• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So...

thwip

/thread?

Unless he has mad AoE, Spider-Man precogs Bear's stuff and thwips anyways. He resists 90% of the major hax I see here, and only chance here is to Ultra Spam, and even then chances are slim.

Spidey Low to Mid-Diff

I think the lightning counts as an AoE attack? I don't know the game very well but I would believe it. Don't think it's terribly unfair I just found the fight interesting.

Spiderman via immensely superior Inttelect, Range, Versatility, Webbing Lifting Strength, AP Durability......

I mean they both have similar intelligences and Naughty actually has more range so I don't know what you're talking about there Schnee

Not really, Bear is an extraordinary Genius sure (Though many of his feats are way out of context) But compared to Spiderman? Not really.

Naughty, better hax, he can just say boo and spidey runs away or kills himself. Naughty's hax is better than spidey's resistance. Naughty can also teleport and range spam the oozy. He also is very skilled enough for the fact he will give spidey trouble

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Naughty, better hax, he can just say boo and spidey runs away or kills himself. Naughty's hax is better than spidey's resistance. Naughty can also teleport and range spam
Naughty has to be close to spider-Man in order to actually use his Boo and in thre range they are in, Spider-Man can legit just web him up

Stalker Maggot said:
Naughty, better hax, he can just say boo and spidey runs away or kills himself. Naughty's hax is better than spidey's resistance. Naughty can also teleport and range spam
Naughty has to be close to spider-Man in order to actually use his Boo and in thre range they are in, Spider-Man can legit just web him up
Is that a vote or..

Stalker Maggot said:
Naughty can teleport

Naughty can teleport

Unless his Teleportation covers meters, he isn't getting close

Spiderman is also much better in terms of range then Teddy since the best stuff he has is Guns and a couple other things, Spiderman has multiple different Web types he can switch between.

Stalker Maggot said:
Actually, I'm legit curious on were the hell the "Naughty's fear haxs works on those without minds" even came from
His boos can drive robots without minds to suicide by hearing his boo, it also paralyzes them. His fear hax works on creatures without minds to even feel scared at all

He resists fearhax

I'm fairly sure mindhaxxing inanimate objects just lets you mindhax inanimate objects not people with resistance.

I doubt that fearhaxing someone who can't feel fear would be resisted by spider-man

<Can't feel fear

Not how it works, you can affect machines sure, but you can't affect someone who resists having their mind tampered with

It is, which is enough unless his fear hax goes beyond that

Which it doesn't, it can just affect machines

That just means it can affect more things, it doesn't bypass something that straight up fights the hax.

resistant via not having a mind =/= resistant via being able to fight the hax

It's like saying "soulhax" that can work on soulles beings is more potent, it's more potent in terms of things it can affect, not in terms of affecting those who resist it

Back