• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

UI Omen 2 Scale (Including Android 17 Upgrade)

This is a UI Omen 2 Upgrade:

BSSJ2 Kefla would kill Omen II
Kefla could kill Omen II

Jiren surpassed BSSJ2 Kefla
Jiren after powering up further surpassed the energy he could have sensed from Kefla

Vegeta kicks Jiren
Jiren after powering up further surpassed the energy he could have sensed from Kefla

Vegeta surpassed Suppressed Jiren
Jiren, being surpassed, surpasses what Vegeta just showed

Toppo worried about Vegeta FF against Jiren
Vegeta, having been surpassed, unleashes a Final Flash that even worries Toppo

Explanation of SSBE Vegeta
SSBE broke Vegeta's limits like Omen did

Final Explosion is the strongest Self Destruction attack
Final Explosion Substainated.

SSBE Vegeta Final Explosion
Final Explosion explodes all of Vegeta's Ki, but he manages to survive the effort through breaking his limits

SSBE gets a compliment from Jiren
Jiren suggests that this powered up Vegeta's punch was capable of taking out Toppo

SSBEs punch was enough to defeat GoD Toppo
Guide statement translated

17 Reacting to and taking a hit meant for SSBE
17 fighting on par with Vegeta and Goku and taking hits meant for Vegeta

17 fighting on par with SSBE and SSBKK20 pt2
It's also reinforced here.

Android 17 and 18 have infinite energy and stamina
Androids 17 and 18 have infinite stamina and energy, so they never tire out, and are always capable of fighting at 100%

Base Goku stronger than 17 against Jiren
Finally. Base Goku after MUI surpassing Android 17 in Base.

As a result, the feats would be:

So the feats would be: Vegeta, surpassing a level of Jiren that surpassed Kefla that could have one shot Omen II Vegeta, surpassing SSBE in SSB with his punch that was capable of taking out Toppo Goku, fighting alongside that next level SSBE Vegeta that surpassed the previous SSBE Vegeta 17, fighting alongside, taking hits, and reacting faster than SSBE Base Goku after MUI surpassing 17

Another explanation: So that isn't a feat for her, but it is a level of power that could have been sensed, so it'll be useful for later. Vegeta, after Goku passes out after knocking out Kefla, faces Jiren. Jiren powers up, prompting Vegeta to claim he's never felt power like this before. Then he proceeds to fight and get a few solid hits in on Jiren. This starts edging SSB Vegeta into the Omen II tier as he surpasses something that surpasses Kefla that surpassed Omen II. While he's fighting Toppo, Goku fights Jiren. Jiren powers up further, prompting Toppo to act very worried for the power he feels being used against Jiren. Putting SSB Goku on this tier.

Bump. As well as Post-MUI Goku's Base = UIO 2nd Level, as well as ToP Post-UIO 2nd SSB Vegeta at UIO 2nd Level .

I mean I kind of thought Base Goku would be hitting UIO due to the implied massive buffs he got after breaking his limits. The others sort of make sense but I would need some experts.

Wait a sec, why would Base Form Goku be at UIO 2nd level? I mean, I understand Super Saiyan Blue being there.

Basically the reasoning is due to breaking his limits 3 more times [UIO 3rd, MUI, MUI Final Boost] after and standing as at least an equal to Android 17 who didn't tire as Androids can't tire out and always fight at full power, who is going to be UIO 2nd Level if this go through due to being portrayed at max as roughly equivalent to SSBE Vegeta.

I will disagreed with Android 17 at Low 2-C. I think it is a bad point to use Jiren as scaling since he was suppressed and in the last instance, he was heavily weakened. I think AKM's point in a past thread like this highlight why was Low 2-C is a Plot-Induced Stupidity and inaccurate for Android 17: "a couple episodes ago he was struggling against base Toppo and he had consistently been on par with 3-A characters like Gohan and SSB Goku throughout the tournament. His sudden increase in strength for the final fights without any kind of explanation was treated as plot convenience(PIS)/outlier."

SSB Goku is not 3A, hes Low 2C.

Gohan was fighting against a supressed SSB Goku before the Tournament.

Mulgara said:
When was Jiren weakened lol?
I am not against some fun but let's take this debate a bit more seriously and drop the "lol" and similar terms for now. Logically, I will say Jiren was weakened after almost being defeated by Master UI Goku. This point is not the bulk of my arguments, though.

Mulgara said:

I am neutral on Low 2-C SSB near the climax of tournament of Power, after Goku broke his shell and became stronger.

I disagree that Gohan was fighting against a supressed SSB Goku before the Tournament. A lot of evidence point to the fact that Goku SSB was not suppressed such as those on Gohan's profile:

I am not against some fun but let's take this debate a bit more seriously and drop the "lol" and similar terms for now. Logically, I will say Jiren was weakened after almost being defeated by Master UI Goku. This point is not the bulk of my arguments, though.

Again, why would that constitute to Goku surpassing 17. He broke his limits alot of times.

Mulgara said:

I am neutral on Low 2-C SSB near the climax of tournament of Power, after Goku broke his shell and became stronger.

I disagree that Gohan was fighting against a supressed SSB Goku before the Tournament. A lot of evidence point to the fact that Goku SSB was not suppressed such as those on Gohan's profile:

Anyways, you are correct. But 17 did go stronher and there are no contradictions to it

Back