• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultimate Food Bear VS Ultimate Speaker Box

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
For unknown reasons, Chowder ends up in the land of Goiky, where the Announcer was just so happening to be hosting until he saw Chowder, realizing he is not supposed to be here. He ultimately charges at Chowder, and Chowder prepares himself for the ultimate battle.

Speed is equalized, both are bloodlusted, and both have everything. The fight is in Goiky, and they start 10 meters away from each other. The tiers wont matter, given its the battle of haxes.

Who wins?

TAKE THE MOON:

Because Budget Cuts:

Sold out:

Music for the fight

Unless I'm misremembering the Announcer's Plot-Hax seems to be quicker on the draw (With Chowder being required to speak, while the Announcer just thinks) And you know that Plot-Hax is basically all this match is

I mean, what stops Chowder from just plot haxing back? He has 4th wall awareness, so he'll know when he's getting plothaxed, and he can overpower announcer from there.

It does it Chowder's case, since he has a version of himself that exists outside the animation.

If Chowder were to get BFRd, he could just teleport back to the battlefield by using screen transitions, which is an in-character technique he's done in a few episodes to get to faraway distances very quickly

And has said screen transitions been used to travel dimensions? Because Dimensional Travel isnt listed in Chowders Profile, so it can be assumed that he gets written out of existance for the rest of the episode. Also, Announcer should be able to sell out all of Chowders equipment, or disarming him, like what he did with Pin's win token, and Fireys Spaceship.

Chowder's screen transitions can take him from one location to the next, so it does work as a form of dimensional travel.

Okay. Now even if Chowder can come back, Announcer can affect the reality around him via turning everything into a real life puppet world, thus, exploiting Chowders Type 8 condition.

(To be fair, I dont see why it isnt on Announcer's profile. He just contributed into it by acknowledging it that they got fooled, which shows he can do the same as what Leafy, Blocky, Pencil, Pen, and Spongy did)

It says on Chowder's profile "will do anything for food." If it literally means anything, does that mean he will not be bloodlusted if the Announcer just gives him a cake and calls it a day? It may not be in character for the Announcer, but he is fourth wall aware, so I see him doing something like that.

I mean, how would Announcer even know he likes food before Chowder thinks and turns the show into an educational show about nutrition?

Given he was straight-up aware of the animation transition to real life puppets, it may be a possibility.

announcer doesn't have the budget to have chowder on the show, and therefore chowder ceases to exist

He rather faked it for an April Fools prank out of laughs, as they still had budget, but given he had knowledge about this scene adaption, this may be a possibility.

Back