• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uh...yeah? Gwenpool vs. Naughty Bear

Jackythejack

They/Them
Her other fights seemed interesting, this isn't really a stomp because Naughty only needs to land one hit on Gwen. This is gonna be weird as hell. Speed is equal who wins and why. Gwen is in second key

Gwenpool: 1

Naughty Bear

Doesn't Gwen just plot manip her way to victory?

sorry, I appear to have contracted momentary blindness I'm not completely sure but can't Gwenpool use spacial manipulation to negate any bullets?

Gwen's plothax don't grant her wins, just makes her unkillable. She can still be incapped, KO'd or BFR'd.

Also it kind makes her impossible to be aimed at.

Anyways Gwen eventually teleports and BFRs

I kind of think there are basically no ways naughty bear could win this, yes if he hit he could kill her easily but it's basically impossible for him to do so because I'm fairly sure naughty bear is wise at aiming than doctor doom. Also isn't the spacial manipulation something to do with her folding the comic page which could basically null any projectiles (this is just a guess because there isn't an explanation on the profile and I haven't read the first series in a while)

I don't remember her nulling projectiles with space manip...

He can still knock her out in CQC ig, or AoE her in non-lethal ways, just not aim her down ig. He can win very easily if he ever catches Gwen away from her Gutter Space, so he can win, Gwen is just more likely to win in this scenario

I'll vote for Gwenpool for now then, but can't Gwen only bring people into her gutter space by pulling them which I'm fairly sure she wouldn't be able to do with naughty

also please restrict her low 1-C weapo

As far as a even considering it a Light push, I don't think that will work well due to Naughty being undeniably stronger LS wise, so her actually moving him at all isn't happening. And if she has to make physical contact, PP are a prick. Assuming she could even pull that off with a push, what stops Naughty from PP at the same time. Which would resort in him being removed and her being exploded. What also stops him from saying Oggity Boogity Boo, when would either send her packing or leave her frozen and easy for PP.

Because PP isn't god levels and still would have Naughty Bear anticipate it first, and considering that Gwen has time travel AND precog, she can literally go back and **** him up before the match even started.

He can very well destroy her in combat, sure, but the thing is it will barely go to combat before Gwen wrecks him.

Eh, NB has a wincon of just touching her when she teleports behind him, which is more likely than not considering how much of a clod she is. She's just more likely to boop him away first, like, 7 out of 10 times.

How's her actual boop work. Because that went from a push, to a light push, to a boop, and now I'm having an hard time believe it's that simple. Can you show where it happens, or tell me where it happens so I can check it out

And having a win condition doesn't automatically make it not a stomp. With the haxs she has, naughty can't do much of anything

Oh that definitely looks more like a push. Not a boop. That fact she had to push him and it looks like is falling back shows it's a full on push. And I looked at the BFR via the gutter. Had nothing linked there. Doing it to larger objects says something about her, not that it's not LS.

In a retcon way, she got retconned into a reality warping mutant instead of literal plot-shenanigans.

Gwenpool can call in alternate Gwenpools and bombard NB with BFR attempts until they BFR him. I'm voting for Gwenpool.

@Zark2099 Oh if you're talking about Gwenpool Strikes Back Ending, I think it might mean Gwenpool gets a forth key, "Post Krakoa" or something like that.

Idk dude, that many keys is pointless and for EVERY run too? She's been retconned to a mutant, end of story tbh.

Not every run gets a key, just when there's significant changes to Gwenpool's abilities set marked by an important event. Gwenpool Strikes Back treats the Krakoa event as an occurrence along the main continuity starting from the original Gwenpool comics. It's like why Goku gets a key for each saga.

Side note, I really wished they would have explained why Reboot Gwenpool lost her powers for West Coast Avengers comics.

Back