• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra (Hogyoku) Existence Erasure Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OP said he turns his opponents that are also souls into nothingness. In the mechanics of Bleach, that's EE, but anywhere else that sounds like plain soul erasure.

The only other time I can recall people erasing anything besides memories in Bleach was Zanka no Tachi wasting Royd. Ulq in game is also built to destroy Yhwach who definitely has a physical body.

Yeah, upon looking through this again I think I was getting too hung up on the while destructive power aspect of the ohrase, which ignores that had, especially EE, is quite destructive. Looks ok to me.

Agree: (7) @DragonEmperor23, @Nedge1000, @NULL Terrorist, @Wokistan, @AnonymousBlank, @HSTMaster, @Dr.Fix

Disagree: (3) @Wrath Of Itachi, @AstralKing7, @Rocker1189

Didn't vote: (2) @Callsign Castle, @Matthew Schroeder

^ @Matthew said he didn't mind, but I don't know if I can count that as agreeing.

Its a game profile. I've seen EE added to other profiles with far less evidence than this to back it up. I vote add unless we want to overhaul existing EE profiles.

P:S I would also suggest anywhere it says "Stronger than SK YHWH" be changed to comparable" if that is based on their in-game stats seeing as YHWH is overall stronger addign up all the categories.

About the comparable to SK Yhwach, does Yhwach's special boost his basic stats? Because if it does, Ulq is only superior to Pre Mimi Yhwach by stats but still somewhat comparable to SK Yhwach. On that same note, his stats are superior to True Bankai Ichigo who is a bit below SK Yhwach so ..... using game stats is annoying.

^Ichigo is actually higher in everythign except defense and stamina, but the differences are minor since they're all new and comparable is the best answer.

Base Yhwach in game is still Soul King Yhwach after absorbing Reio/Soul King according to this:

DjfYnGgUcAAWt2s
He just doesn't have Almighty activated like he did againts Ichigo.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Wait, isn't Brave Souls very non canon? Unless is there a separate page for Ulquiorra in this game?
Brave Souls follow the story of the manga in general. This Ulquiorra is another Ulquiorra different from the canon page for such reason is not a key but it's own profile. Same reason that applies to Xeno Goku.

Sorry but I really diont see anything in this that actually shows EE. Return to nothingness is a generic thing that refers to destructive power in anime and manga. I dont know why it is accepted here. Yet not accepted for many other verses. Do we have any actual showing of this EE?

Uhh you definitely can't get his 5-C AP from attack stats. Going that route, Mewtwo and Rayquaza are stronger than Arceus. You need proof that he's stronger story wise than yhwach.

Wokistan said:
Uhh you definitely can't get his 5-C AP from attack stats. Going that route, Mewtwo and Rayquaza are stronger than Arceus. You need proof that he's stronger story wise than yhwach.
Pokemon profiles from the anime/manga don't scale to game stats.

Nor do the pokemon profile's based on games.

Game stats are rarely taken as canon. The only exeption that comes to mind is Undertale, but there its litiraly made for that, and the acutal stats are different in-code.

The games are primary Canon though. A lot of Pokemon have never appeared in the anime, and yet we don't scslr them by in-game stats. Using that gives stuff like random fodder in the Kings Fall raid from destiny being stronger than almost every plot relevant boss character in the game, or 10-C dark souls/4-B rats.

Since mayority agrees that EE should be kept and no new arguments were brought against it, shall this thread be close now that the main topic has been resolve?

Don't derial the thread from main topic, please.

I dont get what you mean by no new arguments. The existing arguments for it make no sense. and there is still no actual evidence of existence erasure. It just looks like a generic huge attack.

This is what it says in the link to that website:

" In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness. "

Literally says destructive power. I dont see how that is EE.

Rocker1189 said:
This is what it says in the link to that website:

" In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness. "

Literally says destructive power. I dont see how that is EE.
You either are in those who disagree regardless or didn't read the thread. This old rebuttal. Nothing new.

If we're doing an Ulquiorra revision we may as well discuss other things on the profile. That AP justification is sketchy. Saying such isn't derailing. Rocker, it being mere AP wouldn't provide an explanation for him being able to do a worse thing than death.

Wokistan said:
The games are primary Canon though. A lot of Pokemon have never appeared in the anime, and yet we don't scslr them by in-game stats. Using that gives stuff like random fodder in the Kings Fall raid from destiny being stronger than almost every plot relevant boss character in the game, or 10-C dark souls/4-B rats.
But unlikely Pokemon Brave Souls doesn't place fodders above God tier characters.

I read all of them. It all refers to the same thing. He has the destructive power to return things to nothing and we still dont even have a feat for his EE. Sorry but I dont see how this can be allowed when other verses bring more evidence for EE and get rejected.

Rocker1189 said:
I read all of them. It all refers to the same thing. He has the destructive power to return things to nothing and we still dont even have a feat for his EE. Sorry but I dont see how this can be allowed when other verses bring more evidence for EE and get rejected.
There's literal gameplay posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back