able to beat your combo.

clairvoyance and futuresight and all these foresight hax are useless when time is literally skipped. one momment your combo is standing there, the next they've been permanently incapacitated with infinite energy, getting a soul destruction beatdown as well, just for disrespect.

Throws infinte speed spear that has 100% accuracy and destroys you on all levels of existence, also temporal resist(plus own time stop) plus soul resist. ;) (Also that sweet sweet type 8 immortality) Golden boy striken back.

spear goes through and fails entirely. 100% accuracy, but it cant touch them. why?

because all actions occur in a A-B-C pattern. timeskip makes it so that the new pattern is A-C. all events from B-C still occur, but they don't carry any of the effect over, as if the effect never happened. if he skips time, and in this skipped time you were to shoot him, when time skip is over the bullets will have left your gun, but they won't have damaged anything.

i dunno how temporal resist helps you in this situation. i guess it means you're able to freely think and function normally in this erased time. it doesn't mean the rest of reality is free from this erased time, so the act of you throwing your spear has 0 effect.

Ugh

you do realize Emprah H A K A I is nigh instant

and erases so hard 1-As can't fix it

(Hmm)

Then how about summon Gladsheimr which exits outside of reality in its own time and space and allows for multiversal telportation.

("Additionally, the castle itself is detached from the multiverse, allowing Reinhard to have it manifest wherever he wishes")

diavolo has precog so he'll skip time before this nigh-instant spear.

also johnny spin is permanent incap, not just death. your atoms continue to spin apart forever and ever. even if he is immune to the soul destruction, he still can't do anything about the seperation.

Emprah has Precog that BSes out Eldrad Ulthra.

So Diavolo will find himself timeskipping then proceeding to get a spear to the chest anyways.

Also the spear isnt nigh instant as it negates the distance between it and its target so its completely instant hence infinite speed.

Also GEoM has 1-B EE so couldn't he erase the spin?

so they both have precog, it helps diavolo more since he can actually dodge the spear in erased time.

once his timeskip begins, any events that happen including rein's spear will not have the effect carried over once time resumes. so he throws his spear, it goes through diajohnny completely, and then he fires off the infinite rotation and ohko's.

One problem.

1-A immortality shrugs off infinite rotation.

of course the infinite rotation isn't going to kill him, that's not the point. it's permanent incapcitation. he'll continue to seperate on an atomic scale until he's spread across the infinite universe.

and attacking on every level of existence shouldn't be able to bypass the lack of effect in diavolo's erased time. there's no cause to any attack, except for his.

kind of iffy. i dunno if he can ee the infinite rotation in erased time, and i dunno if he can do it while he's being incapped.

Mid Godly flips that off too though.

Though.... well, let me get you a quote of the time shenangins that Emprah can pull as a corpse.

Emprah time shenangins
Time twisted.
Time shifted. Time was, and was not. An eerie silver power flowed through Jaq, as though he had invoked it by those words. The power used his mind as its conductor. He sensed how the time stream itself was being negated and annulled. Some psykers of the highest level could distort time thus. Not Jaq, hitherto.

Never Jaq. Yet now...

Was he possessed?

By no daemon, certainly. But by the shining path itself. To his senses that path now appeared to be the track of a phosphorescent arrow through twisted geometries. The arrow had accumulated a charge at its point until that point could transfix the fabric of time itself, pinning time temporarily like a moth with a needle through its spine... 'Run, now!' cried Jaq. Did he and his abnormal family flit like hummingbirds which seem to flicker directly from one point in space to another, passing in and out of existence? Afterwards Jaq believed they must have darted thus ― across the static, time-stopped Chamber of Glory, past the frozen Companions, and through the Titan Archway between the motionless menacing colossi. And still the lustrous arrow impaled the tissue of time.

THROBBING PIPES RIBBED the walls of the vast throne room beyond. The muscles of the room were thick power cables feeding stegosaurian engines. The air was spiked with crisp ozone and bitter myrrh, and ointmented with balmy, somewhat greasy fragrances. The holiest battle banners, icons and golden fetishes flanked the arena of dedication where psykers were soul-bound. Squads of Emperor's Companions who guarded that vast hall, a mob of tech-priests ministering to the machinery, a gaudy Cardinal Palatinate and his entourage, a red-robed High Lord of Terra and his staff ― not to mention great clusters of astropaths, chirurgeons, scholastics, battlemasters: all were motionless.

The immense, soaring, tube-ridged throne resembled some fossilised, metastasised sloth crafted by some mad master of the Adeptus Titanicus. And it seemed to Jaq, though he did not know whether what he saw was true, or mere delusion instilled by that same psyker-dream, that this enormous, sacred prosthetic device, more precious by far than any gold, framed the wizened, mummified face of the God-Emperor. Who looked not; though he saw through eyes of the mind, saw far beyond his throne room and his palace and the solar system. Who breathed not; yet he lived more fiercely than any mortal, enduring a psychically supercharged life-in-death.

'WE ARE CURIOUS,' came a mighty, anguished thought which itself transcended time.

'WE HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR INTRUSION INTO OUR SANCTUARY, OUR ANTRUM AND ADYTUM.'

'My lord.' Jaq sank to his knees. 'I beg to report to you before I am destroyed. I may have uncovered a major conspiracy—'

'THEN WE WILL STRIP YOUR SOUL BARE. RELAX, MORTAL MAN, OR YOU WILL SURELY DIE IN SUCH PAIN AS WE ALWAYS ENDURE.' Jaq breathed deeply, slowly, stilling the panic that fluttered under his ribs like a trapped bird. He surrendered himself. A hurricane roared through his mind.

If the story that he had thought to relate were a tangled forest ― and if each event in that story were a tree ― then within moments all the leaves were stripped away from all of the trees, denuding them to bare wintry twigs, to a raw basic life without the foliage of memories. He was drained of his story; that was sucked from him in a trice, all of those leaves whirling into the mind-maw of the Master.

Jaq gagged. Jaq drooled.

He was an imbecile, less than an imbecile. He was less than a new-born baby.

He neither knew where he was, nor who he was ― nor what it even meant to be a someone.

The inquisitor sprawled. All that was known to his body was distress, the gurglings of the guts, breath and light. Light from afar.

ABRUPTLY, ALL MEMORY flooded back. On that instant, each leaf sprouted anew to recloak the forest of his life. 'WE HAVE PUT BACK WHAT WE TOOK AND TASTED, INQUISITOR'

Well like I said he has Gladsheimr which is basically his own pocket dimension(It may help) and also originally this combo also had SCP-682

Also nothing bad has happened yet but keep this civil please.

And no one has discussed the many many different mind hax golden boy has, would that play into this at all?

yeah but that just makes emperor himself immune to the time shenanigans used by diavolo. he can now think and act freely and not subconciously as time skip dictates. timeskip effects not just him but all of reality too. can emperor recognize this and negate it with his reality warping?

mid-godly does not flip off permanent incapacitation. he will continue to seperate on the atomic level forever

also this is 4-A emperor right? i thought psycho said he didnt want to use the op emperor.

I did and 4-A is still pretty OP

also from what I know when the fight started wouldn't you have been mind fucke... I mean haxxed off the bat?

Also could 1-B void manip destroy the spin (BTW the 4-A emp does have 1-B void/EE)

well again it depends how the fight starts. if they're both instantly teleported to an area, then diavolo has precog and he'll know to initiate time skip before theyre teleported.

if they both start off imediately in an arena, then obviously he won't have time to precog beforehand, so i guess diajohnny can get mindhaxed instantly.

i dont believe void manip can stop the spin. the ultimate in spatial re-direction hax D4C Love Train (which re-directs the misfortune associated with an attack across infinite universes) was completely ******* bypassed by ACT4, who ripped his shitty dimensional barrier up.

so basically love train, an insane spatial manipulator was outhaxed by act4, meaning its an even greater spatial manipulator. furthermore act4 can move in stopped time and is unaffected by fundemental forces such as gravity entirely.

that being said, if emperor has reason to have an even greater spatial manipulation (and no, having a portal to an OP dimension/attack is not 1-B void manip, it's void manip into a 1-B atack) then i suppose he can use it on act4. but seeing as how act4 rips apart dimensional barriers casually, i doubt void manip would work on him.

Well I just remember alot of people called it 1-B void manip and like I said this would probably be incon.

Id also like to point out two things; 1. since golden also has precog couldn't he just insta EE and 2. golden has very strong spatial resist.

Also professor under these rules who would you pick (limit of five souls)?

and another thing originally the combo had 682 and post flash-point swamp thing (for high-godly reasons).

Oh, btw Professor

Emperor would be completely fine wandering through the Eye of Chaos, where the concept of time is erased.

Diavolvo going to get a nasty shock when mid-erased time, Emps says "no".

1st it was just something random and yeah hes supposed to be OP and not serious (id never use him to OP/boring even for me) there is no point just wanted to see what people would think of the character and see who could beat him

2nd lol

and 3rd I made the VS thread

i have no doubt he's resistant to time.

i do not believe he can make everything resistant to diavolo's time skip.

therefore when he throws his spear, it will go right through diavolo and do nothing, as per usual withn the skipped time. the "cause" of diavolo's death (the spear) wll never have occured because that time slot it happened in was erased, even if emperor was still able to function.

thats just me speculating though i dunno

Theres a reason I put this in Fun and Games there is no point to him just an object for discussion.

Anyway im fairly certain this fight would be incon as golden either insta mind hax/EE or gets incapped (I think)

this is almost vomit inducing. we have diavolo with the worlds most convuluted ability and we're trying to interpret how it would interact with other complicated abilities.

blah

Diavolo tries to time skip.

Emperor, mid time skip, says "no" and everything goes back to normal.

And then D gets splattered

That's pretty much how such a fight would go

Not to mention Reinhard kinda has a passive spirit crush that he demonstrated with Ren just before he used his neck to Shatter the Guillotine. Or Ren bails with Shirou, either one.

It was already cracking when it hit his neck, but yeah I misremembered.

Back