• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ulquiorra and Grimmjow Upgrade

Las Noches size:

Las Noches First Appearance

According to Nell it takes 3 whole day's to go from a spot to another. This is the info that Kubo informed us about it's size.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-...48-page-6.html

Remeber: 3 days = 72 hours worth of WALKING.

As we all know a maratona guy running does 40 km in a little bit more than 2 hours...

You guys can do the rest of the speculation... AH also don't be illuded by the PANNELS of Las Noches size, Kubo draws that randomly as well as MANY MANY other things, well mangaka's are like this. What it really count's its the info about it, not the pannels of the size. No mangaka draws to the scale...

So here is my estimation:

So since a maratona guy takes like 2 hours to cover 40 km RUNNING then in 72 hours he should do way more:

2 --- 40
72 -- X

72x40/2= 1440 KM to go from a spot to a gate RUNNING. But as It was stated it is WALKING, and walking is like 3 or 4 times slower than running: herefore 1440/3 = 480 km, or 1440/4 = 360 km.

Now then if we assume Las Noches is a SQUARE wich probably is in my view and in probably everyone's view. The area would be 360x360 or 480x480 wich = 129.600 km2 and 230.400 km2 Either size it is still considerably larger than Portugal wich is a small country...

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/e.../Portugal.html

So therefore Las Noches is COUNTRY SIZED. And not city sized as most people say...

NEW INFO:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::

Forget what I stated above read this:

Well actualy I was making a big exxageration over here... People WALKING are only like 4 or 5 km/h

SO I would put like this:

4x72= 288

If Las Noches is a square then it is 288x288 = 82944 km2

Well even SO this is SMALL Country SIZE and there's no city in this whole world that has even near 82000 km2...

And here is stated that Gran Rey Cero is Small Country Level and any Espada above 4 in their release form are Small Country Level as well:

Bleach 344 sleepyfans.18
Bleach 344 sleepyfans.19
Bleach 345 sleepyfans.08
Bleach 345 sleepyfans.09

Let me your thoughts. Also, how strong is Segunda Etapa, really? Should someone scale Las Noches to find out?

Using scaling i get 6 km diameter for las Noches, and 2.5 km for the highest tower (impressive but not close to small country)

Kkapoios said:
Using scaling i get 6 km diameter for las Noches, and 2.5 km for the highest tower (impressive but not close to small country)
So, how much do you think it is in size overall?-(Your opinion)

I think that basing this on Nel's statement is a problem. Why? She's a kid that was vastly inferior to everyone else in speed and therefore her version of the size really shouldn't be taken seriously in my opinion. There's no visual proof that Las Noches is really the size of a small country. Ulquiorra's Lanza is fine where it's at: City Level.

Scaling above statements, that is the rule here. obd scaled las noches to be 7 km across via direct scaling, and unless you can find another way to rescale las noches, nel statements, as likeable as she is, will remain unuseable.

Sorry bro but as Illuminati already said "Scaling above statements"... a lot of people have used the whole 3 days statements and well none of them really got accepted.

If you can pixel scale and get a higher number than what the OBD got then perhaps Ulquiorra might get an upgrade besides that this can't rally be accepted...

The 3 days are pointing out to the "closest" door. Not actually around Las Noches. And Nelliel said walking speed.

Back