• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra (Hogyoku) Existence Erasure Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfamiliar with tail beast bombs, so idk about the validity of that. Bringing things to nothingness being AP doesn't work when there are other people comparable to him in AP, and again, you still haven't accounted for the whole fate worse than death component as torture makes no sense and soul destruction is just regular death for bleach.

DragonEmperor23 said:
We have evidence though. The game literally says that his eyes have special powers and he turns them into nothingness with the eyes. Your only argument is that we don't have enough evidence to back up EE but we do.
But you dont? We know what the special thing his eye does is. It draws everyone in his sight together. Then blasts them. That is it. As far as I know no one else in Bleach can do that.

AppleLord said:
" In this form, he has the destructive power to render everything he sees into nothingness. "

Yeah, you still haven't explained why Ulq would be talking about torture in that statement.

I dont mean torture specifically but just being utterly stronger than them before they die. Or taking multiple hits from his eye or whatever.

Existence Erasure is a pretty destructive power. I had this hangup myself, but then decided that that was not as important a piece of description as the rest of it. Why would him being stronger make the death any worse than death? Mere AP won't do that.

Wokistan said:
Existence Erasure is a pretty destructive power. I had this hangup myself, but then decided that that was not as important a piece of description as the rest of it. Why would him being stronger make the death any worse than death? Mere AP won't do that.
Because he can easily play about with his opponent. Heck ichigo had a fat eworse than death when he fought origical ulq, because ulq was so much stronger than him. It migh as well have been toture.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So you're saying that Ulqu is saying that dying is nothing compared to being weaker than the person who killed you? What?
You know what, I cant be bothered to explain that since I can tell you would not bother trying to get it.

That's not worse than death, at all. Firstly, the direct quote is "You will learn that even death itself pales in comparison". This is referential to his ability, and not that he is stronger than people. His power isn't to mess around with people. Second of all, there are other people who he is not super far beyond AP wise in the game. What you're doing is grasping at straws at this point.

Rocker1189 said:
Wokistan said:
Because he can easily play about with his opponent. Heck ichigo had a fat eworse than death when he fought origical ulq, because ulq was so much stronger than him. It migh as well have been toture.
Ichigo didn't have a fate worse than death, he was literally killed.

Um. no. We don't have to "try to get" your arguments, it is up to you to argue your points in a way that is convincing to your opposition or a neutral third party. If you "Can't be bothered to explain", your arguments will not be considered.

Wokistan said:
That's not worse than death, at all. Firstly, the direct quote is "You will learn that even death itself pales in comparison". This is referential to his ability, and not that he is stronger than people. His power isn't to mess around with people. Second of all, there are other people who he is not super far beyond AP wise in the game. What you're doing is grasping at straws at this point.
I simply dont think the evidence is enough. When all we have is return to nothingness and still no showing of it lmao. But whatever I cant be bothered anymore.

Arrancars have fire "destructive power" from their eyes before:

737329-lilinette 27s cero
225Lilynette's Cero
Why would the creators say that Ulquiorra's eyes are special if it wasn't to cement his EE?

Wokistan is correct. We can only scale Ulquiorra from Yhwach if he is stronger in-story. Otherwise it is just Game Mechanics.

We should probably give the profile unknown statistics.

What about BBS makes Hokyoku Ulquiorra stronger than Yhwach? Second stage Ulquiorra canonically lost to Vasto Lorde Ichigo who would be casually destroyed by Yhwach in base.

Is the only indication game stats?

whats funny is we dont even know what form of the Hogyoku he is in compared to Aizen thats what i didnt even understand about the tier rating from earlier and giving him abilities like low godly regen when we didnt know what form he was in based off Aizen

So should we set Ulquiorra's statistics to unknown, or possibly delete the page?

pretty sure he could scale to other tiers and characters, so putting him at unknown until a CRT is made to put him at something else would be enough

The last thing I want to see is the page deleted, but since everyone agrees on it been deleted instead of waiting for a CRT about his stats then I would agree with the rest as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back